Check your account email address ×

Was the virus released on purpose?

Rod

18 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If you take 5 vaxxes in one year and then you still have to wear masks and keep a distance, its pretty safe to say the vax is a dud.  But then we have the like of you and Deepfag who are only fooling yourselves.

coooviid6.jpg

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You can't comprehend shit.:lol:

Show us you can comprehend the topic at hand.  You state Gates drove the release of Covid and it was done intentionally, but only move goalposts and avoid the discussion.  If you comprehend how that has happened, share.  We are all waiting, but know that you don't comprehend and have nothing to back up your claims so you won't.  Come on, you can do it Lloyd!!

I also tend to put faith in those who are willing to risk their careers and reputation to do what is right.

Then, there are fucking idiots with useless education certificates that just can't see past the fraud.

Brook ran the trials for Pfizer and the results were fabricated, not the first time for Pfizer, but hey lets believe them this time. 

Fucking dumb ignorant sheep.

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I predict 2021 is gonna be a banner year for global health care.

- Billy Gates.

Keep digging your grave moron. 

Healthcare or pharma? Healthcare took quite the hit in 2020, guessing Bill Gates predicted that too?

I also tend to put faith in those who are willing to risk their careers and reputation to do what is right.

Then, there are fucking idiots with useless education certificates that just can't see past the fraud.

Brook ran the trials for Pfizer and the results were fabricated, not the first time for Pfizer, but hey lets believe them this time. 

Fucking dumb ignorant sheep.

Fabricated, yet strangely replicated with similar results from Moderna, J&Js, other countries such as Israel who ran their own independent tests.

Moderna should jump in on the lawsuit, similar to their patent infringement lawsuit against Pfizer. Would be a nice windfall if they were the only vaccine provider. Follow the money, they say.

Just now, akvanden said:

Fabricated, yet strangely replicated with similar results from Moderna, J&Js, other countries such as Israel who ran their own independent tests.

Moderna should jump in on the lawsuit, similar to their patent infringement lawsuit against Pfizer. Would be a nice windfall if they were the only vaccine provider. Follow the money, they say.

Its a global scam moron.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Healthcare or pharma? Healthcare took quite the hit in 2020, guessing Bill Gates predicted that too?

Because the MSM and govt HC agencies had people scared to death of going to the Doctor.  How many lives did that cause?  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Again, who will be the last to get the sham.  I can pick three fucking idiots here as top contenders.

Screenshot_20221010-153641.thumb.png.43dd1ed9314855943fd1455bc353d903.png

Its a global scam moron.

Screenshot_20221017-085526.png.1f13ee6bcc8215cc2886d706f8d2d944.png

can someone please fix the skipping record?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Because the MSM and govt HC agencies had people scared to death of going to the Doctor.  How many lives did that cause?  

Yes, we’re following ACs logic here. It was planned, Bill gates new about 2021, he probably knew about 2020. Just play along….

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Yes, we’re following ACs logic here. It was planned, Bill gates new about 2021, he probably knew about 2020. Just play along….

I would think anyone setting on the board at big pharma would know, they all should hang 

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Not sure why you are responding about that to me.   I'm simply saying the overreaction costs lots of lives by scaring people into not going to the doctor.   You rather agree or not.  

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

I would think anyone setting on the board at big pharma would know, they all should hang 

I think anyone who understood what operation warp speed was would know that.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not sure why you are responding about that to me.   I'm simply saying the overreaction costs lots of lives by scaring people into not going to the doctor.   You rather agree or not.  

I’d say the same back to you. We know why healthcare took a hit in 2020, because no one went and all elective procedures were cancelled. That wasn’t my point though, I was being sarcastic back to AC about his Bill Gates knowing the future comments because he supposedly planned this.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I predict 2021 is gonna be a banner year for global health care.

- Billy Gates.

Keep digging your grave moron. 

If you are trying to prove your point, you just did the opposite.  The 2020 lack of Doc visits went up in 2021.  Not hard to predict.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its a global scam moron.

Then show us.  Page 15 now and the whole point of the thread was to show it was released on purpose (and later you added by Bill Gates).  So far you have quoted a couple items completely incorrectly and then keep moving the goal posts to talk about things other than the actual topic.  You are so convinced, it should be simple.  Show us.

I bet you can't...

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Also the medical community panicked and forced people into tele health appointments only. FFS I had one just as a yearly check up deal and what a waste of time although my cat enjoyed photo bombing the whole thing.😂

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

If you are trying to prove your point, you just did the opposite.  The 2020 lack of Doc visits went up in 2021.  Not hard to predict.

Then show us.  Page 15 now and the whole point of the thread was to show it was released on purpose (and later you added by Bill Gates).  So far you have quoted a couple items completely incorrectly and then keep moving the goal posts to talk about things other than the actual topic.  You are so convinced, it should be simple.  Show us.

I bet you can't...

What facts/science was being followed for only focusing on covid and letting everything slide?  Oh, its the same players.

Sorry, but you've been played like a fool.

What facts/science was being followed for only focusing on covid and letting everything slide?  Oh, its the same players.

Sorry, but you've been played like a fool.

Derrr, unrelated to the virus being released on purpose.  Or if it is, show us the connection.

Or keep being a spaz and trying to change the subject because you ain't got shit.

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Also the medical community panicked and forced people into tele health appointments only. FFS I had one just as a yearly check up deal and what a waste of time although my cat enjoyed photo bombing the whole thing.😂

A worker of mine's wife was a nurse at U of I hospitals and clinics.   She said they were shutting down whole wings of the hospital sending patients home in preparation for massive amounts of covid patients needing to be hospitalized.  That means one or two things or both.   A lot of people in the hospital shouldn't have been or people got sent home that shouldn't have been. 

Then you had states sticking covid patients in nursing homes.  :wall: 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1