Check your account email address ×

Fuck you cummins

• Gold Member

Or ram or whoever designed these unreliable pieces of shit I swear to fucking god if you leave me strand again, which is all to frequently, I will take this foreign piece of Mexican built shit and get it fixed  and run this thing through FCA headquarters in London.

50 fucking degrees outside and windows rolled down just to keep it out of the red on temp with heater running full bore.  

God what an unreliable piece of fucking gay asshorse fucking shit these cummins are.

IMG_0182.thumb.JPG.2698643481bc593d80c9a50fb1890f14.JPG

My buddy just traded in super duty v10 which caused him very little problems for 17 years for a new dodge Cummings and it left him walking the first road trip, he was hauling his jet skis to Daytona for jet bike week, man was he pissed!!

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

My pos gas ram did that last year.  But my tranny temp rose too,so I'm thinking it's the clutch fan. I'll wait and see how it is this summer 

Must be common issue, overheating.  I sure something was fucked up by an ASE certified Fiat mechanic that just fixed the oil and coolant issue....  this fucking cummins 1000 miles ago couldn't keep the oil and coolant separate anymore and left me stranded..

57 degrees out side.....  she getting hot!!!!!  Let her develop I guess.

IMG_0184.thumb.JPG.014b29987202f2a7a462632faf47e76d.JPG

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Or ram or whoever designed these unreliable pieces of shit I swear to fucking god if you leave me strand again, which is all to frequently, I will take this foreign piece of Mexican built shit and get it fixed  and run this thing through FCA headquarters in London.

50 fucking degrees outside and windows rolled down just to keep it out of the red on temp with heater running full bore.  

God what an unreliable piece of fucking gay asshorse fucking shit these cummins are.

IMG_0182.thumb.JPG.2698643481bc593d80c9a50fb1890f14.JPG

Quit your fucking whining...its not even your truck.

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, toslow said:

put a new fucken clutch fan on it, problem solved

That's just putting lipstick on a pig at this point.  At a 100k the fiats turn to shit.  150k they are ready for the scrap yard.  Can't go 1000 miles anymore without a visit with the mechanic

10 minutes ago, hayward said:

If these new diesels keep making an ass out of everyone, I'll rip this 24 valve out of my 01 and put it in a newer chassis yet.  Fucking modern day junk anyway...

Thanks EPA!

yeah my old 03 5.9 cummins runs sweet, only used to pull my 5th wheel

17 minutes ago, hayward said:

Ahhhhhyeeeeeeah.  They got problems  too.  They all suck right now, and are way overpriced, including gas-jobs.

I agree on over priced.

22 minutes ago, Dave said:

So what do you consider good? 

03 to 10 powerstrokes?

no oil burner in yrs hell well north of a decade   . they killed everything that made oil burners good . the long life is gone the mpg is gone the low maint is gone the cheep fuel is gone .the towing MPG is totally gone . only thing they have going now is the ability to make more power than any one can use in real world situations .

• Like 1

I have a 93 with the 12 valve that's just a plow truck now, cab mounts rusted out but starts and runs perfect, my 03 24 valve runs great too but the fuel mileage isn't as good with the shit fuel now, I use lucas and a few other fuel supplements helps the mileage some.

38 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no oil burner in yrs hell well north of a decade   . they killed everything that made oil burners good . the long life is gone the mpg is gone the low maint is gone the cheep fuel is gone .the towing MPG is totally gone . only thing they have going now is the ability to make more power than any one can use in real world situations .

Easy enough to take the pollution conrtol off run a tuner and they are fine.

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Easy enough to take the pollution conrtol off run a tuner and they are fine.

yeah that is what I want to do on my new 80k truck void the warranty to make it run . fuck that buy a big block gas and go .