Check your account email address ×

Time For Another Boost

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

So that's a yes.....

You're always trying to prove yourself right. Do you suffer from low self esteem?

This has nothing to do with covid, you've been played idiot.  Most people on this site have figured it out.

Stay ignorant.

29 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Maybe you can see through the scam but for the true morons, I won't hold my breath.

Tons of "frontline hero's" didn't take the jab and Trudeau asked how we are going to tolerate them. 

More than 17,000 Quebec health-care workers face suspension for refusing COVID-19 vaccine

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/17-000-health-care-workers-quebec-vaccination-suspended-1.6191433

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/decision-not-made-lightly-lower-mainland-health-authorities-say-of-hundreds-of-workers-fired-over-covid-19-vaccine-1.5790598

• Platinum Contributing Member

This next variant sounds nasty....may be as lethal or more so than the original covid.

Have to admit I am weighing the pros and cons of vaccination....no way do I want to get as sick as last time. Seems most adverse affects are hitting younger people?.  Boomers like myself may benefit from the vax. Anything that may prevent severe illness is welcome.

This one sounds like the real deal...seeing a  lot of people wearing masks again.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/scientists-fear-covid-variants-deadly-015437963.html

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

This next variant sounds nasty....may be as lethal or more so than the original covid.

Have to admit I am weighing the pros and cons of vaccination....no way do I want to get as sick as last time. Seems most adverse affects are hitting younger people?.  Boomers like myself may benefit from the vax. Anything that may prevent severe illness is welcome.

This one sounds like the real deal...seeing a  lot of people wearing masks again.

Dude the ifr rate for covid pre-vax is 0.09% for those under 70.  Ie it's less than the flu.  

You do you though.

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Might want to look elsewhere than yahoo...

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Dude the ifr rate for covid pre-vax is 0.09% for those under 70.  Ie it's less than the flu.  

You do you though.

Yeah.. but I think I'm pretty susceptible ......the odds of getting seizures from covid was very small but I did.    I would probably fall right into that .09%:lol:

I am no hero when it comes to getting covid

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah.. but I think I'm pretty susceptible ......the odds of getting seizures from covid was very small but I did.    I would probably fall right into that .09%:lol:

I am no hero when it comes to getting covid

It was a nasty bio weapon & kicked our asses here. I would try the IM next time. 

10 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Some of us can't go through life clueless like yourself.  Stay ignorant.

You aren't part of the us. Most ignorant bastard on the site and it isn't even close.

9 hours ago, awful knawful said:

So that's a yes.....

You're always trying to prove yourself right. Do you suffer from low self esteem?

That isn't all he suffers from.  Insecure fuck posts more lies and fake links than the rest of the board combined.  All trying to prove a point that he isn't smart enough to summarize.

9 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This has nothing to do with covid, you've been played idiot.  Most people on this site have figured it out.

Stay ignorant.

You keep staring there is this glorious plan, but do you have the intelligence to state what the plan is?  We would ALL love to see it.  Share.  Bet you can't.

9 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Maybe you can see through the scam but for the true morons, I won't hold my breath.

You aren't smart enough to hold your breath and type at the same time.

8 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Get your boost to stop the spread.

I thought it was so you could get AIDS although we are still waiting for ANY proof on that from you.

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You aren't part of the us. Most ignorant bastard on the site and it isn't even close.

That isn't all he suffers from.  Insecure fuck posts more lies and fake links than the rest of the board combined.  All trying to prove a point that he isn't smart enough to summarize.

You keep staring there is this glorious plan, but do you have the intelligence to state what the plan is?  We would ALL love to see it.  Share.  Bet you can't.

You aren't smart enough to hold your breath and type at the same time.

I thought it was so you could get AIDS although we are still waiting for ANY proof on that from you.

What you got is far worse than AIDs bro.

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

You keep posting links. Like you're insecure about the validity of your stance.

He is.  Then when you point it out he shows his insecurity with childish personal attacks and usually bad gay commentary.  Like....

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What you got is far worse than AIDs bro.

And of course that was chosen since he has AIDS which he got from his partner.

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The sources are listed moron.

No shit dick tracy, but you still don't understand them.  If you did you could actually summarize...but that takes a brain and you aren't able.  You've proven that over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.....

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I'll give you a hint dumbass.  None of the sources explain that data.  There is also no key on the data to say where this is from.  It is all made up bullshit that you feel hook line and sinker.

You, Karen^2, and Bambi having a powwow.

FgXSO3nWQAUs9uG.thumb.jpeg.86ad3be6fe095e59256a62fe789c19e5.jpeg