Check your account email address ×

Prepare For More “Russian” Pipeline Sabotage

Blinken: Hey Putin, thanks for blowing up your pipeline! This is a tremendous opportunity for us! :bc: 

Also Blinken: Also Europe, shut up and wear some more socks and a sweater this winter

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

Owned

I think Jimmy is full of shit on this one.  Again if USN Jimmy Carter was in port in Maine than I would say this is BS. I am sure the US and others could have had subs in the area but only a handful world wide could do this kind of work.  Russia has two subs built for this kind of operation so it should be easy to say weather they were in port at the time or out at sea. There is some talk of one of the Virgina class US subs is getting diving chambers and the like but I am not sure those are operational. There are a couple fast attack boats fitted with diving chambers but I think those are all shallow water arrangements. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think Jimmy is full of shit on this one.  Again if USN Jimmy Carter was in port in Maine than I would say this is BS. I am sure the US and others could have had subs in the area but only a handful world wide could do this kind of work.  Russia has two subs built for this kind of operation so it should be easy to say weather they were in port at the time or out at sea. There is some talk of one of the Virgina class US subs is getting diving chambers and the like but I am not sure those are operational. There are a couple fast attack boats fitted with diving chambers but I think those are all shallow water arrangements. 

It's not a stretch it's pretty reasonable to assume us or one or a combination of our comrades are responsible. It really does not make sense for Russia to blow up their biggest leverage to Europe and a major source of revenue for the country. The Germans surely don't believe it was Russia. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

It's not a stretch it's pretty reasonable to assume us or one or a combination of our comrades are responsible. It really does not make sense for Russia to blow up their biggest leverage to Europe and a major source of revenue for the country. The Germans surely don't believe it was Russia. 

Not according to spin-shit and suck and blow 

Edited by toslow

Just now, toslow said:

Not according to spin-shit 

Our govt has a long history of lying us into conflicts so it's hard to believe anything they say. Spin has a long history of being on the wrong side of history. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I think Putin would have gone ballistic "literally" if he could place the Americans at the scene but since his own navy was close by I am skeptical. I am not saying the US couldn't have done it but it would seem a bit risky.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think Putin would have gone ballistic "literally" if he could place the Americans at the scene but since his own navy was close by I am skeptical. I am not saying the US couldn't have done it but it would seem a bit risky.  

With all the technology the Americans have, No one knows who blow up the pipes, yeah i believe that 

11 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The US has been all over this since the beginning

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

With all the technology the Americans have, No one knows who blow up the pipes, yeah i believe that 

If you have ever seen what the US navy did in project "Ivey Bells" you would understand what is possible.  They snuck into Russian controlled waters and put a listening device on the under sea communication lines 30+ years ago. The Jimmy Carter is quite possibly the most advanced submarine ever made and a quantum leap forward from the subs they used during the Ivey Bells days. 

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Imagine the US being able to pull this off with Russian ships near by.  It would be incredible if true.

In reality they probably did 

26 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The area where the explosions occurred are only in 150’ deep water. it’s one of the shallowest parts of the pipelines. It doesn’t take high tech to go that deep. Recreational divers with basic equipment can reach 130”. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

The area where the explosions occurred are only in 150’ deep water. it’s one of the shallowest parts of the pipelines. It doesn’t take high tech to go that deep. Recreational divers with basic equipment can reach 130”. 

This is why I don't think the US did it as it would have been safer to move to deeper water where they could have worked in obscurity. Hell any weekend warrior with a fish finder could see in 150' feet of water.  

20 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Imagine the US being able to pull this off with Russian ships near by.  It would be incredible if true.

They could have staged the explosives weeks or months ago

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

They could have staged the explosives weeks or months ago

Again a pretty busy area to be conducting this kind of a mission.  If a Navy of several countries in the area could place a US sub over those pipes it would be a disaster for the US.  Subs don't like shallow water tough to maneuver and hide.  

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

This is why I don't think the US did it as it would have been safer to move to deeper water where they could have worked in obscurity. Hell any weekend warrior with a fish finder could see in 150' feet of water.  

Between 500 to 1000 pounds of explosives were detonated at each blast site. A single diver can swim horizontally with 50 pounds. Easily done by several militaries in that region. What I find interesting is the blasts occurred on the exact day and time as when the new Norway pipeline to Poland was announced 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Also heard that Russia is mobilizing 1.2 million troops, not just another 300k... Lets see how the media spins this.

You mean the Russian state media? Yeah, wondering how they will spin it being that the 300k is going so well.

1 hour ago, ACE said:

That’s not what he said dang I’m surprised youd lie like that oh wait nobody is 

Shocker, while on Tucker Carlson back in March.

“The war is really over for the Ukrainians,” Macgregor continued. “They have been grounded to bits. There’s no question about that despite what we report on our mainstream media."

Wow, where have we heard that before.... :smack:

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Between 500 to 1000 pounds of explosives were detonated at each blast site. A single diver can swim horizontally with 50 pounds. Easily done by several militaries in that region. What I find interesting is the blasts occurred on the exact day and time as when the new Norway pipeline to Poland was announced 

The Swedes Gotlib class sub makes less noise than half of our Nuke sub fleet and was designed to sit on the bottom.  Those pipes are pretty heavy gauge so you would need more than a fire cracker to split one open. 

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You mean the Russian state media? Yeah, wondering how they will spin it being that the 300k is going so well.

Shocker, while on Tucker Carlson back in March.

The war is really over for the Ukrainians,” Macgregor continued. “They have been grounded to bits. There’s no question about that despite what we report on our mainstream media."

Wow, where have we heard that before.... :smack:

It was, they had to get new conscripts trained and new weapons. Russia took and held the entire Donbass with 200k troops. Now that Russia is ramping up its going to be a blood bath on a historical level. 

Ukraine should have taken the peace deal and life would have gone on for everybody. Now everybody is going to die, the ones that are left anyway. 

10 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Again a pretty busy area to be conducting this kind of a mission.  If a Navy of several countries in the area could place a US sub over those pipes it would be a disaster for the US.  Subs don't like shallow water tough to maneuver and hide.  

Underwater drones