Check your account email address ×

Karma's a B-tch

XCR1250

National Review

House Republicans Launch Hunter Biden Probe, Allege President Played Active Role in Son’s Business Dealings

Isaac Schorr
Thu, November 17, 2022 at 9:55 AM

48b78de0476d0959e27259c6d48b5a77

At a press conference held on Thursday morning, Representatives James Comer (R., Ky.) and Jim Jordan (R., Ohio) announced that House Republicans would be opening up an investigation to determine the extent of President Joe Biden’s involvement in his son Hunter’s business dealings.

According to Comer and Jordan, Republicans have already gathered incriminating evidence of wire fraud, violation of the Foreign Agents Registration Act, money laundering, and tax evasion, among other crimes allegedly committed by the Bidens. Jordan, who is expected to become chairman of the House Judiciary Committee now that Republicans have secured a narrow majority in the chamber, plans to make the Biden’s overseas business dealings a central focus of the committee’s oversight efforts in the new Congress.

“As part of our investigation, we have evidence that the finances, credit cards, and bank accounts of Hunter and Joe Biden were co-mingled, if not shared. And on some accounts at least, red flags were raised by banks to the account owner or owners indicating suspicious or illegal activity,” said Comer, who also noted that Hunter Biden’s business associates met with his father on numerous occasions while Biden was serving as vice president.

The Bidens “flourished and became millionaires by simply offering access to the family,” said Comer.

The business activity and drug use of Hunter Biden has long been a political liability for the president, who has stood by and stated that he is “proud” of his son.

According to a Washington Post report from last month, the U.S. attorney in Delaware is currently mulling charges against Hunter Biden, who has been presented with evidence by federal investigators that Biden has committed tax evasion and lied about his drug use on a form he filled out in order to purchase a firearm. He was using crack cocaine at the time.

Hallie Biden, Hunter’s late older brother Beau’s widow, and Hunter’s ex- girlfriend, hid the weapon from him because she was “scared” he would “use it.”

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Exactly, and the point.  I hope they “hang from nooses”, to paraphrase Hilary.

MSM is going to push the "its time to move forward and put the political investigations aside" narrative.  

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Any investigation here is more about Joe than Hunter. 

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Exactly, and the point.  I hope they “hang from nooses”, to paraphrase Hilary.

Sure it is….

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Republicans: Biden is sol old and idiotic he can’t string a simple sentence together.

Also Republicans: Biden is a financial dark web mastermind prevailing over his sons dealings.

It all makes sense.

Neal

The republicans are now chasing a crack addict around. :lol: 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Republicans: Biden is sol old and idiotic he can’t string a simple sentence together.

Also Republicans: Biden is a financial dark web mastermind prevailing over his sons dealings.

It all makes sense.

Neal

Maybe he can't string a sentence together now, but he could 10 years ago. I think there could be something going on here. 

The Dems went after Trump multiple times, but really didn't turn up anything. I'm not saying Trump is some kind of angel, but they have not been able to find anything. Part of me believes they knew they would not be able to prove anything, and that the was some 'Witch Hunting'. 

Why would anyone think that there would not be payback when the shoe is on the other foot?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Well you know all the allegations are likely true. But do they even really care enough to follow through with this 

More than likely but I agree with your earlier comment…dog and pony show.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

More than likely but I agree with your earlier comment…dog and pony show.

That’s my guess. Then republicans get office and just do the same type of grifts. And the cycle continues 

• Like 1