Check your account email address ×

Elon Musk fires Twitter’s top brass after closing $44 billion deal:

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

I have everyone on ignore now, per your advice :lol2:

Yeah if I was you I'd be :backpeddle: too. Badgers post has it all. 100% bs lies to start,,then BRAG about playing our 1 fucking rule on the fine line, self proclaimed win,trolling. Just a great guy you're going to bat for.

BTW that wasn't a dick post it was a whiny cunt post :thumb:

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yeah if I was you I'd be :backpeddle: too. Badgers post has it all. 100% bs lies to start,,then BRAG about playing our 1 fucking rule on the fine line, self proclaimed win,trolling. Just a great guy you're going to bat for.

BTW that wasn't a dick post it was a whiny cunt post :thumb:

You give yourself way too much credit if you think I'm doing a :backpeddle:

WTF would I backpedal on?  I called a spade a spade .... which is a handful of guys stalking each other and being douchebags to each other.  Which is normal, based on what the rest of us do apparently :whistle:

Go smoke a joint and chill out ... ya whiny cunt :roflcrying:

• Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, toslow said:

Yeah but MC and C2C are just stupid, every post shows this.

especially when they get called out on stupid shit  

And I hold the same opinion of Badger.

Has MC or C2C every insulted family or brag about playing our 1 rule on the line?

I have never seen it :news:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

And I hold the same opinion of Badger.

Has MC or C2C every insulted family or brag about playing our 1 rule on the line?

I have never seen it :news:

Different if they are adding good content, but major trolling is next level with C2c

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, toslow said:

Different if they are adding good content, but major trolling is next level with C2c

Here's some good content for ya :thumb: I've never seen anybody else making posts like this have you?????

On 10/22/2022 at 9:14 PM, Badger** said:

but god you must have married a dumb SOB to put up with your bullshit. 

On 10/22/2022 at 10:04 PM, Badger** said:

I was going to say Cunt but I thought dumb SOB would be a nicer way to put it. :thumbsup::lol:

On 10/30/2022 at 7:34 PM, Badger** said:

I know some ones @*@ who likes my meat. :owned: :lol2::lol:

12 minutes ago, toslow said:

good content? :roflcrying:

the CE is a fucking garbage dump of incessant far far right wing nutjob threads.  lot of crooked and wadded up tampons in here, and an overwhelming amount of whacko conspiracy gullible Canucks.  

I thoroughly enjoy playing the role of the contrarian.  :)

Here's a tissue if I offended anyone.

kleenex.gif.e31101dd3ceb9bc9cb35291eceacf887.gif

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the CE is a fucking garbage dump of incessant far far right wing nutjob threads.  lot of crooked and wadded up tampons in here, and an overwhelming amount of whacko conspiracy gullible Canucks.  

My point is proven 

you’re a whiny idiot 

Edited by toslow
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, Bontz said:

I do think though, there's a difference between what Badger does and the likes of guys like MC and C2C.  The latter two are trolling, and get what they crave .... which is, attention.  Badger doesn't start umpteen threads per day, so it's not apples to apples.  Does he crave attention?  Maybe.  But just look at it from the perspective of, he finally let that dedicated thread die, and posts something that doesn't even pertain to you or Sean, yet you two go after him and start the same bullshit.

Definitely a difference.  Badger's is worse and personal.  Has been the whole time.  MC & C2C post things to get reactions out of the forum, Badger solely did it as a personal attack towards Steve, Jerry or I.  Putting him back in his box while childish is also entertaining and justified.  Everything he ever posts is either a lie or him trying to suck someone's dick.

As for the thread that he states he avoided for a week and now is being praised for, that is pretty funny.  A couple months back Steve, Jerry and I avoided Badger for over three weeks not responding to anything he did or said.  He still kept going on and on.  If you read the whole retard thread you will also see there were a lot of direction given to him on how to make it stop, but he is a piece of shit as a person and chose not to.  He finally got smart a week ago and realized what we were telling him was true.

