Check your account email address ×

SSFB sled shopping thread

SSFB

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I like those Fox Shocks…no muss, no fuss.👊🏻🇺🇸❄️

Yup - exactly why I decided to go with an XC model this year ... I wanna give the QS3's a shot.  I just hope those shocks aren't the reason I'm stuck waiting on my sled (supply chain hold-up?).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Yup - exactly why I decided to go with an XC model this year ... I wanna give the QS3's a shot.  I just hope those shocks aren't the reason I'm stuck waiting on my sled (supply chain hold-up?).

will be interesting to hear if they're valved differently than Cat's are... mush/less mushy/rock hard

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, SSFB said:

Well the sled I was eyeing at my local dealer has the recall done so I just put a down payment on it. 

So yes I got a sled now Analer, STFU!!!!!!!!  :owned: :lol:

2022 Indy XC 850 129"

83be81f33dfb5db7c08df6366abb3b4b.jpg

You will like the 129. Mine is a 129 and its awesome.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so they stopped making them

the fusions we're great sleds too... :roflcrying:

They stopped making them yeah but they are great trail sleds. I rode one in 2016 and that is what sent me to Polaris from skidoo. Was just way better. The looks are off putting but the chassis rocks

• Like 2

• Gold Member
27 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Will be nice to have something that can go fast thru the twisties. :bc:

Sick Sled man ...love the black :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so happy you didn't get a hideous haybaler 

that's a looker :thumbsup: 

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so they stopped making them

the fusions we're great sleds too... :roflcrying:

Amazing how triggered Balers get some guys. esp those that never rode one :lol:

They stop making your sled too remember? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

They stopped making them yeah but they are great trail sleds. I rode one in 2016 and that is what sent me to Polaris from skidoo. Was just way better. The looks are off putting but the chassis rocks

going from Skidoo... easy to understand.  I've honestly heard mostly good things about the ride on groomed trail, the cosmetics, storage and wear items in the tinker toy ass end are not for me. 

the traditional tunnel Indy was a good decision by Polaris.  

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

going from Skidoo... easy to understand.  I've honestly heard mostly good things about the ride on groomed trail, the cosmetics, storage and wear items in the tinker toy ass end are not for me. 

They still had a traditional tunnel Indy the whole time the baler was out. Indy Sp 600. 

personally I love the looks but understand its not for everyone. Still cant knock Polaris for trying something new and it worked . 

You should still try one someday if you get a chance. I bet you will be surprised. 

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

They still had a traditional tunnel Indy the whole time the baler was out. Indy Sp 600. 

personally I love the looks but understand its not for everyone. Still cant knock Polaris for trying something new and it worked . 

You should still try one someday if you get a chance. I bet you will be surprised. 

the Proride chassis, but it wasn't until the XC came along that Polaris buyers could get a normal looking short Axys 

Polaris actually does a very good job of gauging their customers and providing product... that will likely catch fire. :roflcrying:

12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I thought the same thing until I rode one. It is pretty great

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the Proride chassis, but it wasn't until the XC came along that Polaris buyers could get a normal looking short Axys 

Polaris actually does a very good job of gauging their customers and providing product... that will likely catch fire. :roflcrying:

Yea but those Proride 600SPs were pretty good sleds too , and a lot cheaper than Axys at the time. 

I think thats why the Assault 144 sold so well too , some Guys couldn't get over the looks. I was the opposite I bought my 2015 Pro S 800 Rush because of the way it looked . :dunno::D

in VT Ski Doo is so common I still get guys asking me about the suspension almost every weekend as if they never saw one before. kinda funny.