Check your account email address ×

2023 Inaugural FreedomSledder ride

14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

:cop: @HSR @Deephaven & @Badger** 

please don't drag your shit from the other two forums in here, k?

So you going on the cool guys ride?? :whistle:

Or we could ambushed the c-suckers at Jack Lake and leave them out in woods in the circle trails for the wolves. You have ridden on the Jack Lake trails? People get lost on those trails and get stuck going in circles. The Harris Hills can be just as bad.  

855.jpg

42 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

:cop: @HSR @Deephaven & @Badger** 

please don't drag your shit from the other two forums in here, k?

29 minutes ago, Badger** said:

100% agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum falls under the same rules and guidelines as the CE and TL Zone. 1 rule. We aren't going to start running 3 levels of moderation around here. What's ok in the CE is OK here. Now if you guys want the HCS forum changed over into a no bashing zone that's fine :thumb: We can do that :bc: But you can't start asking for safe spaces here.

Freedomesledder was built around a platform of freedom of speech and would like to be continued in that fashion. The fact that no bashing zones were created was to accomodate the influx of new members if they didn't like the flavor of the site. 

Maybe start a poll here and see what the crew wants, but until then, site rules apply 

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Agree with Steve … HCS forum is a good place for banter. The brand specific forums are good enough for the so called safe space areas IMO 

:bc: The offer always stands though if that’s what guys want :thumbsup:

31 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Agree with Steve … HCS forum is a good place for banter. The brand specific forums are good enough for the so called safe space areas IMO 

there's banter, and full on lame.  the reason most of us are here is due to HCS going full on over regulated.  that's something we all share as a bond as lame is it may sound.  why kick each other in here in the nuts?  safe space, no... maybe just one to be a little more respectful in and talk shit about the common enemies....,

HCS, dwarves and Polaris build quality.  

:)

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Due to the overwhelming lack of sled related conversation I thought most would try to stay in our lanes on this page.  

Just a thought if you don't want the smart ass comments in here ask to have this thread moved to the General Snowmobile Forum, it's a no bashing zone....... :thumbsup:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Just a thought if you don't want the smart ass comments in here ask to have this thread moved to the General Snowmobile Forum, it's a no bashing zone....... :thumbsup:

No, they don't deserve it.

This was started mostly to troll pit cunt and for a laugh.

Remember when most of us used to laugh? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

What will happen to this Ski-Doo ride if it is like -25° out one morning?  Like 75% of their sleds won't start and 95% won't have a recoil or know how to jump their sleds.

we could rent jumper cables 💡

8 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

No, they don't deserve it.

This was started mostly to troll pit cunt and for a laugh.

Remember when most of us used to laugh? 

Pit Cunt is not a member on here or HCS, he'd never be a member on here because he doesn't have V.S. to back him up when he's being picked on by the members, Mods & Admins................... :lolz: :lol: :lol2:

Hey HSR & CKF your members are picking on me.......... :lolz:

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

Pit Cunt is not a member on here or HCS, he'd never be a member on here because he doesn't have V.S. to back him up when he's being picked on by the members, Mods & Admins................... :lolz: :lol: :lol2:

Hey HSR & CKF your members are picking on me.......... :lolz:

neither is Rick but there's a 20 page thread about him.

but, they have their spies watching here... should ckf expect another cease and desist letter?  

:roflcrying:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

neither is Rick but there's a 20 page thread about him.

but, they have their spies watching here...should ckf expect another cease and desist letter?  

:roflcrying:

You never know with V.S's. Free help on their sites and the V.S. community forum Manager they have now a days......... :lol:

Dear Mr. CKF:  Mr. PitCunt needs your site to stop posting about him, "His Site DooTalk" and his world famous DooTalk rides......... Snowroller3.gif.d82edc468f058b87c5d5c5ef37013a02.gif

11 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

You never know with V.S's. Free help on their sites and the V.S. community forum Manager they have now a days......... :lol:

Dear Mr. CKF:  Mr. PitCunt needs your site to stop posting about him, "His Site DooTalk" and his world famous DooTalk rides......... Snowroller3.gif.d82edc468f058b87c5d5c5ef37013a02.gif

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

there's banter, and full on lame.  the reason most of us are here is due to HCS going full on over regulated.  that's something we all share as a bond as lame is it may sound.  why kick each other in here in the nuts?  safe space, no... maybe just one to be a little more respectful in and talk shit about the common enemies....,

HCS, dwarves and Polaris build quality.  

:)

Let's be real here. All I did was post a little sarcasm.That's all:dunno: There was no nut kicking going on. If nobody is going to ridicule a 2 sentence post that drops 5 unknown names well then I'm your Huckleberry. I don't care who posted it.

47 minutes ago, HSR said:

Let's be real here. All I did was post a little sarcasm.That's all:dunno: There was no nut kicking going on. If nobody is going to ridicule a 2 sentence post that drops 5 unknown names well then I'm your Huckleberry. I don't care who posted it.

I could see the direction it was heading and as a pretend admin... :roflcrying:

18 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

What will happen to this Ski-Doo ride if it is like -25° out one morning?  Like 75% of their sleds won't start and 95% won't have a recoil or know how to jump their sleds.

Rick will have a fix for that come Jan 1. It will 199 dollars and is to top secret to talk about yet. The polar bears are still testing it 

• Haha 1