Check your account email address ×

The Democrats Will Get Us All Nuked Before They’ll Admit They Robbed Us Of President Sanders

34 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

fuck no we have a generation of pussies not raised on using their fists to settle issues like in the past.  thinking our kids would get their ass kicked 

It really is all the same around the world. Europeans are pussies. Middle Easterners are even bigger pussies. Asians.... Hella pussies. World wide epidemic of pussies. 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

I'd like to know how many basement dwelling, pissed-at-the-world-because-of-their-lame-degrees, anti-capitalistic freaks he's recruited for his and ben's little army

:lol:

you know the answer to that,  all talk no action

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It really is all the same around the world. Europeans are pussies. Middle Easterners are even bigger pussies. Asians.... Hella pussies. World wide epidemic of pussies. 

Agreed.  My original quote was referencing the ME "fighters".  The worst of them all.  Their rounds hit the ground within 20 feet of leaving their weapon or fly 100's of feet over their targets.  They are the only ones I've ever seen that fire holding their weapons over their heads.  THEY DONT LIKE TO LOOK.  It exposes them to bad possibilities. :lol:I account for this by their evolved and inherent fear of pain because of centuries of harsh, brutal rule.

Some time back, "Ballsack" was doing his "cut and paste military expertry" on how Mosul was going to be cleared using just ME fighters......and I laughed and I laughed.  Meh...2 or 3 months.... :lol:

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  My original quote was referencing the ME "fighters".  The worst of them all.  Their rounds hit the ground within 20 feet of leaving their weapon or fly 100's of feet over their targets.  They are the only ones I've ever seen that fire holding their weapons over their heads.  THEY DONT LIKE TO LOOK.  It exposes them to bad possibilities. :lol:I account for this by their evolved and inherent fear of pain because of centuries of harsh, brutal rule.

Some time back, "Ballsack" was doing his "cut and paste military expertry" on how Mosul was going to be cleared using just ME fighters......and I laughed and I laughed.  Meh...2 or 3 months.... :lol:

Yep. A region of non-war-able pussies. No doubt about it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Highmark said:

Serious question Moto.   Do you own black army boots, pants and hoodie?   Do you do combat training for this revolution?

His training consists of testing the pepper spray and building flag poles. If that at all

Why is it that when one calls out fascists they are challenged for not doing more than simply calling out fascism .......

What a fucking joke the bootlicking pussies on this forum are. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Why is it that when one calls out fascists they are challenged for not doing more than simply calling out fascism .......

What a fucking joke the bootlicking pussies on this forum are. 

Aren't you precious.....

1 hour ago, Sludgey said:

Democrats blew it hard. And the best part is they lost the confidence of the young voters 

No doubt.  Their liberal religion has cost them seat after seat after seat over 8 years and none of them seemed to notice or care.  MN high schoolers voted Trump in the mock election to the SHOCK of the Dem party.  The future is red here.

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No doubt.  Their liberal religion has cost them seat after seat after seat over 8 years and none of them seemed to notice or care.  MN high schoolers voted Trump in the mock election to the SHOCK of the Dem party.  The future is red here.

:news:

13 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

17265211_385549488497428_911489608704146612_n.jpg

I don't think they care.  I now put "liberals" in a category under the Dems only out of placement "need".  They are a faction unto themselves for themselves pushing a hate agenda whatever the means.  Their party "affiliation" is of no real concern or meaning to them.  The far right is the same.  

So, IMO, it's no longer the far right  wackos vs. the far left, it's the RWW's vs "librulz".  Both icky and gross.

Its way simper than all that bullshit....

The electorate could be split as follows -

1. Partisan ass fucks who are destroying the country

2. People with brains

Politicians could be split as follows -

1. Those with an R or D that deserve to die slowly

2. Unicorns

There are no such thing as Liberals or Conservatives or any other bullshit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

2. People with brains

2. Unicorns

Man, that's kinda some heavy philosophical food for thought there.  :news:

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

2. People with brains

2. Unicorns

Posters on FSCE come in 2 types

1. Those who talk a great talk

2. Those who have walked a walk or 2

Those in (1) could be split as follows

1. Moto

2. You