Check your account email address ×

Yankee Fans Love Ted Cruz

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Let's all be honest.. when you got this on your arm, most women are ugly... :lol:

2004.jpg?resize=768:*

Damn she's hot.  And the media still shit on her every chance they got.  As Ben would say, all just complete filth that needs to die a fiery death.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snake said:

Let's all be honest.. when you got this on your arm, most women are ugly... :lol:

2004.jpg?resize=768:*

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Damn she's hot.  And the media still shit on her every chance they got.  As Ben would say, all just complete filth that needs to die a fiery death.

Oh I have no doubt Trump could call both of  your wives ugly and you would still slobber all over him.😉😂

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh I have no doubt Trump could call both of  your wives ugly and you would still slobber all over him.😉😂

They were leaving you alone in your own thread until........

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

They were leaving you alone in your own thread until........

So what…we were just having a good laugh about that pos Cruz…of course frick and frack had to rush in and make it about Trump so there you go…anything else?😉😂

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So what…we were just having a good laugh about that pos Cruz…of course frick and frack had to rush in and make it about Trump so there you go…anything else?😉😂

You get mad when they come at you and here you are doing it yourself....weird right  :lol: 

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m here for Yankees fans reminding Ted Cruz that Trump called his wife ugly

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

I’m here for Yankees fans reminding Ted Cruz that Trump called his wife ugly

Yesterday Trump was "relevant and interconnected" somehow so it was OK to bring Trump into a threat about Biden and the Suadis. Now today it's bad to bring Trump into a thread he started which clearly involves Trump. Like WTF  :lol:  :suicide:

Speaking of Ted, sounds like he has a lot of fans on The View as well!  Did you see him call out Whoopie Cushion on not seeing riots and burning cities in the streets??  That show is about the most detestable human beings there are, I'm even going to go lower than Mr. Cruz... pathetic propaganda is all they are.

6 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Speaking of Ted, sounds like he has a lot of fans on The View as well!  Did you see him call out Whoopie Cushion on not seeing riots and burning cities in the streets??  That show is about the most detestable human beings there are, I'm even going to go lower than Mr. Cruz... pathetic propaganda is all they are.

People should sue her for claiming it never happened.  🤔

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Cold War said:

Let’s also be honest.  Without money, neither one of those guys would be banging anything close to what they have.  

I’m sure she gets wet every time she sees Donny’s combover whipping in the wind or his giggly white belly. 

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Be respectful. Some posters here really like Ted and got mad when you posted that. :lol: 

6 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Yesterday Trump was "relevant and interconnected" somehow so it was OK to bring Trump into a threat about Biden and the Suadis. Now today it's bad to bring Trump into a thread he started which clearly involves Trump. Like WTF  :lol:  :suicide:

Guessing some of you Simps would have a hard time deciding whether to eat Trumps ass or bang Melania.😉😂

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Guessing some of you Simps would have a hard time deciding whether to eat Trumps ass or bang Melania.😉😂

Dude YOU VOTED FOR HIM not me! 

Pull your head out of your ass