Check your account email address ×

Russia goes all in on Ukraine

Anler

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Skidude600 said:

Agreed. My issue is those that talk about like it's no big deal when they have nothing to worry about. Proud of my boy, but jc I don't want this shit to get any worse than it is.

You should be proud and anybody that thinks this isn’t serious is a fucking moron.🫡🇺🇸

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skidude600 said:

Agreed. My issue is those that talk about like it's no big deal when they have nothing to worry about. Proud of my boy, but jc I don't want this shit to get any worse than it is.

Agreed, its like a soap opera for them because they have never had to deal with the horrors of war, its a game for them. And all of the middle east conflicts were against countries that really had no way to reach us here. This one is different. 

• Like 3

So Russia expended the majority of it's guided munitions on schools and apartment buildings far from the front lines to little or no Military effect.  Just a stupid military move to sure up Putin's Hard line supporters at home who want some military action to be happy about.  Front lines did not move and now Ukraine is back to shelling the Kherson front where it will make gains this week.

41 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

So Russia expended the majority of it's guided munitions on schools and apartment buildings far from the front lines to little or no Military effect.  Just a stupid military move to sure up Putin's Hard line supporters at home who want some military action to be happy about.  Front lines did not move and now Ukraine is back to shelling the Kherson front where it will make gains this week.

Did you hear that on cnn?

Just now, ACE said:

Did you hear that on cnn?

I would never tune into CNN. There are plenty of good places to find a list of what Russia has for weapons.  I would say the biggest problem for Russia is the sanctions that limit their ability to make new guided munitions. I would not want to be a Russian soldier stuck in the Kherson front. 

11 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I would never tune into CNN. There are plenty of good places to find a list of what Russia has for weapons.  I would say the biggest problem for Russia is the sanctions that limit their ability to make new guided munitions. I would not want to be a Russian soldier stuck in the Kherson front. 

What good places are those?

20 minutes ago, ACE said:

I would say Janes is the first place to get an idea of the weapons themselves, Capabilities, Numbers, service history, basic info. Others track the individual pieces to which there are several web sites that are tracking serial numbers on high value items like planes and helicopters that have been shot down in Ukraine.  I would not say any one site is perfect but a picture can be made from multiple sources.  Russia has lost over 200 planes which is a number that they cannot sustain even if the majority are older SU 25.  They have lost attack helicopters, while the majority are the older Mi8 Russia has also lost Newer Ka 52s.  Russia has a lot of border to protect and those borders are increasingly with countries that are unfriendly and armed to the teeth. The other problem is Russia has lost weapons to the Ukrainians in large numbers, Tanks, armored personnel carriers, arttillery, Rocket launchers, etc. 

3 hours ago, Anler said:

I sympathize with you and I dont want anything to happen to your son over this which was my point. I certainly dont want anyone to use nukes and it should be our highest priority to end this conflict before it gets worse. And I dont mean end it militarily. 

Ukraine is not willing to give up any territory so talking isn’t going to solve anything. And Putin is not walking away with nothing. So…war it is.

• Sad 1

38 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I would say Janes is the first place to get an idea of the weapons themselves, Capabilities, Numbers, service history, basic info. Others track the individual pieces to which there are several web sites that are tracking serial numbers on high value items like planes and helicopters that have been shot down in Ukraine.  I would not say any one site is perfect but a picture can be made from multiple sources.  Russia has lost over 200 planes which is a number that they cannot sustain even if the majority are older SU 25.  They have lost attack helicopters, while the majority are the older Mi8 Russia has also lost Newer Ka 52s.  Russia has a lot of border to protect and those borders are increasingly with countries that are unfriendly and armed to the teeth. The other problem is Russia has lost weapons to the Ukrainians in large numbers, Tanks, armored personnel carriers, arttillery, Rocket launchers, etc. 

so likely in reality the opposite of all that is more likely true 

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No shit.  Are we actually relitigating WW2?  Some of these fucking guys must be starving of oxygen or something...

Nobody complains about the standard of living the US has afforded during everyone’s lifespan that posts here. 

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Of course that's what they would tell you. Definitely not the case. Much of Ukraine is in the dark today. Probably from those 2 schools that got bombed :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, ACE said:

so likely in reality the opposite of all that is more likely true 

Russia bailed on some of those smaller towns rather than lose men, Ukraine is touting them as major victories but Russia was not prepared for a NATO attack. Now with the ramping up it's going to be a full assault from Russia and the ukis aren't going to be dancing in the streets afterwards. 

They should negotiate before more devastation happens. They aren't going to win this. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Everyone loves the troops until they kill someone or become a cia contractor. Then they want to feed em to the hogs. 

They shouldn't be there. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Nobody complains about the standard of living the US has afforded during everyone’s lifespan that posts here. 

So…does that mean we should turn a blind eye to American fuckery throughout the years and don’t look now but our standard of living may be taking a hit soon if it hasn’t already.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So…does that mean we should turn a blind eye to American fuckery throughout the years and don’t look now but our standard of living may be taking a hit soon if it hasn’t already.

He suffers from boomer dementia

25 minutes ago, Anler said:

Russia bailed on some of those smaller towns rather than lose men, Ukraine is touting them as major victories but Russia was not prepared for a NATO attack. Now with the ramping up it's going to be a full assault from Russia and the ukis aren't going to be dancing in the streets afterwards. 

They should negotiate before more devastation happens. They aren't going to win this. 

Well I really they’ve already lost. The question now is how badly are they going to lose 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Well I really they’ve already lost. The question now is how badly are they going to lose 

I would expect Biden to come on the TV soon and tell America that we need to stop Putin's genocide and then they will launch missiles into Russia and boom bada bing we go to war! 

In other news Putin was trying to blow up the Turkstream pipeline... LOL

• Like 1

BTW before someone thinks I’m taking Japans side on Pearl Harbor I’m not…simply pointing out that these earth shaking world events don’t take place in a vacuum and for no reason.

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

Ukraine is not willing to give up any territory so talking isn’t going to solve anything. And Putin is not walking away with nothing. So…war it is.

I agree but is the USA willing to walk away with nothing because if Russia wins our billions are up in smoke. That little evil fuck Putin needs to be put in his place, should be interesting.

23 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I agree but is the USA willing to walk away with nothing because if Russia wins our billions are up in smoke. That little evil fuck Putin needs to be put in his place, should be interesting.

Hence negotiations. I think they should make Putin pay to rebuild as part of the concessions. 

3 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

3 hours ago, ACE said:

I can't think of one MSM source that isn't pushing for us to supply Ukraine against Russia.   Not one.   That's about all one needs to know or understand we shouldn't be involved. 

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

To believe that America’s extremely dominant military role isn’t directly related to the enjoyed standard of living here is naive.