Check your account email address ×

Tom Petty Is Vomiting In His Grave

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Isn't that how he died in the first place?  By being a closet drug addict?  NFG.

Well that wasn’t really the point but not surpised you would make a cunty comment because of Kari Lake.

48 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well that wasn’t really the point but not surpised you would make a cunty comment because of Kari Lake.

Given you're the biggest cunt of long term standing on this and other websites, I'll take your comments under advisement.  :lol:  :bigfinger:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well, to be fair, you had the first cunty comment because of Kari Lake, but that's none of my business.

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Given you're the biggest cunt of long term standing on this and other websites, I'll take your comments under advisement.  :lol:  :bigfinger:

4 hours ago, Snake said:

Well, to be fair, you had the first cunty comment because of Kari Lake, but that's none of my business.

4C352D33-1F77-43B8-8A6F-647E12AF4537.jpeg

Petty is one of those guys you don’t realize how many good songs he has.  Bought a car that had a best of tape in stereo.  Lots of good stuff.  He is was like a Bob Seeger .  Never got the recognition he should of.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Petty is one of those guys you don’t realize how many good songs he has.  Bought a car that had a best of tape in stereo.  Lots of good stuff.  He is was like a Bob Seeger .  Never got the recognition he should of.  

Hes got his own station on Surius/XM. You know you've finally made it when you have that!!!

Sadly I think he was deceased before that happened. 😔 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Cold War said:

He's like The Godfather of alternative music. A lot of great stuff with different bands through the years

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Petty is one of those guys you don’t realize how many good songs he has.  Bought a car that had a best of tape in stereo.  Lots of good stuff.  He is was like a Bob Seeger .  Never got the recognition he should have.  

Think both got a fair amount of recognition. Some might’ve got lost during the terrible music of the “80’s. But overall their stuff is still seen as classic, meaningful art where as a lot of the other garbage of the era is basic party music.