Check your account email address ×

What's the recent obsession with conspiracies?

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

They already were No ? Our local Tesla fanboy claims to always vote R :dunno:

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

No clue who you’re referring to, but apparently he doesn’t pass the FSCE test to be a republican. 

@BOHICA :D

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

They already were No ? Our local Tesla fanboy claims to always vote R :dunno:

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

No clue who you’re referring to, but apparently he doesn’t pass the FSCE test to be a republican. 

I always vote Republican.  In fact Trump was a big reason I installed Solar on my home.  He extended the renewable energy tax credits while in office.  Elon was actually hand picked to be on Trumps Jobs committee in the beginning of his presidency.  

vehicles aren’t political except to the extremist of each party.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, BOHICA said:

I always vote Republican.  In fact Trump was a big reason I installed Solar on my home.  He extended the renewable energy tax credits while in office.  Elon was actually hand picked to be on Trumps Jobs committee in the beginning of his presidency.  

vehicles aren’t political except to the extremist of each party.

I dont think they are Political either FWIW. 

Just really like me some combustion engines that go broom. Maybe someday an EV will come along and change my mind. 

• Gold Member

Republicans are a large demographic of the tesla buyer.  Combined independents and republicans far out weigh the democrats on but teslas.  

Data from Strategic Vision, which has surveyed hundreds of thousands of car buyers, shows that since 2019, 38% of Tesla buyers have identified themselves as Democrats, and 30% have said they're Republicans. That's slightly less "liberal" than EV buyers overall, who skew 41% Democratic to 27% Republican.

"Republicans do buy Tesla, especially wealthy ones," said Alexander Edwards, president of Strategic Vision.

Surveys by research firm Morning Consult show that in January about 22% of Democrats were considering buying a Tesla, while 17% of Republicans were looking to purchase one. And that gap has been closing — Republican consideration of buying a Tesla has risen about 3 percentage points just since December's survey. And Republicans are slightly more likely to trust the Tesla brand, 27% compared to 25% among Democrats.

"The customer base is not significantly skewed towards Democrats," said Lisa Whalen, Morning Consult's auto and mobility analyst.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/02/03/cars/tesla-buyer-politics/index.html

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I dont think they are Political either FWIW. 

Just really like me some combustion engines that go broom. Maybe someday an EV will come along and change my mind. 

EVs have their place. Forcing them on us is total bullshit though.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Oh what could it be?

Any ideas?  Deepfaggot, karenonkaren, schultz?

Lol.  God you are dumb.  Translation of said post with your stupid headline.

" It seems clear that the high number of corona deaths, currently around 1000/week, contributes. the mortality rate of those who have had corona infection is also increased. "

• Like 1