Check your account email address ×

The President of the United States of America just agreed to pay $25,000,000 to people he defrauded

25 million dollar coviction for fraud.

Just imagine if Obama did this or anything else Cheetolini has done from running his business to making his daughter his paid advisor.

fuck me you guys are retarded for agreeing with him.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Just imagine if Obama did this or anything else Cheetolini has done from running his business to making his daughter his paid advisor.

"Conviction"

Image result for i don't think that word means what you think it means

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

:lies: and :bullshit: all that FAKENEWSMAINECUNT posts

"coviction"  :lmao:senile fucking moron 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

"Conviction"

25 million dollar TRUMP conviction for fraud......NOT FAKE REAL!

You support a fraud.....a convicted one for president......the guy you voted for

Now come back with some dumb ass photo meme as a response.

Just now, Mainecat said:

You support a fraud.....a convicted one for president......the guy you voted for

:lies: and :bullshit: from FAKENEWSMAINECUNT has no clue about anything ever

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Image result for idiot gif

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You both voted for a senile old convicted fraud......Jesus thats fuckin stupid

Says the cheerleader for sex offenders and their defenders and murdering drunks  

34 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

YOUR link...

that averted a trial

fraud
frôd/
noun
noun: fraud; plural noun: frauds
  1. wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.
    "he was convicted of fraud"
    synonyms: fraudulence, cheating, swindling, embezzlement, deceit, deception, double-dealing, chicanery, sharp practice; More
    "he was arrested for fraud"
    "social insurance frauds"
Edited by Mainecat

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:
fraud
frôd/
noun
noun: fraud; plural noun: frauds
  1. wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.
    "he was convicted of fraud"
    synonyms: fraudulence, cheating, swindling, embezzlement, deceit, deception, double-dealing, chicanery, sharp practice; More
    "he was arrested for fraud"
    "social insurance frauds"

:baby:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

You both voted for a senile old convicted fraud......Jesus thats fuckin stupid

He wasn't convicted of anything you idiot.  He settled a fraud case.  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

He wasn't convicted of anything you idiot.  He settled a fraud case.  

He doesn't fucking know any difference.  He's got to be the dumbest mo-fo here.  But, it's fun to watch him.

Related image

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Definitely would be another story if Obama had done this. Cant imagine the outrage from that. 

Just now, Anler said:

Definitely would be another story if Obama had done this. Cant imagine the outrage from that. 

Well, none of his Tom-fuckery was reported as well as any of Trump's.  Sad part is, he was such an inept individual to begin with...if there was any "fraud" in his past, he was the victim.  Until of course his mastery of the teleprompter and of course, his presidency.  But I don't think he can be prosecuted for that.  His "legacy" will convict him though.  Done.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Well, none of his Tom-fuckery was reported as well as any of Trump's.  Sad part is, he was such an inept individual to begin with...if there was any "fraud" in his past, he was the victim.  Until of course his mastery of the teleprompter and of course, his presidency.  But I don't think he can be prosecuted for that.  His "legacy" will convict him though.  Done.

So if Obama had been forced to pay a $25 million fraud settlement you dont think anyone would care? Certainly you wouldnt, you dont seem to mind that Trump did. :news: 

Just now, Anler said:

So if Obama had been forced to pay a $25 million fraud settlement you dont think anyone would care? Certainly you wouldnt, you dont seem to mind that Trump did. :news: 

I do mind.  But because of the last eight years of complete bullshit from your side protect that inept shit head....again, "Pass".

And if any of you think Trump had hands-on any of this shit..well, how many zeros are in a billion again?  It just falls on his head, it's not like he was out there peddling tuition.

Do you people realize the extend of his WORLD WIDE business dealings?  How many people do you think an organization like that upsets yearly?  How many does your organization upset yearly?  Here's the deal, if all your customers are perfectly happy to pay your invoices and put them on the top of the stack, you don't have enough customers.

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I do mind.  But because of the last eight years of complete bullshit from your side protect that inept shit head....again, "Pass".

And if any of you think Trump had hands-on any of this shit..well, how many zeros are in a billion again?  It just falls on his head, it's not like he was out there peddling tuition.

Do you people realize the extend of his WORLD WIDE business dealings?  How many people do you think an organization like that upsets yearly?  How many does your organization upset yearly?  Here's the deal, if all your customers are perfectly happy to pay your invoices and put them on the top of the stack, you don't have enough customers.

:lol: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Slinger?  Is that you?

:lmao:

Dude, Dubya was the worst president ever, by a large margin. So you will excuse the crimes of any future president because of the last one. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Dude, Dubya was the worst president ever, by a large margin. So you will excuse the crimes of any future president because of the last one. :lol: 

Actually, polls show Obama was.  If you believe in polls.  And "crimes"?  Are you on crack?  

But I get it...Obama is Chicago, and apparently, Chicago RULZ!  if you live there....a face only a mother could love.  The only place I hated visiting worse was DC.  What a wonderland Chicago is and all it produces is as good as toll-house cookies!

:lol: