Check your account email address ×

Diesel situation it ain't good

15 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

And he's rubbing your nose in the shit!  Bam!

Neal

13 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

https://www.misenategop.com/vanderwall-applauds-3-5m-funding-for-state-snowmobile-trails-manistee-river-bridge-in-mesick/

fully fucking funded by taxpayers that don’t use this stuff.  New groomers tax free!

Clueless trolls. Next Google search please.

Hd8e69e9f548e45c1aba0d791ccdac5a0c.jpg

37 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

https://www.misenategop.com/vanderwall-applauds-3-5m-funding-for-state-snowmobile-trails-manistee-river-bridge-in-mesick/

fully fucking funded by taxpayers that don’t use this stuff.  New groomers tax free!

Our 1997 Tucker we bought with fund raising dollars we worked very hard for back in 2010, now to find out there is free money out there for free groomers. Well fuck me!!

You are a clueless MF'er. :thumbsup: 

Edited by Badger**

8 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Our 1997 Tucker we bought with fund raising dollars we worked very hard for back in 2010, now to find out there is free money out there for free groomers. Well fuck me!!

Mount a solar panel and small wind turbin on it and call it a "Renewable Energy" vehicle. You'd be in on some FU program to pay for it.

Edited by Doug
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Those that contributed to the fundraiser likely got some nice tax deductions on their website income for their donations….  Assuming tax exempt club

We have 50 miles of trail that needs to be groomed two times a week, going out and coming back our fuel cost for grooming will be $1048 per week given the current situation. Please tell me where to get some of that free money because if we have a catastrophic breakdown we are so fucked. Honestly I have no clue how the clubs will make it this year if we have a good snowmobile season. 

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Those that contributed to the fundraiser likely got some nice tax deductions on their website income for their donations….  Assuming tax exempt club

I have been doing this since the 70's and if you donate to a Wisco club we do not have the classification to get you a tax deduction your shit out of luck but thank you for your donation. 

Feel free to give it a try please. :bc: 

9 minutes ago, Badger** said:

We have 50 miles of trail that needs to be groomed two times a week, going out and coming back our fuel cost for grooming will be $1048 per week given the current situation. Please tell me where to get some of that free money because if we have a catastrophic breakdown we are so fucked. Honestly I have no clue how the clubs will make it this year if we have a good snowmobile season. 

I have been doing this since the 70's and if you donate to a Wisco club we do not have the classification to get you a tax deduction your shit out of luck but thank you for your donation. 

Minimum Solar panel boy snowmobile task list.

Solar panel boy task #1 Learn to ride a snowmobile.

Solar panel boy task #2 Buy a snowmobile.

Solar panel boy task #3 Stop using Google search and join a snowmobile club to see how it actually works.

Edited by Doug

Just now, Doug said:

Solar panel buy task #2 Buy a snowmobile.

Solar panel boy task #3 Stop using Google search and join a snowmobile club to see how it actually works.

I just want him to send us a check, I wounder how pissed off he'll be when he finds out he can't use it for a deduction. :lol2:

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Doug said:

Solar panel boy task #2 Buy a snowmobile.

Like I said. Government grooms all the sled trails out west.  Trail riding is rather boring so no interest in join something akin to the HOG owner group.  Last time I owned a sled was 2014.  Lost interest in it.

there are snowmobile sections on this site to post snowmobile related topics.  This CE has never really been a snowmobile section

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I just want him to send us a check, I wounder how pissed off he'll be when he finds out he can't use it for a deduction. :lol2:

Nah…. Get nothing in return. It’s like giving money to a panhandler.

• Gold Member
23 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Damn that’s a lot of whining and crying over fuel costs and maintenance.  Sounds like the org may be in over its head

16 minutes ago, Badger** said:

It was a epic day for him once he figured out toilet paper had 2 sides

Just now, BOHICA said:

Damn that’s a lot of whining and crying over fuel costs and maintenance.  Sounds like the org may be in over its head

40k in the bank and we owe nothing to no one, most clubs in the state are hugely in debt. The 40k we have, we are saving up to get newer equipment, we refuse to take out a bank loan we have been down that road many years ago. 

The cost of one of our tracks and carrier on a 4-track vehicle cost as much if not more than the batteries in your electric vehicle. 

You have no clue what your talking about, that has been proven.  

