Check your account email address ×

House committee receives Donald Trump's federal tax returns from IRS

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

For fuck sake, he didn't say he loved the Clinton's or even respected them.  Just that it is party v party stirring up shit to make a point.  Both parties are full of useless fucks at this point.  Claiming that whomever the Repubs are putting up are great is just as asinine as showing love for the current Dems. 

right right.  😆

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Poor Donny - it’s cute how his cult feels so sorry for him 

Must not be anything too alarming or it would have already been leaked.  

Edited by Highmark

20 hours ago, SnowRider said:

A530E446-1DD9-4C98-B146-6CBE6E32CACB.jpeg

The New York Times obtained Trump’s tax returns which revealed that the Republican nominee avoided paying federal income taxes by reporting losses on his 1995 tax return.

Clinton criticized Trump as the hypocritical embodiment of “the same rigged system he claims he will change.”

However, Clinton herself has taken advantage of the same tax loopholes she’s hammered Trump over. 

According to Clinton’s 2015 tax returns, she reported capital gains losses to lessen her tax burden through a “carryover.”

On page 17, “Capital Gains and Losses” for “William J Clinton & Hillary Rodham Clinton, the Clintons reported a “long-term capital loss carryover” of $699,540. In other words, Hillary Clinton reported a “net long-term capital gain or (loss)” of negative “$699,540.”

During Sunday’s debate clinton also falsely stated that Trump is “somebody who maybe hasn’t paid federal income taxes in 20 years.” 

That statement is also false. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No different than Republicans running on fighting  inflation, energy production…ect…..yet the minute they gained control of the house all they talked about was investigations.

Well to be fair they were talking about what the committees would be focusing on not the house. 

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh…OK.😉

Honestly other than thru the budget what could they get done and even then the consequences will be govt shutdowns?  The are going to cut funding to the 87,000 new IRS agents.    

12 minutes ago, Roosting said:

They can do gov business in the house and investigate in the committees.

Kinda how it's supposed to work right?

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Honestly other than thru the budget what could they get done and even then the consequences will be govt shutdowns?  The are going to cut funding to the 87,000 new IRS agents.    

Frankly I hope they do spend all their time on investigstions as they can’t fuck shit up that way but the fact remains that they campaigned on one thing and then the minute they gained control every word out of their mouths was about investigations. It is what it is…not sure why some of you are so intent on defending these clowns.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Frankly I hope they do spend all their time on investigstions as they can’t fuck shit up that way but the fact remains that they campaigned on one thing and then the minute they gained control every word out of their mouths was about investigations. It is what it is…not sure why some of you are so intent on defending these clowns.

hard to defend something that hasent happened yet?

I'll defer until the next session starts and see what happens.

You appear to be burning crosses already. Settle down 

You might be correct but in reality, without the senate the house can do all the real work they want but it will be blocked by the senate so you can lay some blame in that direction too 

And with that said the committees will be the only action in town so enjoy the rodeo 

24 minutes ago, Roosting said:

hard to defend something that hasent happened yet?

I'll defer until the next session starts and see what happens.

You appear to be burning crosses already. Settle down 

You might be correct but in reality, without the senate the house can do all the real work they want but it will be blocked by the senate so you can lay some blame in that direction too 

And with that said the committees will be the only action in town so enjoy the rodeo 

I’m not burning anything….I’m basing my comments on the words of Republican House Members…nothing more, nothing less.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Bill was awesome. The best financial years of my life were the Clinton years. 

You have said that 200 times yet you live in a Van with two dogs . :news:

• Haha 2