Check your account email address ×

Class Valedictorian…Sure About That?

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Weird…do they hate Warnock?🤔

See the Canadian crusher is in over his head with the conspiracies.  Ace must have rubbed off on him 

Just now, hayward said:

tool kit.  :lol:

They must've only ran Walker thinking it'd take a popular Black professional athlete to beat Warnock. 

That didn't work too fucking well now did it?

Need some better candidates please

The GQP doesn’t have better candidates of kissing the ring is required.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

He also said that he never said that he graduated from Georgia, only studied there.  Again, more hit pieces coming out because he is an African American running as a Republican.

No. He’s a low quality candidate. You on the other hand want to play the race card. 

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

I have before.  Do you have one in particular that you want me to verify?  It was true that Barnes did not pay taxes for a few years.

Yes please!  Your ‘research’ is impeccable :lmao:  Do you share ‘research’ at all the rallies you attend :dunno:  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Why is Herschel’s high school coach urging people to vote for Warnock?  

Speaking of high school, who dropped the ball in the Amherst admin. for that situation that kept you out of the playoffs? Or was it the WIAA just being the normal nazis that they are?

5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Speaking of high school, who dropped the ball in the Amherst admin. for that situation that kept you out of the playoffs? Or was it the WIAA just being the normal nazis that they are?

The latter.  They had a lot of public support.  Who plays a home schooled 8th grader in a JV game besides the cowboys on Manawa?  Kid had no clue.  Admin turned in all required paperwork - WIAA should have used it as an opportunity to evaluate their processes.  Felt bad for the kids. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

The latter.  They had a lot of public support.  Who plays a home schooled 8th grader in a JV game besides the cowboys on Manawa?  Kid had no clue.  Admin turned in all required paperwork - WIAA should have used it as an opportunity to evaluate their processes.  Felt bad for the kids. 

The WIAA needs to seriously evaluate the damage they can do to a kids high school memories, the situations/stories are pretty bad.

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

The WIAA needs to seriously evaluate the damage they can do to a kids high school memories, the situations/stories are pretty bad.

Agree.  Plus the kid was at a private school in Point after he was home schooled.  Feel bad for him also but the team did a nice job rallying around him. 

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are you on your 12th booster yet?

What are your pronouns?

They can load me up on the shot!  Works great…..getting number 4 next week.  :thumbsup:  

Do you have any tinfoil left for another hat? :lol: 

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Walker, Boebert, MTG... the Republicans are just killing it with high IQ candidates...

In a famous video confrontation with a critic, Joe Biden shouted: "I went to law school on a full academic scholarship, the only one in my class who had a full academic scholarship. The first year in law school, I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class. And then decided I wanted to stay, went back to law school and, in fact, ended up in the top half of my class. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school."

Every single word, every one of those claims is false.

36 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

In a famous video confrontation with a critic, Joe Biden shouted: "I went to law school on a full academic scholarship, the only one in my class who had a full academic scholarship. The first year in law school, I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class. And then decided I wanted to stay, went back to law school and, in fact, ended up in the top half of my class. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school."

Every single word, every one of those claims is false.

Nobody here is defending Biden and his lies.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Have you verified all the hit pieces the Republicans have ran against his opponent as well? Or do you believe them all?

Here you are again in another thread deflecting the truths and talking shit about republicans. All the time saying you’re not a Democrat 

you go boy 👍

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

Here you are again in another thread deflecting the truths and talking shit about republicans. All the time saying you’re not a Democrat 

you go boy 👍

I did nothing of the sort. Just merely asking a simple question and you take it as deflection.