Check your account email address ×

Good news, New study shows that Covid absolutely doesn’t cause myocarditis

Rod

47 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

my brother in law was gung ho on the vax. my sister dead set against. they dam near got divorced over it.

he mentioned in passing his blood pressure has skyrocketed the last few weeks.hes had 2 shots of astrazenecca and i think a booster of Moderna.

still waiting on a 4th. hes a zealot. its baffling because hes very distrustful of gov on every other aspect, but this he wont budge on despite being athletic and very active his whole life and having normal bp prior..

were talking heart attack zone nearly bp.hes got a follow up appointment next week.

masters degree.several of them.

hypnosis all i can figure.

it’s  mass psychosis 

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I wonder what it could be from.  Fucking dumb morons.

I can’t believe birth rates are up in the US with so many miscarriages/stillbirths. The unvaxxed must be popping out babies at 10x to keep the rates up.

Nice source, btw.

37 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I can’t believe birth rates are up in the US with so many miscarriages/stillbirths. The unvaxxed must be popping out babies at 10x to keep the rates up.

Nice source, btw.

I think Lloyd’s chart was pulled from OpenVaREs, which is a private organization so it’s hard to say if there analysis of the data is correct and harder yet to say what conclusions should be drawn from unverified accounts submitted by anonymous mules, excuse me, users.  

But let’s go with it for fun and as we can see below, the numbers are falling off so have the vaccines gotten safer, have people recovered, or are the “users” getting lazy?

ECAD2A4D-E2A9-4C11-B055-34CB046D575B.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You still don't get it.  She does.

She's got 3 shots. I only have 2. Tell me again who gets it?

What you don't seem to understand is, spreading the information like you do doesn't help your cause. When and if you finally understand this you will be taken seriously. 

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

What you don't seem to understand is, spreading the information like you do doesn't help your cause. When and if you finally understand this you will be taken seriously. 

What exactly are you “getting”?

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

As more truths are coming out you will be labeled a complete moron.  No way to lose that.

• Like 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

As more truths are coming out you will be labeled a complete moron.  No way to lose that.

Only thing I've seen so far that was complete  bullshit was that the vaccinated couldn't spread the virus. Most knew that was untrue. 

An anti-vaxxer website which scrapes and misrepresents data from a government-run database has been spreading misinformation like wildfire through anti-vax communities for the last month. Now for the first time, the identity of the woman running the site has been revealed.

OpenVAERS, a site set up in early 2021 to spread vaccine misinformation by misusing federal data, is being operated by Liz Willner, 55, who lives in the wealthy enclave of Piedmont, a community completely surrounded by Oakland, California, according to new research conducted by AI-powered misinformation tracking group Logically, and shared exclusively with VICE News.

Willner, who did not respond to VICE News’ repeated efforts to contact her by phone, email and social media, admitted this week to Logically researchers that she was operating the site, though claimed she was one of a team of people behind it.

By presenting unverified data as fact, OpenVAERS has become one of the most powerful tools in the anti-vaxxer community. For example, the site on Thursday declared that over 12,000 people had died as a result of taking a COVID-19 vaccine. While that many deaths may have been reported to VAERS, the figure is completely unverified and proves no connection between the vaccine and the subsequent fatalities.

But the site’s slick design breaks down the data into easily digestible pieces of information, allegedly showing the breakdown for each vaccine, gender and age range, all perfectly designed for sharing online.

Willner did not immediately respond to follow-up questions about how big a team was behind the site or who the other members of the team were.

Willner’s public posts on social media show that she began posting anti-vaccine content back in April 2019, after she reported that her child suffered an injury she linked to a vaccine.

Willner, who has worked as a web designer, Initially focused her anti-vax efforts on opposing Senate Bill 276 in California, a piece of legislation that was introduced to tighten vaccine exemption rules. By the time the pandemic began last year, Willner had built up a large network on social media which was willing to share her ideas.

By scrubbing the data of all context and presenting it as fact, claiming to show how many people have died from the COVID-19 vaccine or have suffered from long-term irreversible damage post vaccination, OpenVAERS is carrying on the long tradition of anti-vaxxers misrepresenting public data.

The official VAERS website has received around 800,000 visitors in the last six months. In comparison, according to Logically, OpenVAERS has attracted 1.23 million visitors to its site over the same period. 

And rather than trailing off, the traffic to the site has spiked significantly in the last month, leaving disinformation researchers very worried. 

