Check your account email address ×

Prepare For More “Russian” Pipeline Sabotage

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Hey what are the chances Russia blows up some of our pipelines over here? LOL

Anyone that believes Russia did this is a moron of epic proportions 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

If Russia did blow up Nord Stream then its an act of war against NATO.  I don't see NATO jumping at retaliation.....I wonder why?  

https://www.reuters.com/article/global-cyber-legal/explainer-u-s-government-hack-espionage-or-act-of-war-idUSKBN28T0HH

A Department of Defense law of war manual states that some cyber operations should be subject to the same rules as physical, or “kinetic” attacks. Examples include operations that “trigger a nuclear plant meltdown; open a dam above a populated area, causing destruction; or disable air traffic control services, resulting in airplane crashes.”

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If Russia did blow up Nord Stream then its an act of war against NATO.  I don't see NATO jumping at retaliation.....I wonder why?  

https://www.reuters.com/article/global-cyber-legal/explainer-u-s-government-hack-espionage-or-act-of-war-idUSKBN28T0HH

A Department of Defense law of war manual states that some cyber operations should be subject to the same rules as physical, or “kinetic” attacks. Examples include operations that “trigger a nuclear plant meltdown; open a dam above a populated area, causing destruction; or disable air traffic control services, resulting in airplane crashes.”

The reality is we have no idea what the real impact those could have on our infrastructure. Most Americans arent prepared for that

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Anler said:

The reality is we have no idea what the real impact those could have on our infrastructure. Most Americans arent prepared for that

Attacks....cyber or other that cause physical destruction are an act of war.   Maybe NATO is just going to take it because of all the weapons we are supplying to Ukraine that are killing Russians.   Or maybe the more obvious....Russia didn't do it.

If Russia blew up the Trans-Alaska pipeline would that not be an act of war?   

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Attacks....cyber or other that cause physical destruction are an act of war.   Maybe NATO is just going to take it because of all the weapons we are supplying to Ukraine that are killing Russians.   Or maybe the more obvious....Russia didn't do it.

If Russia blew up the Trans-Alaska pipeline would that not be an act of war?   

I just hope none of this nonsense affects snowmobile season!

I'm sure the US did it, so we could jeapordize the EU's support in Ukraine, jeapordize NATO relations that we also need in Ukraine and elseware, and jeapordize just about every other type of relationship we have with the EU, economically, etc. - just so we can ship them some a few extra boats of expensive low volume natural gas from the US. 

Hopefully they never find out. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I'm sure the US did it, so we could jeapordize the EU's support in Ukraine, jeapordize NATO relations that we also need in Ukraine and elseware, and jeapordize just about every other type of relationship we have with the EU, economically, etc. - just so we can ship them some a few extra boats of expensive low volume natural gas from the US. 

Wow... from the EU finally paying its' dues to the UN under Trump to getting fucked through US sabotaging pipelines!

Heckuva job Brownie...!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!!!!

• Confused 1

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Holy fucking shit you are dumb. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Imagine if NATO and the EU would have just pushed forward with the peace deal in the beginning and none of this even happened. Crazy. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, akvanden said:

How do some morons get through a day.:lol:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Why didn't putin blow up that Ukraine Nuclear Power plant, yet decided to blow up the pipeline.  Things that make you go HMMMMM.

The one that keeps getting attacked in the area Russia occupies? But it keeps getting fixed and put back on line...