Check your account email address ×

Wisconsin unemployment drops to 16 year low

https://www.biztimes.com/2017/biztracker/private-sector-job-growth-strong-in-wisconsin-to-start-2017/

Down to 3.7% unemployment. Private sector booming. 

Property taxes consistently going down. 

Hella winning. 

Zero reported dead dear molestations in months as well!!!

Fiscal Conservatice policies FTW.

• Gold Member

Just closed on a new house.....  I bought one 10 years ago this may.  The process and feeling during the whole process and experience in 2017 was very very similar to 2007.  It is scary as fuck on how well the economy is "appears" to be going under Trump and the republicans.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

https://www.biztimes.com/2017/biztracker/private-sector-job-growth-strong-in-wisconsin-to-start-2017/

Hella winning. 

a lot of that was put in place yrs back from your state leadership. takes time but starting to pay off . if those policy's were not put in place the business would not be in a position to take advantage of the climate

19 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

a lot of that was put in place yrs back from your state leadership. takes time but starting to pay off . if those policy's were not put in place the business would not be in a position to take advantage of the climate

I wasn't giving Trump the credit. Was looking more at the fiscal conservative policies and pro-business attitude that have been put in place for the past 6 years under the R controlled legislature and the "evil" Scott Walker. They had quite the sinking ship given to them.

• Like 1

"Right to work" means Pro-business.  Attracting. Ore businesses and existing businesses can be freed up to grow and make more opportunities.  

Good for WI.  So sad for all those Walker dick bags that just wanna hate and be sad.  What a spectacle that shit show was for a while.  We watched from next door....and our Dems here took notice.  They are slipping here....bad.  Red in four!

20 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Hella winning. 

Thanks Barack :thumb: 

20 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Just closed on a new house.....  I bought one 10 years ago this may.  The process and feeling during the whole process and experience in 2017 was very very similar to 2007.  It is scary as fuck on how well the economy is "appears" to be going under Trump and the republicans.

Yea 2 months turned things around dramatically:

bd467e7b14efc8814e018a683cc5fcb9.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Dave said:

For making sure Hillary lost the election?

They can't give Scooter any credit. Only blame him for the same things if they were bad numbers being reported.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dave said:

For making sure Hillary lost the election?

He's slowly becoming the hack all the lefties can be proud of.  I guess he doesn't know that the policies creating this was NOT from the left.  Idiot.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

She did that on her own, maybe I shouldn't be so harsh as it appears Vlad was involved.

And even if he was...what do you suppose he did?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, JEFF said:

Flint MI? Thanks Barack!  Detroit MI? Thanks Barack!! Ect, ect, ect...

Chicago, Cleveland, Baltimore etc. Or just say Race Relations....Thanks Barack!!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dave said:

Is it just me....or does it seem like BLM movement is much quieter now?

Election is over.  No more funding.  

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

They will pick back up before the next election :lol: 

Yep.  Dems will again try to rally support from their faithful pawns.....and still do nothing to help them, win or lose.  I think the blacks are coming around here and realizing this. That's why new immigration and Latino votes are of the utmost importance....and talking points on the left.