Check your account email address ×

remember NOT to vote in 2022 or 2024 far right wing nutjobs...

I mean honestly……what would it take for some people to realize the people telling you they are saving you from radicals, extremists, are the ones fucking you and they don’t want it to stop. 
Honest question…..how bad does it have to get?  

Do you ever think you would see a msm headline like this about anyone with a D after their name?  This black woman is correct and they are shredding her.  Literally saying she is insane.  3FA2259C-8AEA-452C-AC67-E3333FC04005.thumb.jpeg.52ce15a2be7de3f9d9ad373356ef2219.jpeg

5F93EFCD-E4DD-491E-A9E6-3BE47072ED2F.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I mean honestly……what would it take for some people to realize the people telling you they are saving you from radicals, extremists, are the ones fucking you and they don’t want it to stop. 

Do you ever think you would see a msm headline like this about anyone with a D after their name?  This black woman is correct and they are shredding her.  Literally saying she is insane.  3FA2259C-8AEA-452C-AC67-E3333FC04005.thumb.jpeg.52ce15a2be7de3f9d9ad373356ef2219.jpeg

Community College professor    :hdchr:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

the R's can't win an election without the far right kooks, evangelicals, gun nuts, and... 

tell me I'm wrong ...

btw, same applies to the D's, they both need their kooks because moderates don't typically deviated far from the mean 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the R's can't win an election without the far right kooks, evangelicals, gun nuts, and... 

tell me I'm wrong ...

btw, same applies to the D's, they both need their kooks because moderates don't typically deviated far from the mean 

Bull Dykes FTW!!!!!😂

28 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

tell me I'm wrong ...

The R’s don’t know how to win elections and I sure the fuck don’t think they will save me from anything.
At the very least, the media will watch them like a hawk. They won’t be telling me how great everything is when the country is obviously going to shit.  

32 minutes ago, Pete said:

My messiah.. :lol:

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

October 13 2021.  LOL

so you're not refuting he said it? 

how was the rally this weekend, get a new red hat? :lol:

jk, did you watch the Barnes v Johnson debate?  I haven't yet and am planning to watch it later before reading media opinions about it.  don't ruin it for me...

7 minutes ago, ACE said:

I love how the neolibs are spazzing yet won’t commit to saying that younger people still should take their Covid communion :lol: 

you should sell silly hats with that on them... big $

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so you're not refuting he said it? 

how was the rally this weekend, get a new red hat? :lol:

jk, did you watch the Barnes v Johnson debate?  I haven't yet and am planning to watch it later before reading media opinions about it.  don't ruin it for me...

Nope, I have not watched it yet.

BTW, do you actually think trump is telling people NOT to vote?  Or is he saying that if we can't figure out if the left actually cheated, then what's the point in voting?

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Nope, I have not watched it yet.

BTW, do you actually think trump is telling people NOT to vote?  Or is he saying that if we can't figure out if the left actually cheated, then what's the point in voting?

hard to say... let's go with an emphatic YES though for 2022 

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Same thing with Trump.

Even Dems are now questioning Bidens competency, so there's that. 

Vote COMEDY in 2024!!!

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

If republicans cant take back the house and the senate they may as well give up and just turn democrat. 

That is what Im saying.

How much worse could it get?   You can’t make a crushing victory now…it’s over. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

That is what Im saying.

How much worse could it get?   You can’t make a crushing victory now…it’s over. 

This is the biggest clown show we've ever seen and that is saying something. Even liberals are like wtf

• Like 1