Check your account email address ×

Road map to success for Republicans in 24

BOHICA

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Tim Ryan gets it…

trump and trumpers would call him a pussy

bet there's thousands of posts online saying that already

Just now, akvanden said:

Then I find it interesting those forms of voting automatically means liberal  mass voting fraud, while still producing no evidence. It’s like claiming unicorns exist simply because we’ll find it if we keep looking. 

we have theories, we just don't have any evidence

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611c623b95e6b5fb140e1

Just now, tnts4me said:

Your right absentee ballots have been available forever, BUT they need to have better control on who gets them.  Not saying either D or R, it more of the lobbyist, but the same thing happened during mid terms as 2020.  I personally seen applications for absentee ballots being sent to dead people, people who haven't lived at that residence for years, people who have never lived there and etc.  You would think that those sending these out would have a better list of who and where to sent these applications to, but than again they don't care.  Who's to say some one might just take these and request a ballot.

I went and voted personally Tuesday and I live an a very small village (about 800).  I had to present my ID twice while voting, once when I first walked in and another at the next station.  Both of these individuals are retired school teachers (husband and wife) that taught all my kids, oh and did I mention they live 4 doors down from us.  Before you had to have a reason to get a ballot, now they just hand them out like candy.

good post new guy :thumbsup:

trophy.gif

Just now, J. Jackson said:

I'm a simple man so understand when I say that the very first time that I was eligible to vote I couldn't wait to go to the polls. Walking in and stating my name and getting checked off the voter register, getting handed the ballot and going behind the curtain and making my choices made me feel proud. Funny I still feel that way. I guess I'm just getting to be an old man who has let time pass him by...

ditto, every time since 1989

I also feel it's important to look other voters in the eye and put yourself in their poor, ugly, amazingly uncomfortable looking shoes before casting my vote to further oppress their miserable lives. :)

tumblr_mfxrlykI2M1rdutw3o1_400.gif

of course I'm kidding here, I don't actually look them in the face.

:lol:

24 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I'm a simple man so understand when I say that the very first time that I was eligible to vote I couldn't wait to go to the polls. Walking in and stating my name and getting checked off the voter register, getting handed the ballot and going behind the curtain and making my choices made me feel proud. Funny I still feel that way. I guess I'm just getting to be an old man who has let time pass him by...

Voting is sacred. The vast majority of people never lived in a situation that allowed them to pick the people who represent them. 

We are blessed beyond belief to live in a country where we get to choose our government officials.

16 hours ago, racer254 said:

I find it interesting how you and others automatically think that this is restricting voting.

You can still vote, you just need to do it at a secure location.  What's so difficult about that?

I am on Germany this week.  No way I could come to a secure location to do it.  Many people travel...

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I am on Germany this week.  No way I could come to a secure location to do it.  Many people travel...

For the first time in my life I didn't vote on election day, work had me out of town.  Absentee ballot was done 2 weeks ago, in about 5 minutes, at my city hall.  I thought it was pretty secure the way it was handled.

Edited by Mag6240
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

For the first time in my life I didn't vote on election day, work had me out of town.  Absentee ballot was done 2 weeks ago, in about 5 minutes, at my city hall.  I thought it was pretty secure the way it was handled.

Early voting is a beautiful thing. Republicans can thank Trump for not having faith in the system, as he literally brainwashed all of his cult not to trust the system and only vote on election day. What could go wrong? :lol:

23 hours ago, BOHICA said:

It’s laid out right in front of ya.  It’s the little things that will make ya gain control.  Take care of the little guy instead of bending to corporate interest.  Also ditch Trump.  Trumpers will vote R no matter who runs.

https://www.utilitydive.com/news/Florida-desantis-vetoes-rooftop-solar-bill-behind-the-meter-cost-shifting/622820/

Enjoy the shit you are voting for . Last 2 yrs have been great enjoy the next 2 i am sure it will only get better  lol . 

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Enjoy the shit you are voting for . Last 2 yrs have been great enjoy the next 2 i am sure it will only get better  lol . 

Voted the straight Republican ticket in my state…

If you are so dependent on which party controls the government and it affects you so much in a negative way, you are doing life wrong.  It’s easy to succeed under Biden as it was under Trump, or Obama.

Edited by BOHICA

8 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Early voting is a beautiful thing. Republicans can thank Trump for not having faith in the system, as he literally brainwashed all of his cult not to trust the system and only vote on election day. What could go wrong? :lol:

I have no problem with early voting and absentee ballots.  I do have a problem with who gets them.  The sending out of applications for absentee ballots needs to be better controlled.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Aint rocket surgery.

Dump Trump

Leave that hot potato abortion alone.

Ignore who is fucking who , what people do in their own homes is their own business. 

Bold is Step #1 

Problem is he thinks he's the savior so his followers do too. Weird cult like stuff

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Bold is Step #1 

Problem is he thinks he's the savior so his followers do too. Weird cult like stuff

Correct, but his followers be so loud make it appear that there are many more then there really is

• Like 3