Check your account email address ×

Lying Dorito in Chief

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

in addition, the red line crap is just that.

Did you listen to Trump speak today? King Abdullah speaks better english. WTF a third grader speaks better than the human carrot.

Edited by Mainecat

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Did you listen to Trump speak today? King Abdullah speaks better english. WTF a third grader speaks better than the human carrot.

no, not yet. the clown is a complete embarrassment and I'm sure foreigners think we're a country full of dumb fucks that couldn't point out Iraq on a map. unfortunately, they're right.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

no, not yet. the clown is a complete embarrassment and I'm sure foreigners think we're a country full of dumb fucks that couldn't point out Iraq on a map. unfortunately, they're right.

Here you go.

Image result for iraq

what a fuckstick this forum is becoming, Hey maincat you should write trump a letter and tell him how you feel instead of coming on a sled forum and crying little ducky tears.

• Like 2

Just now, toslow said:

what a fuckstick this forum is becoming, Hey maincat you should write trump a letter and tell him how you feel instead of coming on a sled forum and crying little ducky tears.

Him being shut down or banned would be a healthy move for this place, Crockpotfuckstick doesn't even come around much anymore it's turned into a hack thread FAKENEWS site :nuts: 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Him being shut down or banned would be a healthy move for this place, Crockpotfuckstick doesn't even come around much anymore it's turned into a hack thread FAKENEWS site :nuts: 

YOU of all people think MC should be banned? That's funny. :lol:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

No balls :news:

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

Yup and you too :finger: you gap toothed sheep shit brained FUCK :finger3: 

I agree :bc:

Mow M :owned:

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Gap toothed sheep shit brained atheist ignorant no mind clueless FUCK posts what? :bigfinger: 

Double Mow M :owned:

:snack:

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Momo is some kind of asshole,but I like him?:lol::lmao::pc:

I do too.  He cracks me up.  How somebody can get so many people all bent outa shape by a few simple emo's and some funny 15 syllable names is comical as hell to me.  

Course....lest we forget...he called the POTUS race from the start.  With astonishing facts I had a hard time believing.  

Now, I've got to go wash my hand. :lol:

• Like 1