Check your account email address ×

Badgers Make A Change

• Platinum Contributing Member

Paul Chryst fired: Wisconsin coach out, Jim Leonhard to serve as interim, per report

BySAM MARSDALE 22 minutes ago

Paul Chryst is out as Wisconsin football's head coach, according to Adam Rittenberg. The report of Chryst's time being over in Madison comes one day after the Badgers were drubbed 34-10 at home by Illinois to fall to 2-3 on the season and 0-3 against Power Five opponents. Wisconsin defensive coordinator Jim Leonhard will serve as the program's interim, per Rittenberg.

The king of posting dead animals, you're a winner. 9_9The adults are talking football:thumbsup:

Paul Chryst was expected to fill Barry Alvarez shoes and they picked the wrong guy IMO, those were some pretty big shoes to fill. 

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Paul Chryst fired: Wisconsin coach out, Jim Leonhard to serve as interim, per report

BySAM MARSDALE 22 minutes ago

Crap, from your title I thought it was the retarded one that posts on here that was going to change.

6 minutes ago, Badger** said:

The adults are talking football:thumbsup:

Then you sure the fuck aren't invited.  

Change is overdue in both badger situations.

Edited by Deephaven
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Crap, from your title I thought it was the retarded one that posts on here that was going to change.

I'm the only one who's name in the title, STFU you're looking stupid again. That has been said already move along. The mark was to find another one like Barry not going to happen. 

Just now, Deephaven said:

Dumbass can't read.  You said for adults.  You have the emotional intelligence of a middle schooler.

You shouldn't even be allowed to use the word adult. go spew your bull shit somewhere else. You don't know jack shit about football stick to rice bowls. :thumbsup:

Badgers have fallen off the map, and aren't even a contender in the Big 10 West any longer let alone the Big 10.  Unfortunately, the Big 10 as a whole has fallen off the map with the exception of Ohio State (and even they aren't in the same league as the SEC powerhouse teams like 'Bama and Georgia).

Edited by Bontz
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Deephaven :roundhouse: Badger 

9B8F0E0E-D935-49D5-8133-83AE19440C35.jpeg

24 minutes ago, Badger** said:

What do you know about Badger football, you have the attention of the class please take the floor, or will you need goober to jump in and save you  :thumbsup:

I don’t watch losers :bounce:

Good riddance.  He was an OK offensive coordinator but had all the personality of a bowl of cold oatmeal.  He was always super uninspiring, and his mushy attitude permeated everything from recruiting to practice to the product on the field the past few years.

I like Jim Leonhard.  He's built some crazy impressive defenses and his guys usually come to play.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

You're so vain you probably think this thread is about you - don't you -  don't you.................... 

Great song!👊🏻😂

Interesting tidbit I just now learned…Mick Jagger is singing backup….👊🏻

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Badger** said:

The king of posting dead animals, you're a winner. 9_9The adults are talking football:thumbsup:

Paul Chryst was expected to fill Barry Alvarez shoes and they picked the wrong guy IMO, those were some pretty big shoes to fill. 

He filled them pretty damn well.  Seems to me Wisconsin not unlike Nebraska has a false sense that they are in an elite group of programs that will compete for a National Championship every year. 

A two-time Big Ten Coach of the Year selection, Chryst has guided the Badgers to a 65-23 (.739) record over his first seven seasons as head coach at his alma mater, including a 43-16 (.729) mark in Big Ten Conference play. His 65 wins are tied with Hall of Famer Phil King for the third-most in school history while his .729 winning percentage in Big Ten games is best among active league coaches with a minimum of 50 games coached.

Chryst is just the third coach in modern Big Ten history to win at least 50 games in his first five seasons as head coach. Only Ohio State’s Urban Meyer (61) recorded more wins through five seasons as a Big Ten head coach than Chryst’s 52.

Leading UW to four double-digit win totals in his first five seasons, Chryst has piloted UW to three Big Ten West Division crowns. His 6-1 mark in bowl games includes a pair of New Year’s Six victories.

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Great song!👊🏻😂

Interesting tidbit I just now learned…Mick Jagger is singing backup….👊🏻

I always laugh at that song and think "you dumb cunt the song is about him."  :lol:  

• 1 month later...