Check your account email address ×

Pence town hall...

on CNN.  I missed the first hour because family and friends come first... just tuned in, don't care for his biblical side... but what an enormous difference in mannerisms between him and that 'other guy' from last night. 

55 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

on CNN.  I missed the first hour because family and friends come first... just tuned in, don't care for his biblical side... but what an enormous difference in mannerisms between him and that 'other guy' from last night. 

Don’t say CNN - they can’t see past it!

Wait, what are we talking about again? 

35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

*on CNN

There's your first clue.......

yes DB, the former lifelong bible thumping Republican vice president was on CNN taking questions and giving answers. 

I'm willing to listen and agree or disagree with people's perspectives.  aren't you? 

26 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I think he carries the CNN Bible, hey it makes for great ass wipe when you need to drop a deuce out on the trails. :flush:

Cnn Media GIF

when did you start thinking, all on your own? 

good job... 🏆

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Don’t say CNN - they can’t see past it!

Wait, what are we talking about again?

:lmao:

I too was shocked when I read what I posted!?? 

Maybe I should have posted 'just saw Mike Pence on gateway pundit...' 

He can't beat Trump but I give the guy credit for going on a left leaning msm network and putting himself out there. 

Right now, today I'd take Pence over Kamala eight days of the week. 

the lizard people can't get past a network though, damned the content. 

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

yes DB, the former lifelong bible thumping Republican vice president was on CNN taking questions and giving answers. 

I'm willing to listen and agree or disagree with people's perspectives.  aren't you? 

when did you start thinking, all on your own? 

good job... 🏆

:lmao:

I too was shocked when I read what I posted!?? 

Maybe I should have posted 'just saw Mike Pence on gateway pundit...' 

He can't beat Trump but I give the guy credit for going on a left leaning msm network and putting himself out there. 

Right now, today I'd take Pence over Kamala eight days of the week. 

the lizard people can't get past a network though, damned the content. 

Doubt he’d run again?!? But yeah I’d take him any-day over the current admin. Plus, he saved us from who knows what the f would have happened if he followed Trumps request to decertify the electoral vote count - aka “no big deal” to many here. 

Edited by akvanden

Just now, akvanden said:

Doubt he’d run again?!? But yeah I’d take him any-day over the current admin. Plus, he saved us from who knows what the f would have happened if he followed Trumps request to decertify the electoral vote count. 

we love you, you're very special...

https://www.c-span.org/video/?507774-1/president-trump-claims-election-stolen-tells-protesters-leave-capitol

yes, quite 'special' these people...

Pence made the right decisions.  

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

He's a cunt, so if you want to vote for the least cunty I dont know. 

we always seem to have to choose the least cunty in our minds.  I'm not cheerleading for the man, there's much about him that doesn't align with my beliefs.  

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Pence.  :lol:

The left already making their pick.  I don’t think Jeb is doing much.  Wadda bout Liz?????

he's not going to beat DeSantis... but I would LOVE to see him on the debate stage with the mango mussolini. 

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

we always seem to have to choose the least cunty in our minds.  I'm not cheerleading for the man, there's much about him that doesn't align with my beliefs.  

he's not going to beat DeSantis... but I would LOVE to see him on the debate stage with the mango mussolini. 

Pence is a real turd, he shouldnt even be a consideration. 

11 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Did CNN air Trumps speech?

:lol:

Did you watch it?

:lol:

:owned:

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

*on CNN

There's your first clue.......

He was on Fox yesterday morning for a while pushing his new book. Trump should've let Pence deal with the press during his tenure. Much more level headed.

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He carries himself well but a bible thumper can't win a general election.  GOP would be foolish to nominate him.     

That is exactly why the left  wants  him.  Just went through this foolishness in Michigan with the Republican candidate. 

24 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They cut the audio, MSNBC didn't even air it.

Fox also cut away early... 

I watched it on CSPAN which covered the entire airing of grievances but cut away just before the fears of strength.

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He carries himself well but a bible thumper can't win a general election.  GOP would be foolish to nominate him.     

if pence did magically win the nomination you and I both know abortion would be back on the ballot in a big way. 

the evangelicals... we'll, Goldwater said it best. 

Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.