Check your account email address ×

Dark Web.....anyone use it?

• Platinum Contributing Member

I just downloaded the Tor browser to access the dark web.

I was looking to see if I could buy 1.3 fireworks from unscrupulous vendors but no sign of fireworks of any kind.

Funny thing is I can buy c4 plastic exlosives, hand grenades and even Javelin missiles for the right price:lol:

There are drugs of any type available, anabolic steroids, valium, xanax,coke, meth, heroine, fentynal..Dont know if these products are legit or not or just a ripoff.

Does anyone use this side of the Web and if so for what and have you ever bought anything?

For now I'm just browsing around   and checking out illegal stuff....it's like running around in the inner cities without the fear of being shot....stolen credit card info available too. You name it, its there......lots of Guns of any type available also

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Tor is slow as fuck. Add a VPN connection and it’s back to dial up speeds. 

Yeah....it is slow. Been searching with Ahmia. Don't think there are too many choices besides Tor:dunno:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Careful guys.

Actually, I think it's fairly safe. Not sure if I will ever buy anything and if I do will use a gift card which many sites take.

I like the anonymity of it all....very difficult to track ID.

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Quick awnser a place to go buys drugs or hookers or hits on people and use crypto to pay for it . 

sort of a criminal craigslist 

It’s fairly safe though! I read it here

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Had to look that up.....:lol:seems a lot of sites have taken Silks place

Think our government is now saying a hacker took the over 90 million in bitcoin they took from him . So they are forgiving his 9 figure fines lol

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

It’s fairly safe though! I read it here

I was doing a job at a hair dressers house . She dose ok but not rolling 

Anyway her 17 yr old with no job has a 2020 challenger not the shitty v6 the pimp daddy .

Then 2 weeks ago he comes home with his new used winter car a 21 jeep track hawk grand cherokee.  

I know he is swinging weed but no one is making that on mail-order weed . Pretty sure he has some sort of credit card scam running thrugh a game from what I overhered on multiple phone calls he was on . Ie the way he will eventually get popped.  

Very Smart dumb ass kid lol 

37 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Actually, I think it's fairly safe. Not sure if I will ever buy anything and if I do will use a gift card which many sites take.

I like the anonymity of it all....very difficult to track ID.

You can cloak your identify on any aspect of the web. There’s news stories and journalism that aren’t anywhere else except on the dark web. Tons of mirror news sites that are free. There’s a site that Russians use to find passages out of russia and real news about what’s happening in Ukraine. The news is on total lockdown throughout the Russian federation.