Check your account email address ×

What's the recent obsession with conspiracies?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm not sure if you've noticed, but thats what Smales thinks his role is here  :lol:  

And you think your role is to set everyone straight.  :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm not sure if you've noticed, but thats what Smales thinks his role is here  :lol:  

Nope AC has all the REAL news, no BS, all FACTS. Like the vax causes AIDS. You've been next door too long. If you want funny meme's, Smales is your man. If you want to "know the plan" stick with AC :thumb:

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Nope AC has all the REAL news, no BS, all FACTS. Like the vax causes AIDS. You've been next door too long. If you want funny meme's, Smales is your man. If you want to "know the plan" stick with AC :thumb:

Would you please shut the fuck about "next door"?  Its beyond juvenile.  Thanks in advance.  :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Would you please shut the fuck about "next door"?  Its beyond juvenile.  Thanks in advance.  :thumbsup:

No. Unless you agree to STFU about members not meeting you or other members then YES!!!!!

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Listen Spaulding…I post things like that because I want to spark a discussion…that other guy not so much.😉

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

11 hours ago, HSR said:

No. Unless you agree to STFU about members not meeting you or other members then YES!!!!!

Deal or no deal :dunno:

Sure thing Gabbabout Gaddis #2.  :lol: 

Sure thing Gabbabout Gaddis.  

Mr. Kruger would never allow two Gabbabout Gaddis’s!😂

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

Deal or no deal :dunno:

What's your major mental malfunction, dude? You chase/obsess with members around here posting petulant childish 12 yr old girl B.S. constantly then try to blame others. First it was Frankie, then Ace, then Badger and now you're onto Drift, Snake and a couple others, or anyone else who is a member next door at TPB. For someone who claims/alludes to hating that site and Scooter, you sure seem to find your way over there quite often??? Why is that, and what is with your obsession/creeping of others over there and what they say and do off this site so important to you?  You paranoid or something, dude? :dunno:

Just a few months ago you and @ckfwere whining about the lack of membership here and the declining number of posts, and like I told you then, if you think your behavior has nothing to do with that, then you're dumber than a thought. How you continue to be a mod here, let alone a member, is beyond me?  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, irv said:

What's your major mental malfunction, dude? You chase/obsess with members around here posting petulant childish 12 yr old girl B.S. constantly then try to blame others. First it was Frankie, then Ace, then Badger and now you're onto Drift, Snake and a couple others, or anyone else who is a member next door at TPB. For someone who claims/alludes to hating that site and Scooter, you sure seem to find your way over there quite often??? Why is that, and what is with your obsession/creeping of others over there and what they say and do off this site so important to you?  You paranoid or something, dude? :dunno:

Just a few months ago you and @ckfwere whining about the lack of membership here and the declining number of posts, and like I told you then, if you think your behavior has nothing to do with that, then you're dumber than a thought. How you continue to be a mod here, let alone a member, is beyond me?  

Triggered much?

12 minutes ago, irv said:

Its hall monitor syndrom.:lol:

13 minutes ago, irv said:

Yet you are silent when a certain two members cry about the HCS guys ruining the forum.🤔

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yet you are silent when a certain two members cry about the HCS guys ruining the forum.🤔

Be careful. if Irv Trudeau doesn't like the narrative he may invoke the emergencies act and shut us all down,,no more free speech.

1 hour ago, irv said:

Excellent. Applies to a handful here. Nothing like it use to be 10 years ago. Oh well. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Excellent. Applies to a handful here. Nothing like it use to be 10 years ago. Oh well. 

Then GTFO ya’ whiny cunt.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

OMG.:lol:

Wut you think that's funny?? GO TO PM"S!!!1111!!!!!111!!!!11!!!!!1!!!!!!

:lol:

1 hour ago, irv said:

Just a few months ago you and @ckfwere whining about the lack of membership here and the declining number of posts

The absolute stupidity of some of the posts/posters is worse than the decline.  The whole fact that this is even a thread tells a story.  There are some seriously misguided people that have zero capability to think posting up conspiracy nonsense.  

14 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

14 hours ago, HSR said:

Bueller? Bueller?Bueller? @DriftBusta? Awfully quiet all of a sudden:news:

0A72C8F0-4EB4-4E35-A4C8-3D938AE82BAA.jpeg