Check your account email address ×

Good news, New study shows that Covid absolutely doesn’t cause myocarditis

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes the numbers are amplified cause there's no real pandemic.  Covid was real just not real enough.

You were played.

So kinda fake, but not.

How many iyo needed to die for it to be real enough?

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes it was but most died from the response, not the disease.

To bad you weren't around then to make sure things were done right. Where did you get your PHD again?

3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

To bad you weren't around then to make sure things were done right. Where did you get your PHD again?

are you this brain dead in real life. Pretty hard to be this good at pretending. Must come naturally to someone who eats everything with a spoon. 

• Like 3

• Gold Member

so anyways, i joined an adverse reactions ' reporting group on fb early on.there was a local young woman, 25 years old, healthy, took the vax and posted her selfie the day after , and the day after that showing the effects on her face, she was dead the 3rd day. doctors of course denied and dismissed it as vaccine related.tested and safe' they said, her father found that answer hard to swallow.

the father posted on the local classifieds a few days later asking if anyone ever had a bad reaction to the vax .i then started to search out and see if there was more. i stumbled across that fb group and oh boy, it was ugly.

story after story of horrible reactions ranging from death of a loved one or every reaction from hives to paralysis and everything in between. thousands and thousands of people all over the world. the same story and it went as follows;

take the shot.extremely bad reactions ranging from starting right away or up to 2 or 3 days post needle.. doctors refusing to admit any correlation to the vaccine and not being recorded as an adverse event caused by vaccine.

from what i read there for months , you can take those vaers numbers and multiply them by 10 or more. the majority of posters had no idea vaers was a thing.they vastly went unreported.

believe it, dont believe it, it happened. and it was fucking terrifying.

Edited by ZR800efi

7 hours ago, ZR800efi said:

so anyways, i joined an adverse reactions ' reporting group on fb early on.there was a local young woman, 25 years old, healthy, took the vax and posted her selfie the day after , and the day after that showing the effects on her face, she was dead the 3rd day. doctors of course denied and dismissed it as vaccine related.tested and safe' they said, her father found that answer hard to swallow.

the father posted on the local classifieds a few days later asking if anyone ever had a bad reaction to the vax .i then started to search out and see if there was more. i stumbled across that fb group and oh boy, it was ugly.

story after story of horrible reactions ranging from death of a loved one or every reaction from hives to paralysis and everything in between. thousands and thousands of people all over the world. the same story and it went as follows;

take the shot.extremely bad reactions ranging from starting right away or up to 2 or 3 days post needle.. doctors refusing to admit any correlation to the vaccine and not being recorded as an adverse event caused by vaccine.

from what i read there for months , you can take those vaers numbers and multiply them by 10 or more. the majority of posters had no idea vaers was a thing.they vastly went unreported.

believe it, dont believe it, it happened. and it was fucking terrifying.

Pretty sad there are so many trying to get their stories out and they get silenced.  Surprise FB hasn't taken down the group for misinformation. 

Zukerfucks is a piece of vermin scum.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Pretty sad there are so many trying to get their stories out and they get silenced.  Surprise FB hasn't taken down the group for misinformation. 

Zukerfucks is a piece of vermin scum.

it did.twice.

• Gold Member
Just now, ACE said:

A friend of a friends 6 year old just died of a heart attack 

stuff like that makes you want to grab a gun. sorry to hear that man.terrible.

• Gold Member
Just now, ACE said:

No never in my life 

my brother in law was gung ho on the vax. my sister dead set against. they dam near got divorced over it.

he mentioned in passing his blood pressure has skyrocketed the last few weeks.hes had 2 shots of astrazenecca and i think a booster of Moderna.

still waiting on a 4th. hes a zealot. its baffling because hes very distrustful of gov on every other aspect, but this he wont budge on despite being athletic and very active his whole life and having normal bp prior..

were talking heart attack zone nearly bp.hes got a follow up appointment next week.

masters degree.several of them.

hypnosis all i can figure.

12 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

my brother in law was gung ho on the vax. my sister dead set against. they dam near got divorced over it.

he mentioned in passing his blood pressure has skyrocketed the last few weeks.hes had 2 shots of astrazenecca and i think a booster of Moderna.

still waiting on a 4th. hes a zealot. its baffling because hes very distrustful of gov on every other aspect, but this he wont budge on despite being athletic and very active his whole life and having normal bp prior..

were talking heart attack zone nearly bp.hes got a follow up appointment next week.

masters degree.several of them.

hypnosis all i can figure.

Sounds like Schultz, says he doesn't trust government then goes 100% to bat for them and runs out to get a vax so he can travel.  No backbone when it actually counts.

Can't put the blame on someone cause that would mean he might actually have to do something.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Sounds like Schultz, says he doesn't trust government then goes 100% to bat for them and runs out to get a vax so he can travel.  No backbone when it actually counts.

Nor did your wife let's remember.