Check your account email address ×

Trump November 15th Announcement

Trump 11/15/22  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Trump is going to run for POTUS in 2024 as a...

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

don't ask to see his tax returns though 

who cares about his tax returns, I want to see the tax returns of these career polititions who became multi-millionaires while in office off our tax dollars

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  Peeling a Slim Jim wrapper with her teeth..... Looks like HSR right before he settles into his high backed office chair, for a serious night of internet modding!  :lol: 

Rent free dude :lol: Your new bestie will like all your posts now so you may make the list yet!!!!

On 10/31/2022 at 1:58 PM, DriftBusta said:

No clue i’m not here everyday or in every thread.  so if I noticed, it’s fairly noticeable.  :lol: 

You have been since you embarrassed yourself getting slapped around. Now your trying too hard to get even as the lame post above shows. Self awareness= zero. If you want to start hounding me like Badger did,,bring it :thumb:

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Rent free dude :lol: Your new bestie will like all your posts now so you may make the list yet!!!!

You have been since you embarrassed yourself getting slapped around. Now your trying too hard to get even as the lame post above shows. Self awareness= zero. If you want to start hounding me like Badger did,,bring it :thumb:

Is that what I should say every time you chirp in response to one of my posts like you did yesterday?  Get over your bad self.  Its a two way street Beavis.  :lol: "Bring it"   ffs.   :lol:  :lame::finger:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Is that what I should say every time you chirp in response to one of my posts like you did yesterday?  Get over your bad self.  Its a two way street Beavis.  :lol: "Bring it"   ffs.   :lol:  :lame::finger:

You still give him attention? I blow by his shit in a thread like he ain't even there... :lol:

Just now, Snake said:

You still give him attention? I blow by his shit in a thread like he ain't even there... :lol:

I normally do, but he seems to be under the impression that he's in charge of something here and its ok for him to fling said turds at people.  :lol: 

18 minutes ago, Snake said:

derrp you're Canadian you can't buy a gun derp. Is that how you blow by my posts?? :lol: what a tard

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, HSR said:

HSR...Challenging everyone to bring it on....lmao:lol::lol:...just so special

18 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Quote CNN?!?! :lol2: Just what we need is a pussy like Pence <<< Milk Toast. :roflcrying: 

right, why would anyone want a rational reasonable human being to get elected? 

attempting to elect hardcore far right people worked out so well for them a few weeks ago... 

:news:

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

right, why would anyone want a rational reasonable human being to get elected? 

attempting to elect hardcore far right people worked out so well for them a few weeks ago... 

:news:

out of 220 and 22 loses I'll take those odds any day of the week. :D

Make It Rain Money GIF

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Badger** said:

out of 220 and 22 loses I'll take those odds any day of the week. :D

Make It Rain Money GIF

Don't you think it's kind of redundant claiming a victory, when essentially it's a loss in the bigger picture?

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Don't you think it's kind of redundant claiming a victory, when essentially it's a loss in the bigger picture?

Just adding to the pile, in the big picture it will all add up in the long run. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It's only a loss when the media tells you it's a loss.....Pelosi  handing over the gavel is a win by any definition. 

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It's only a loss when the media tells you it's a loss.....Pelosi  handing over the gavel is a win by any definition. 

So you're saying the Big Red Wave was a success then?