Check your account email address ×

Diesel situation it ain't good

8 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Is it all gone yet?

Neal

Farmers are pretty much done getting after the beans around here. Corn is coming out of the fields now. I think Putin snuck some off road fuel up the IL river?  :lol:

7 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Farmers are pretty much done getting after the beans around here. Corn is coming out of the fields now. I think Putin snuck some off road fuel up the IL river?  :lol:

It's some good egging on by the energy companies.  Lets see if we have any that have record profits in the last quarter or two...

Neal

• Like 1

On 11/5/2022 at 12:26 AM, Badger** said:

We have 50 miles of trail that needs to be groomed two times a week, going out and coming back our fuel cost for grooming will be $1048 per week given the current situation. Please tell me where to get some of that free money because if we have a catastrophic breakdown we are so fucked. Honestly I have no clue how the clubs will make it this year if we have a good snowmobile season. 

I have been doing this since the 70's and if you donate to a Wisco club we do not have the classification to get you a tax deduction your shit out of luck but thank you for your donation. 

Feel free to give it a try please. :bc: 

50 miles? fucking armatures:lol:

5 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

50 miles? fucking armatures:lol:

Our club looks after 248 miles. Town of 2800,not many sledders.50 miles would be soo much easier.We are rerouting 20 miles of trail this year to boot. Gov. grant for that though.

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

Our club looks after 248 miles. Town of 2800,not many sledders.50 miles would be soo much easier.We are rerouting 20 miles of trail this year to boot. Gov. grant for that though.

How often do you guys groom each week?

10 hours ago, Badger** said:

Well the state has 25,000 miles of trails I bet you can't top that. :whistle:  

Our state has around 30k our club is 145, tug hill and Adirondack region have a majority, let's not forget old forge 

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

Our state has around 30k our club is 145, tug hill and Adirondack region have a majority, let's not forget old forge 

List of snowmobile trails in New York

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search

Corridor trail signs at the northern end of Corridor 7D and Corridor 7E concurrency

The State Snowmobile Trail System in New York State has over 10,500 miles (16,900 km) of snowmobile trails that stretch from one end of the state to the other, crossing both public and private land.[1] The trail system is administered by the New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation (NYS OPRHP) and is maintained by snowmobile clubs which are funded by a portion of snowmobile registration fees. Most of the clubs are members of the New York State Snowmobile Association.[2] Snowmobiling conservatively generates $868 million per year for the New York State economy.[3]

11 hours ago, Cat45 said:

How often do you guys groom each week?

The groomer is out about once a week and will usually do 100+ miles per weekend. Some trails don't see as much traffic so unless it snows heavy they don't get groomed until they need it. Would I like to see more,yes. But it's just not in the cards

27 minutes ago, HSR said:

The groomer is out about once a week and will usually do 100+ miles per weekend. Some trails don't see as much traffic so unless it snows heavy they don't get groomed until they need it. Would I like to see more,yes. But it's just not in the cards

Around here the 2 groomers go out 3 times  per week but we probly see alot more traffic than you guys do. It's a 12 hr shift and you can't get all the trails in 1 night.