Check your account email address ×

Iran supplying Russia weapons.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah, I admit it's troublesome but Ukraine will get a handle on it...... gloves should come off now and Ukraine should just start  randomly bombing the hell out of Russian civilians.... what's good for the goose is good for the gander screw the borders and stop playing by Putin rules.....OMG....but....but....Putihas nukes.

All this will do is unite the Russian people and have them supporting a war many are currently opposed to.

8 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Hey,unlike you, I'm not the one rooting for Russia who has indiscriminately bombed civilians routinely in this war. 

If you think I'm rooting for Russia you are much more of a dumb motherfucker then I already thought you were.

Hint: I'm not a war mongering idiot, not cheering this all on and not wanting to bomb innocent people just because

6 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Pretty sure anler posted about it. Was happening after obunga installed the little runt puppet ...

@Anler

Sounds like he used Cluster bombs on his own people back in 2014

52 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

If you think I'm rooting for Russia you are much more of a dumb motherfucker then I already thought you were.

Hint: I'm not a war mongering idiot, not cheering this all on and not wanting to bomb innocent people just because

Ah Bullshit.....I can picture you sitting around in your scarlet Red and Navy shirt everytime you post on here, with Pom Poms nearby......and you aint rooting for the  NY Giants either

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Ah Bullshit.....I can picture you sitting around in your scarlet Red and Navy shirt everytime you post on here, with Pom Poms nearby......and you aint rooting for the  NY Giants either

Shut the fuck up you ignorant moron 

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Pin on gifs

10 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Aren’t they mostly drones that they are crashing into shit?  Throwing in a Russian fighter bomber or 2 crashing into civilians targets for good measure….  Friend or Foe

why is Russia needing Iran’s help and weapons.  

Yes, they have changed the definition of guided missiles.

NOW

Guided Missiles == Suicide Drones.

And kamikaze drones!!!!

Edited by racer254

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Sorry. Ain’t playing the Putin, false narrative game. He’s sucked you in big time. Have you built that bomb shelter yet? 

No bomb shelter and you’re the one prepping for something…weird.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Sorry. Ain’t playing the Putin, false narrative game. He’s sucked you in big time. Have you built that bomb shelter yet? 

The only one sucked in to a false narrative is you right now.  Keep believing this dog and pony show.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

No bomb shelter and you’re the one prepping for something…weird.

What’s weird is that some are too stupid to see that Putin is using the exact same narrative that justified his invasion of the last 4 countries he invaded. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

What’s weird is that some are too stupid to see that Putin is using the exact same narrative that justified his invasion of the last 4 countries he invaded. 

What specific narrative is that?

WA

44 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Shut the fuck up you ignorant moron 

Its good to see my little follower this morning......did you eat your oatmeal for breakfast?....I did.  You seem more like a Cap N Crunch type of guy.

11 hours ago, Anler said:

I guess those couple hundred guided missiles taking ukraines infrastructure apart are pretty primitive. 

The ones that blew through their state of the art air defense system that Ukraine tried to shoot down with pistols and still failed.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The ones that blew through their state of the art air defense system that Ukraine tried to shoot down with pistols and still failed.

No they haven't gotten those yet....but are on the way:thumb:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

You don't hear too many stories this week about Ukraine pushing back the Russians. Several countries are telling their citizens to get out of Ukraine immediately. Zelensky should negotiate before he lets the rest of his country get destroyed. 

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

You don't hear too many stories this week about Ukraine pushing back the Russians. Several countries are telling their citizens to get out of Ukraine immediately. Zelensky should negotiate before he lets the rest of his country get destroyed. 

Yes Russian telling their people to leave Kherson

• Like 1