Check your account email address ×

Pence town hall...

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He carries himself well but a bible thumper can't win a general election.  GOP would be foolish to nominate him.     

Trust me he is a turd. He was a terrible governor and even republicans in Indiana didnt like him. He probably wouldnt have won re-election. Mitch Daniels was our last great governor. There was rumblings about him making a run for president but he decided against it. His life is too good to get thrown into that hornets nest. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Anler said:

he has the personality of a stale turd. And the fortitude of one also

My turds have a higher intelligence than that one has.

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

if pence did magically win the nomination you and I both know abortion would be back on the ballot in a big way. 

the evangelicals... we'll, Goldwater said it best. 

Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.

Pence is possibly the worst potential candidate for the party....even moreso than the orange man.  Disgusting christian coalition nonsense.  Complete disease.

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Anler said:

Trust me he is a turd. He was a terrible governor and even republicans in Indiana didnt like him. He probably wouldnt have won re-election. Mitch Daniels was our last great governor. There was rumblings about him making a run for president but he decided against it. His life is too good to get thrown into that hornets nest. 

Good to know.   I think he presented himself well during the COVID daily PC's.   He also seemed to handle Trump well which couldn't have been an easy task. 

• Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

Good to know.   I think he presented himself well during the COVID daily PC's.   He also seemed to handle Trump well which couldn't have been an easy task. 

He is professional for sure, but stale like toast

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

if pence did magically win the nomination you and I both know abortion would be back on the ballot in a big way. 

the evangelicals... we'll, Goldwater said it best. 

Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.

They have to find a balance.   I'm not sure a Pro Choice candidate can win nomination much less the General election.   Pro lifers will simply stay home.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

He is professional for sure, but stale like toast

Yet that is what so many are saying we need right now.   I don't agree but I think that's what the RINO's want to nominate.   Back to the days of letting the other party and MSM beat you down and just go quietly about your business.  Fuck that.  

Edited by Highmark

43 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

My turds have a higher intelligence than that one has.

Pence is possibly the worst potential candidate for the party....even moreso than the orange man.  Disgusting christian coalition nonsense.  Complete disease.

You're the king of turds, no dispute.

:lol: