Check your account email address ×

Sums It Up In Under 2 Minutes

I love the Canada/Mexico comparison. Are they concerned the US is planning to annex their territory? Should they start a defensive alliance to ensure the US doesn’t?  I think some of their citizens speak English, so maybe the US could?  I bet we could invade then setup a 3 day vote?!? It’s no one else’s business, who cares?!?!? (other than Mexico and Canada, but who cares)

Dumb. 

12 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I love the Canada/Mexico comparison. Are they concerned the US is planning to annex their territory? Should they start a defensive alliance to ensure the US doesn’t?  I think some of their citizens speak English, so maybe the US could?  I bet we could invade then setup a 3 day vote?!? It’s no one else’s business, who cares?!?!? (other than Mexico and Canada, but who cares)

Dumb. 

It’s like retards playing the surfin bird over and over again. 

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, akvanden said:

Dumb. 

How surprising. You refuse to understand or acknowledge because in your mind the example just isn't possible. And totally ignore what the USA has done to provoke it. 

So what about say Cuba ? Oh thats right that already happened and we had the Cold War.

Fun fact we are 3 days away from the anniversary start date of the Cuban Missile Crisis .

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

How surprising. You refuse to understand or acknowledge because in your mind the example just isn't possible. And totally ignore what the USA has done to provoke it. 

Yeah, it’s called a false analogy. Things like context actually matter when trying to make comparisons.

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

Dumb. 

Yes you are. It's too bad you don't even have enough intelligence to recognize that fact though. :news:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, irv said:

Yes you are. It's too bad you don't even have enough intelligence to recognize that fact though. :news:

First rule in warfare is dehumanize the enemy. Then you will be completely outraged when they do to you what you've been doing to them. And you will salivate over the atrocities you will commit on them. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

First rule in warfare is dehumanize the enemy. Then you will be completely outraged when they do to you what you've been doing to them. And you will salivate over the atrocities you will commit on them. 

Kind of like calling all Ukrainians Nazi’s and using as a pretext for a “special military operation.” I now see where your coming from and understand the dehumanizing aspect you’re going for. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Yeah, it’s called a false analogy. Things like context actually matter when trying to make comparisons.

Bullshit , the US deposed the Russian sympathetic government there and installed a pro western puppet regime. The comparison is perfectly accurate and you’re a fucking retard. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Kind of like calling all Ukrainians Nazi’s and using as a pretext for a “special military operation.” I now see where your coming from and understand the dehumanizing aspect you’re going for. :thumbsup:

Well they are Nazis and they have been attacking Russians. And nobody is attacking America or Europe so not our problem. I don't think you see very well at all. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Bullshit , the US deposed the Russian sympathetic government there and installed a pro western puppet regime. The comparison is perfectly accurate and you’re a fucking retard. 

And the US did so admittedly. It's not a conspiracy either. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And yet Canada and Mexico still don’t have to worry about the US annexing their land or threatening them militarily, which countries bordering Russia cannot say. Same reason Finland and Sweden are now joining NATO. Why?

25 minutes ago, akvanden said:

And yet Canada and Mexico still don’t have to worry about the US annexing their land or threatening them militarily, which countries bordering Russia cannot say. Same reason Finland and Sweden are now joining NATO. Why?

Has the US engaged in military endeavors and/or conducted coups in our hemisphere? And are any still ongoing? :news:

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Has the US engaged in military endeavors and/or conducted coups in our hemisphere? And are any still ongoing? :news:

Sure, and if you used countries like Venezuela and Iran as an examples of countries creating a defensive alliance, the comparison would work much better.

Just now, akvanden said:

Sure, and if you used countries like Venezuela and Iran as an examples of countries creating a defensive alliance, the comparison would work much better.

Just one?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

But they are Nazi's, in there military and the Ukraine government welcomes them and the msm calls them good Nazi's.

That is fucked.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

But they are Nazi's, in there military and the Ukraine government welcomes them and the msm calls them good Nazi's.

That is fucked.

I know, they’re not humans. Neither are the Nazis in Russia.

Good to see more and more calling this shit out.   This was awesome.

It's not the masses that get what's happening first cause they are clueless, but maybe if they put away the fake news the truth will spread more.