Check your account email address ×

Was the virus released on purpose?

Rod

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Given the millions of dollars that you brag about having, the WEFmen are gonna target your sorry ass first. They won’t bother with a guy living in a van. It’s always the rich who take that leap to the pavement. 

I don't think that's gonna happen though.  So enjoy your poverty alone.  

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Unlike you and Deepfag, he knows when he's been lied to.  Not surprised here.

AC: “I don’t know what’s causing the excess deaths between the read lines (actually, let’s just ignore that), but I do between the green, and they’re definitely not related.”

:smack:

E30CF291-61C8-4AF6-9AF5-7B6A2FC78AB6.jpeg

9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

AC: “I don’t know what’s causing the excess deaths between the read lines (actually, let’s just ignore that), but I do between the green, and they’re definitely not related.”

:smack:

E30CF291-61C8-4AF6-9AF5-7B6A2FC78AB6.jpeg

I'll go with the insurance verified data for $1000 Alex.

19 minutes ago, ACE said:

The vaccine is more dangerous for a lot of people then the illness itself 

Really?  Would love to see the data that drew you to that conclusion.  Or is it just based on more faith from your conspiracy church?

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Scooter can be a twat, no doubt.  So can't I, and so can't you.  Are you claiming I badmouthed this whole site and all its members?  That would be nonsense.  Sure, there are a couple year who I wouldn't piss on if their hair was on fire, but that is true in life, anywhere for me.  I don't need the likes of you (who's name I don't even know, yet you seem to use mine freely, and also seem to know you know my whole life story), giving me any tests on my honesty either.  Integrity is part of my job, if you're going to try and play gotcha over some shit I said, have at it dude.....whatever your name is.  :lol: 

:lol: Always turn it in to being about you. I could pick this post apart but meh.

Is Irv not over on TBP balls deep in the Corona Panick thread as a part on Team TBP vs. Neal and Twat??? Is he not surroundling himself with like minded people???? Is that not what I said to HIM when you stuck your nose in it and set your toupe on fire over??? 

TBP is Scooters club ,not a forum. You should know this after getting Fat Dave on there :lol:

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Is that what Gary told you to say?

That quote will be in the book of Ron4seven. 

Just now, Deephaven said:

Really?  Would love to see the data that drew you to that conclusion.  Or is it just based on more faith from your conspiracy church?

It’s going to be in the book of Ron4seven in a couple years. 

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Oh you silly conspiracy theorists 

A0A746CA-3361-430D-90EA-6B875C5B5CB0.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member

Well how or why the virus got into the public domain is up for debate.   The fact that 3 years in we haven't been presented facts is highly suspicious and leans towards accidental or intentional release.  Even if it was accidental release the fact that China was controlling in country travel early on but letting citizens travel worldwide is incredibly suspicious.   The Chinese working in Italy's leather and clothing industry is why is spread there so quickly.

We also have emails between Fauci and others that show they were very concerned in the very early days that it had marks of being "engineered."    

Whether or not the WEF, other groups of global elites or China had a hand in this has some merit.   Not saying its 100% true but if things already presented don't at least make you scratch your head then well you're a good little sheep.

The leaders at the WEF are addicted to power and control.   They don't even hide their agenda and weren't before the pandemic.   There is really strange video's of them talking about controlling people thru different methods.   These aren't hidden camera jobs but ones they readily put out there.

Any powerful group that preaches they know and try to implement what's best for the world should be thought of as a threat. 

I also find it strange that groups like the WEF and Gates foundation talk about population control then you have Elon Musk going around saying we are on the verge of population collapse. 

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

That isn't data...surprised you are confused by the difference.

Silly conspiracy theorist

Neat you’re disagreeing with a prominent surgeon general to back up your cult :lol: 

he has a post on Twitter and posted the data and said he’s open to debate the topic. So maybe you can go set him straight. 

Edited by ACE
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'll go with the insurance verified data for $1000 Alex.

o.O

yeah, life insurance death benefits that increase due to excess deaths, of which 2020 was up 15%, the largest increase in payout since 1918. 

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well how or why the virus got into the public domain is up for debate.   The fact that 3 years in we haven't been presented facts is highly suspicious and leans towards accidental or intentional release.  Even if it was accidental release the fact that China was controlling in country travel early on but letting citizens travel worldwide is incredibly suspicious.   The Chinese working in Italy's leather and clothing industry is why is spread there so quickly.

We also have emails between Fauci and others that show they were very concerned in the very early days that it had marks of being "engineered."    

Whether or not the WEF, other groups of global elites or China had a hand in this has some merit.   Not saying its 100% true but if things already presented don't at least make you scratch your head then well you're a good little sheep.

The leaders at the WEF are addicted to power and control.   They don't even hide their agenda and weren't before the pandemic.   There is really strange video's of them talking about controlling people thru different methods.   These aren't hidden camera jobs but ones they readily put out there.

At Minimum it was accidentally released. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ACE said:

At Minimum it was accidentally released. 

I agree.   

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

o.O

yeah, life insurance death benefits that increase due to excess deaths, of which 2020 was up 15%, the largest increase in payout since 1918. 

It's not just deaths they track but you know that.  The insurance companies keep their own records, stay in the Matrix fool.