18 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Definitely a difference.  Badger's is worse and personal.  Has been the whole time.  MC & C2C post things to get reactions out of the forum, Badger solely did it as a personal attack towards Steve, Jerry or I.  Putting him back in his box while childish is also entertaining and justified.  Everything he ever posts is either a lie or him trying to suck someone's dick.

As for the thread that he states he avoided for a week and now is being praised for, that is pretty funny.  A couple months back Steve, Jerry and I avoided Badger for over three weeks not responding to anything he did or said.  He still kept going on and on.  If you read the whole retard thread you will also see there were a lot of direction given to him on how to make it stop, but he is a piece of shit as a person and chose not to.  He finally got smart a week ago and realized what we were telling him was true.

Very well said :thumb: Nailed it :bc:

9 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Oh FFS ... lighten up.  @HSR - no, I'm not using ignore (well, not on you ... there's only one person I use that for & that guy's not even in these ridiculous threads).  And no, I wasn't quoting anything as a "gotcha" ... it's called LAUGHING at the audacity that it's only Wolfie who trolls Jimmy and that it doesn't go both ways.

What's your mission here Bontz??Fuck up two threads with your love for Badger? Yes those 2 guys troll each other,have for years.Where's your fucking outrage there? You came at me twice now with your whining opinion about 'picking' on Badger. Next time save it thanks. I don't need to defend myself to you or anyone other than ckf on how I act on here. 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Very well said :thumb: Nailed it :bc:

What's your mission here Bontz??Fuck up two threads with your love for Badger? Yes those 2 guys troll each other,have for years.Where's your fucking outrage there? You came at me twice now with your whining opinion about 'picking' on Badger. Next time save it thanks. I don't need to defend myself to you or anyone other than ckf on how I act on here. 

My love for Badger?  WTF dude, are you smoked up more than usual today or what?  I don't defend any of the shit he's said, especially if he took shots at your wife/family or used your pup in whatever stupid fashion he chose to do.  Family is off limits so why you and/or ckf keep him around, despite the warnings ... that's you guys' call.  So let's not turn this into some weird view of me being on his side and not yours ... that's not even close to being the case here.  I made the mistake of calling Sean out for not letting the dedicated thread die.  In hindsight I should have just ignored it like I normally do.  When I saw Wolfie comment about the constant exchanges going on between Badger and a couple of guys, again I should have just ignored it ... but I didn't.  And that's where this whole debacle began.

So no, there isn't a mission here but clearly it's struck a nerve for you.  Me quoting you above wasn't even an attempt to get you to defend yourself (or in your words, fucking up a thread).  It was me literally laughing at the irony of the quote & seeing Jimmy throwing the jab at Wolfie.  Nothing more, nothing less.  In the end, IDGAF ... I'm just killing time posting mindless drivel like everyone else does.  If that still somehow pisses you off, I guess you can use the ignore function on me.  Regardless of you doing that, or not, I'm sure neither of us are gonna lose any sleep.

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

Go smoke a joint and chill out ... ya whiny cunt :roflcrying:

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

WTF dude, are you smoked up more than usual today or what? 

SMH

47 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

:cop: @HSR @Deephaven & @Badger** 

please don't drag your shit from the other two forums in here, k?

12 hours ago, HSR said:

@Bontz what was that you were saying??? Not even gonna give your boy a pat on the head for his big win here? SMFH

You just can't figure out the guys are getting sick of the BS, are you mad cuz I pulled out of the Twilight Zone? SMFH get over it they don't want it in the CE and you seem to keep wanting to drag it over here. Stay on topic Steve leave the off temper calling out in the Twilight Zone where it belongs. 

My bet is you can't.   :thumbsup: 

Edited by Badger**

10 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

You will be pleased to know I voted Friday at our town hall. I had to show them my Freedomsledder.com I'd card and I was good to go! :thumbsup:

855.jpg