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Badger** said:

40k in the bank and we owe nothing to no one, most clubs in the state are hugely in debt. The 40k we have, we are saving up to get newer equipment, we refuse to take out a bank loan we have been down that road many years ago. 

The cost of one of our tracks and carrier on a 4-track vehicle cost as much if not more than the batteries in your electric vehicle. 

You have no clue what your talking about, that has been proven.  

So your club gets money from the state of Wisconsin right?  Some clubs appear to be 501c3 in your state.  Obviously your club is not and has a different non profit status.

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Doug said:

It was a epic day for him once he figured out toilet paper had 2 sides

Never had to use 2 sides of toilet paper.  Use 1 side and it goes in the toilet.  You are likely going to get shit on your hands if you use both sides of the same shit ticket.  2 sides to toilet paper matters nothing at all to normal people.

8 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Free Federal taxpayer funded groomers given to non profits!  
https://www.wagmtv.com/2021/01/13/usda-awards-groomer-grants/

here in NY trail funds come from reggies, NO taxpayer dollars, NY parks handles and distribute the funds between the clubs

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BOHICA said:

So your club gets money from the state of Wisconsin right?  Some clubs appear to be 501c3 in your state.  Obviously your club is not and has a different non profit status.

There is a supplement program from the State and County it's based off per mile with a cap of $300 total per mile that does not mean you will get all $300 per mile, its all based on how much grooming you do in a year. So we have 50 miles of trails for our club 26 miles are State and County are funded the other 24 miles of trail come out of pocket from the club. Groomer breakdowns and maintenance are not funded at all and purchasing a groomer are not funded at all. 

501c3 would be awesome but the work it takes to get there would cost the club way to much money and we would have to do a full audit on the club that dates back all the way to 1970. Wisconsin snowmobile clubs are all volunteer nobody gets paid for anything so who has the time and resources to do taxes every year for the club if we were listed as a 501c3. We were told by the AWSC rep lay off the idea putting our club under the 501c3 program we just don't have the resources to get it done. @Doug correct me on any of this if I am wrong, Doug is very involved with the AWSC. Which reminds me I better put in for my snowmobile trail pass. 

Edited by Badger**

4 hours ago, Badger** said:

There is a supplement program from the State and County it's based off per mile with a cap of $300 total per mile that does not mean you will get all $300 per mile, its all based on how much grooming you do in a year. So we have 50 miles of trails for our club 26 miles are State and County are funded the other 24 miles of trail come out of pocket from the club. Groomer breakdowns and maintenance are not funded at all and purchasing a groomer are not funded at all. 

501c3 would be awesome but the work it takes to get there would cost the club way to much money and we would have to do a full audit on the club that dates back all the way to 1970. Wisconsin snowmobile clubs are all volunteer nobody gets paid for anything so who has the time and resources to do taxes every year for the club if we were listed as a 501c3. We were told by the AWSC rep lay off the idea putting our club under the 501c3 program we just don't have the resources to get it done. @Doug correct me on any of this if I am wrong, Doug is very involved with the AWSC. Which reminds me I better put in for my snowmobile trail pass. 

Your club is almost like us.  The club I am most involved in has 49 miles of trails and I put in all the maintenance funding sheets for a period of 5 years.  Those are funds that are reimbursed to the club because the members put in their time cleaning and prepping trails all the way to grooming.   Remember these funds come from gas taxes, registrations, trail passes and club dues.  Nothing is actually "given" to the clubs from the state.  All the clubs have to provide sheets that show what the actual money has been spent on and the club is reimbursed for it.  Badger, I know you understand this, but some don't

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Your club is almost like us.  The club I am most involved in has 49 miles of trails and I put in all the maintenance funding sheets for a period of 5 years.  Those are funds that are reimbursed to the club because the members put in their time cleaning and prepping trails all the way to grooming.   Remember these funds come from gas taxes, registrations, trail passes and club dues.  Nothing is actually "given" to the clubs from the state.  All the clubs have to provide sheets that show what the actual money has been spent on and the club is reimbursed for it.  Badger, I know you understand this, but some don't

What I would like to know is why in the hell are all nonprofit Snowmobile clubs not put under the 501c3 status, but no, the state likes to red tape us to death.

We had someone try to give us 10k but he passed cuz he could not use it as a tax write-off. We could have used that to help upgrade our equipment.