Check your account email address ×

Who here follows advice of doctors and the science

Snake

Just now, Mainecat said:

Mad box guy doesn’t get the answers he wants on social media…lol

There is a reason that so much of the public distrusts our government and the media.  Regardless of the origins of this pandemic, the vaccine was rushed into production without the normal studies that new drugs require.  And guess what, there have been a shit ton of side effects, some worse than just getting through covid.  Then look at the treatment Elon Musk has been given after buying Twitter.  All I need to know.  Fuck these fascist fucks.

• Like 1

Can you imagine, spending the past 2 plus years believing all this horseshit, propagating it as well as you can, just to turn around and say "Fuck the vax, I don't trust it."

Special kind of stupid, and dishonest to one's own self.... :lol:

Personally, I couldn't sleep at night with that much hypocrisy hanging around my neck....

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Can you imagine, spending the past 2 plus years believing all this horseshit, propagating it as well as you can, just to turn around and say "Fuck the vax, I don't trust it."

Special kind of stupid, and dishonest to one's own self.... :lol:

Personally, I couldn't sleep at night with that much hypocrisy hanging around my neck....

Oh you've got plenty of you're own hypocrisy around your neck little fella.

:bc:

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

There is a reason that so much of the public distrusts our government and the media.  Regardless of the origins of this pandemic, the vaccine was rushed into production without the normal studies that new drugs require.  And guess what, there have been a shit ton of side effects, some worse than just getting through covid.  Then look at the treatment Elon Musk has been given after buying Twitter.  All I need to know.  Fuck these fascist fucks.

Did your personal portfolio expand due to those very pharmaceutical companies that brought the vaccines to Americans at a record pace?

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

A pathological lying narcissist fed you guys a line of shit for 7+ years.  You and the rest of MAGAt world got gut hooked.  You’re literally on a cult - listening to right wing echo chambers and completely devoid of reality.  

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Did your personal portfolio expand due to those very pharmaceutical companies that brought the vaccines to Americans at a record pace?

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

A pathological lying narcissist fed you guys a line of shit for 7+ years.  You and the rest of MAGAt world got gut hooked.  You’re literally on a cult - listening to right wing echo chambers and completely devoid of reality.  

You losers are in the fringe minority.

Blissful ignorance on full display.

• Like 2

Democratic vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris said she wouldn’t take President Donald Trump’s word on the reliability of any coronavirus vaccine released before the election

Poof! The same vaccine was OK after the election.

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Fuck the over a million dead Americans from Covid. But don’t ever fly jets into high NY buildings killing 2,996 Americans.

Jesus some are useless.

No mention of the dead Americans from the vax?

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Democratic vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris said she wouldn’t take President Donald Trump’s word on the reliability of any coronavirus vaccine released before the election

Poof! The same vaccine was OK after the election.

That’s not it :lol:  She’s saying she would not take Drumpf’s word for it but needs to hear it from the CDC/actual scientists.  

He wanted a vaccine for political reasons not for the betterment of society.  So he didn’t GAF what scientists were telling him - I mean he’d shine a light up his ass :lol: 

25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

We only recommend a 15% weighting in the healthcare sector, so no more or no less than anyone else, before during and after the pandemic.

24 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I just told you my own first hand experiences, and why I'm not taking any more booster.  And I probably didn't even mention here that my brothers own cardiologist recommend that he NOT take any vaccines because of the uptick in cardiac issues he had been seeing in recently vaccinated patients.  And that the ACA is suing the pharmacueutical companies that produced the vax and the federal government because they have not been forthcoming with data related to the side effects.  Thats one lawsuit of many btw.  So get off your high horse and stfu.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We only recommend a 15% weighting in the healthcare sector, so no more or no less than anyone else, before during and after the pandemic.

I just told you my own first hand experiences, and why I'm not taking any more booster.  And I probably didn't even mention here that my brothers own cardiologist recommend that he NOT take any vaccines because of the uptick in cardiac issues he had been seeing in recently vaccinated patients.  And that the ACA is suing the pharmacueutical companies that produced the vax and the federal government because they have not been forthcoming with data related to the side effects.  Thats one lawsuit of many btw.  So get off your high horse and stfu.

Esp since Pfizer is being sued for 2 billion for fabricating their original trail data.  Now they lied again and are harming kids pushing nonsense they don't need.

Ceo needs to eat a bullet.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah I'm done.  2 Moderna shots,  Fuck the boosters, I know people who've had strokes, Bells Palsey and myocarditus shortly after being vaxxed.  Looking forward to getting Fauci on the stand though.

Older guy I work with got Bell’s palsy right after the shot. Doctor was adamant it was unrelated 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

How many boosters have you got?