Check your account email address ×

The President of the United States of America just agreed to pay $25,000,000 to people he defrauded

Just now, Zambroski said:

Actually, polls show Obama was.  If you believe in polls.  And "crimes"?  Are you on crack?  

But I get it...Obama is Chicago, and apparently, Chicago RULZ!  if you live there....a face only a mother could love.  The nonly place I hated visiting worse was DC.  What a wonderland Chicago is and all it produces is as good as toll-house cookies!

:lol:

Oh polls! :lol: Those polls that showed Hillary whopping Trump? :lol: Not a chance, Obama's favorability polls were above 50% at the end of his term, what were Dubya's? :news: 

Just now, Anler said:

Oh polls! :lol: Those polls that showed Hillary whopping Trump? :lol: Not a chance, Obama's favorability polls were above 50% at the end of his term, what were Dubya's? :news: 

So you do believe in polls or you don't?  Your post reads like you are flaming liberal idiot.  Please make up your mind so I know how to treat you.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, polls show Obama was.  If you believe in polls.  And "crimes"?  Are you on crack?  

But I get it...Obama is Chicago, and apparently, Chicago RULZ!  if you live there....a face only a mother could love.  The only place I hated visiting worse was DC.  What a wonderland Chicago is and all it produces is as good as toll-house cookies!

Just now, Zambroski said:

So you do believe in polls or you don't?  Your post reads like you are flaming liberal idiot.  Please make up your mind so I know how to treat you.

You brought up polls. :lol: nobody thinks Dubya was a good president except the dumbest of the dumb. I voted for the faggot in 2000, i did not repeat that mistake in 2004. Even your Lord and Savior said to Dubya's brother in the republican primary debates, "Your brother screwed things up so bad you couldnt have gotten Abraham Lincoln elected" But "im" the liberal idiot. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

You brought up polls. :lol: nobody thinks Dubya was a good president except the dumbest of the dumb. I voted for the faggot in 2000, i did not repeat that mistake in 2004. Even your Lord and Savior said to Dubya's brother in the republican primary debates, "Your brother screwed things up so bad you couldnt have gotten Abraham Lincoln elected" But "im" the liberal idiot. :lol: 

Ummm....wut?  Slow down.  You are getting like an emotional woman.  This is why you lose internet arguments.  I seriously don't know what the fuck this post of yours means.

55 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ummm....wut?  Slow down.  You are getting like an emotional woman.  This is why you lose internet arguments.  I seriously don't know what the fuck this post of yours means.

Why do you post? That makes no sense

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Dude, Dubya was the worst president ever, by a large margin. So you will excuse the crimes of any future president because of the last one. :lol: 

:lies: from the Nazi Pig Dog 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Dude, Dubya was the worst president ever, by a large margin. So you will excuse the crimes of any future president because of the last one. :lol: 

Yeahhhhhhhhh....still getting a "no".  Obama lowered that bar bigtime.

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:wrong:  obama was 1000x better than Bush whose fucked this country for decades due to his invasion of iraq

You and I and millions of other intelligent Americans know this... :lol:

35 minutes ago, Anler said:

You and I and millions of other intelligent Americans know this... :lol:

No,

You really don't.  Good thing is, you don't know what you don't know.  Or, most say "ignorance is bliss".

Thats why your business is probably one or two clients away from being done. :lol:

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

:wrong:  obama was 1000x better than Bush whose fucked this country for decades due to his invasion of iraq

What short memories we have.  For the 3183rd time, most of the country and the world wanted us to do what we did.  And if a good conservative had succeeded Obama, maybe the job would be alot farther along, than the reality we live in now.  Which is weekly atrocities all over the world on a regular basis by wacko muslims hiding behind peaceful ones.  I suppose a more in depth conversation isn't possible, about all the issues that come into play, like geo politics, Islam, Bush doctrine, unknown threats, etc., and its easier just to pin it all on one guy. :news: 

Edited by DriftBusta

50 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What short memories we have.  For the 3183rd time, most of the country and the world wanted us to do what we did.  And if a good conservative had succeeded Obama, maybe the job would be alot farther along, than the reality we live in now.  Which is weekly atrocities all over the world on a regular basis by wacko muslims hiding behind peaceful ones.  I suppose a more in depth conversation isn't possible, about all the issues that come into play, like geo politics, Islam, Bush doctrine, unknown threats, etc., and its easier just to pin it all on one guy. :news: 

Why do you suppose whack Muslims are causing trouble everywhere? How often was that happening before dubya sent us over there? I'd bet 75% of Americans couldn't tell you what the Quran was prior to 9/11...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Why do you suppose whack Muslims are causing trouble everywhere? How often was that happening before dubya sent us over there? I'd bet 75% of Americans couldn't tell you what the Quran was prior to 9/11...

Yeah , the muzzys were all warms and fuzzy until it became Bushes fault   :lol:

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

What?  Holy shit dude.  You think the radical push is because of Bush?  

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

9/11 happened before Bush sent anyone anywhere you stupid Nazi Pig Dog :nuts: 

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

25 million dollar coviction for fraud.

Just imagine if Obama did this or anything else Cheetolini has done from running his business to making his daughter his paid advisor.

fuck me you guys are retarded for agreeing with him.

so now his daughter is getting a check from the  the fed? I don't think so and further more I am glad she is acting as a advisor .she is a extremely bright woman who has done things with he life unlike that Clinton  kid who has done nothing but sit on boards to gain that corp political favor . well than and some facial ass play

image_jpg_e63fca4e79ccb57046143a6b3906ac9c.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so now his daughter is getting a check from the  the fed? I don't think so and further more I am glad she is acting as a advisor .she is a extremely bright woman who has done things with he life unlike that Clinton  kid who has done nothing but sit on boards to gain that corp political favor . well than and some facial ass play

image_jpg_e63fca4e79ccb57046143a6b3906ac9c.jpg

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What?  Holy shit dude.  You think the radical push is because of Bush?  

Ignorant fucks like Analer forget about the USS Cole bombing or the Beiruit Marine Barracks bombing, just crazy shit :guzzle:  

Just now, Momorider said:

Ignorant fucks like Analer forget about the USS Cole bombing or the Beiruit Marine Barracks bombing, just crazy shit :guzzle:  

They forgot or they never knew?  History sometimes works against what one wants to issue as "FACT".  

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Momorider said:

9/11 happened before Bush sent anyone anywhere you stupid Nazi Pig Dog :nuts: 

Yeah and then the dumbfuck invaded the wrong country you shit stained fuckhead.

12 minutes ago, Momorider said:

lol many yrs ago my cuz and his bud pick me up to go drinking . he just got his new van with a 4x4 conversion under it yada yada .

we are in a bar for like 3 hrs . come out and there is sliver paint in big runny blotches on the side of the van and passed out on the ground was a bumpy face Indian with silver paint all around his nose and mouth a can of paint and lets just say I almost felt sorry for this poor SOB . he never did fully wake up during his punishment .

was not to bad to get off qt of lacquer thinner and some rags 

• Like 1