“It's extremely concerning because it's only the tip of the iceberg, because of how viral this can go,” Nick Backovic, a senior analyst with Logically, told VICE News. “To see it spike that much, and to actually overtake the actual government website in traffic is huge and very concerning."

The website traffic data from Logically show that the single biggest referrer of traffic to OpenVAERS is the right-wing conspiracy site the Gateway Pundit, which accounts for 30 percent of all visits. Another major referrer of traffic is the website of Vernon Coleman, a well-known conspiracy theorist who heavily promotes anti-vax narratives.

Social media is also a major booster of the site. The link to the OpenVAERS website has been shared over 20,000 times on Facebook, amassing over 50,000 interactions, since the site launched in January.

23 minutes ago, Plissken said:

An anti-vaxxer website which scrapes and misrepresents data from a government-run database has been spreading misinformation like wildfire through anti-vax communities for the last month. Now for the first time, the identity of the woman running the site has been revealed.

OpenVAERS, a site set up in early 2021 to spread vaccine misinformation by misusing federal data, is being operated by Liz Willner, 55, who lives in the wealthy enclave of Piedmont, a community completely surrounded by Oakland, California, according to new research conducted by AI-powered misinformation tracking group Logically, and shared exclusively with VICE News.

Willner, who did not respond to VICE News’ repeated efforts to contact her by phone, email and social media, admitted this week to Logically researchers that she was operating the site, though claimed she was one of a team of people behind it.

By presenting unverified data as fact, OpenVAERS has become one of the most powerful tools in the anti-vaxxer community. For example, the site on Thursday declared that over 12,000 people had died as a result of taking a COVID-19 vaccine. While that many deaths may have been reported to VAERS, the figure is completely unverified and proves no connection between the vaccine and the subsequent fatalities.

But the site’s slick design breaks down the data into easily digestible pieces of information, allegedly showing the breakdown for each vaccine, gender and age range, all perfectly designed for sharing online.

Willner did not immediately respond to follow-up questions about how big a team was behind the site or who the other members of the team were.

Willner’s public posts on social media show that she began posting anti-vaccine content back in April 2019, after she reported that her child suffered an injury she linked to a vaccine.

Willner, who has worked as a web designer, Initially focused her anti-vax efforts on opposing Senate Bill 276 in California, a piece of legislation that was introduced to tighten vaccine exemption rules. By the time the pandemic began last year, Willner had built up a large network on social media which was willing to share her ideas.

By scrubbing the data of all context and presenting it as fact, claiming to show how many people have died from the COVID-19 vaccine or have suffered from long-term irreversible damage post vaccination, OpenVAERS is carrying on the long tradition of anti-vaxxers misrepresenting public data.

The official VAERS website has received around 800,000 visitors in the last six months. In comparison, according to Logically, OpenVAERS has attracted 1.23 million visitors to its site over the same period. 

And rather than trailing off, the traffic to the site has spiked significantly in the last month, leaving disinformation researchers very worried. 

“It's extremely concerning because it's only the tip of the iceberg, because of how viral this can go,” Nick Backovic, a senior analyst with Logically, told VICE News. “To see it spike that much, and to actually overtake the actual government website in traffic is huge and very concerning."

The website traffic data from Logically show that the single biggest referrer of traffic to OpenVAERS is the right-wing conspiracy site the Gateway Pundit, which accounts for 30 percent of all visits. Another major referrer of traffic is the website of Vernon Coleman, a well-known conspiracy theorist who heavily promotes anti-vax narratives.

Social media is also a major booster of the site. The link to the OpenVAERS website has been shared over 20,000 times on Facebook, amassing over 50,000 interactions, since the site launched in January.

Fucking moron, that's priceless if your an idiot.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

From the WEF website.

Covid was the dress rehearsal.  Nah, its just a conspiracy.

image.thumb.png.a88f1f5cacfd19009bc83b790d3dc0a7.png

image.thumb.png.e190c948531a4c69fbfc220658bc2199.png

It doesn't say that at all. Oh and I guess covids real again.

So remember when Deepfaggot and his equally dumb misfits though myocarditis was a problem in the unvaxxed from Covid?

It never was, all fucking lies.  To stupid to understand you were all played.  

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9025013/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It actually does.

No it doesnt, unless of course you're twisting words, but you've never been guilty of that.

:lol: