Check your account email address ×

Good news, New study shows that Covid absolutely doesn’t cause myocarditis

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The myocarditis concern is for male youths from vaxxination.  

The powers that be need to stop the vax insanity.

The myocarditis concern is for male youths from vaxxination.  

The powers that be need to stop the vax insanity.

Can you get myocarditis from covid? 

Yes or no?

Just now, ZR800efi said:

holy fucking shit your persistent

He never shuts up!. Speaking of wife's, if Steve talks as much as he types, I can't imagine anyone having a more happier wife than Steve's knowing he found this site. 

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You quoted me so many times when you were having your temper tantrum earlier I missed it.

:bc:

No temper tantrum , just expecting you to be a Man and not a big pussy bringing up family. 

I said the same thing 5 times because you are a thick headed motherfucker. A simple my bad or no problem would of ended it in one post. 

Edited by EvilBird

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, irv said:

He never shuts up!. Speaking of wife's, if Steve talks as much as he types, I can't imagine anyone having a more happier wife than Steve's knowing he found this site. 

'steve come to bed ..'

' LOOK,  when i get these guys to fucking admit myocardi..'

sigh'....'fuck it steve. forget it.see you in the morning ' ..'

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Can you get myocarditis from covid? 

Yes or no?

You and the Deepfaggot thought it was 10x more in the unvaxxed and that the vax prevented it.

That was 100% incorrect.  I don't know of anyone with myocarditis being unvaxxed.  Was it there before, sure but very rare but certainly not like the uptake in what we are seeing now. 

Covid is harmless to the youth yes or no with an IFR of 0.0003%?

The vax is far more deadly to youth yes or no? 

You and the Deepfaggot thought it was 10x more in the unvaxxed and that the vax prevented it.

That was 100% incorrect.  I don't know of anyone with myocarditis being unvaxxed.  Was it there before, sure but very rare but certainly not like the uptake in what we are seeing now. 

They were hanging there hat on that one study that was largely debunked shortly after it came out 

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are we believing #s again? I thought they were lies?

43 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There are no stats for unvaxxed, only vaxxed.

2020, dummy.

“During March 2020–January 2021, patients with COVID-19 had nearly 16 times the risk for myocarditis compared with patients who did not have COVID-19, and risk varied by sex and age.”

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7035e5.htm

607E9C28-DADD-4EE1-AC59-5BDB815D6F8D.jpeg

Edited by akvanden

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

2020, dummy.

“During March 2020–January 2021, patients with COVID-19 had nearly 16 times the risk for myocarditis compared with patients who did not have COVID-19, and risk varied by sex and age.”

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7035e5.htm

607E9C28-DADD-4EE1-AC59-5BDB815D6F8D.jpeg

Where are the unvaxxed with myocarditis today?  There is no shortage of vaxxed.  There is a hard distinction between vaxxed and unvaxxed.

The cdc has been caught manipulating data.  Ie like anyone who tested positive and died for whatever cause was labled a covid death.  The PCR test is complete bullshit if that's what your test reference is.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Where are the unvaxxed with myocarditis today?  There is no shortage of vaxxed.  There is a hard distinction between vaxxed and unvaxxed.

The cdc has been caught manipulating data.  Ie like anyone who tested positive and died for whatever cause was labled a covid death.  The PCR test is complete bullshit if that's what your test reference is.

So there are studies of just unvaccinated, and covid does in fact increase mycarditis because in 2020 there were no vaccines. 

And OMG.

Red Sox P Eduardo Rodriguez healthy after recovering from COVID-19, myocarditis. Eduardo Rodriguez felt the effects of COVID-19 firsthand, missing the entirety of the 2020 season after being diagnosed with myocarditis, an inflammation of the heart linked to the coronavirus.

How can this be possible? 

:smack:

Carry on with your misinformation. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

So there are studies of just unvaccinated, and covid does in fact increase mycarditis because in 2020 there were no vaccines. 

And OMG.

Red Sox P Eduardo Rodriguez healthy after recovering from COVID-19, myocarditis. Eduardo Rodriguez felt the effects of COVID-19 firsthand, missing the entirety of the 2020 season after being diagnosed with myocarditis, an inflammation of the heart linked to the coronavirus.

I strongly suggest you mimic the gif. Repeatedly 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, akvanden said:

And OMG.

So are we sayings its myocarditis in the vaxxed compared to the unvaxxed at about 1000 to 1.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

So are we sayings its myocarditis in the vaxxed compared to the unvaxxed at about 1000 to 1.

What caused myocarditis before the vaccines in 2020?

• Like 1