The great barrington declaration

Rod

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes, but the TV doesn't tell the sheep so they don't believe it.

Going back history will call this the retard era.

FeJUxz7X0AElmB-.png.f7fc0b794881446828d2fb19d12d377b.png

Still pushing the vax for young kids around here.  Zero disclaimers!    But,  if you are going to give your kid a sleep gummy or aspirin …… better check with your pediatrician first.  🙄

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It is infuriating that all the people who did this are not only getting away with it but are being rewarded.  
watching an idiot walk around cleaning door nobs right now.  Like the Covid snuck in the building over the weekend.  Smh.  
We will never fully recover from some of the negative effects the Covid scare. 

Nope, not a 100% because some people, no matter what you show them, what proof you have will never admit they were duped.

27 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Still pushing the vax for young kids around here.  Zero disclaimers!    But,  if you are going to give your kid a sleep gummy or aspirin …… better check with your pediatrician first.  🙄

It's no different up here. It is the law if any drug manufacture posts a commercial or airs news on the radio that they have to reveal the drugs side affects, but in order for them to avoid doing that, they get the govt to air those commercials instead. 

And some still don't think the govt is complicit in this scam. 

Edited by irv
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
47 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It is infuriating that all the people who did this are not only getting away with it but are being rewarded.  
watching an idiot walk around cleaning door nobs right now.  Like the Covid snuck in the building over the weekend.  Smh.  
We will never fully recover from some of the negative effects the Covid scare. 

Wife had some Woman come into her store yesterday mask around her fucking chin, walks up the counter and says to my Wife ,

"oh god you are not wearing a mask?" :wtf:

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Wife had some Woman come into her store yesterday mask around her fucking chin, walks up the counter and says to my Wife ,

On Sat I went with the wife to one of the most Libtard malls in TO, Yorkdale.  The last time I was there, I would guess about 75% of the sheep were still wearing masks, now about 25%, still high, but this is libtard heaven so it promissing.

Oh and somehow they reconverted their gender neutral washrooms back to normal, his/hers.:lol:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

The best is when masks aren’t required but some people wear them anyway but still under their nose lol

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

On Sat I went with the wife to one of the most Libtard malls in TO, Yorkdale.  The last time I was there, I would guess about 75% of the sheep were still wearing masks, now about 25%, still high, but this is libtard heaven so it promissing.

Oh and somehow they reconverted their gender neutral washrooms back to normal, his/hers.:lol:

I went to the Mall yesterday with Wife and kids in Holyoke, MA. 

Probably same about 25% with their security masks. They all look miserable. 

I noticed basically zero workers wear them anymore its just libtard shoppers. 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

The best is when masks aren’t required but some people wear them anyway but still under their nose lol

For a Libtard, it makes then feel safe, like having a gun in a holster ready to go.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

My Son has PreK now 12:15-2:45pm 

Out of the 15 of the kids only one boy wears a mask. 

can you imagine what that poor kid probably feels like that his Mom makes him the only one having to wear that ? Or he is already brainwashed also :(

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

My Son has PreK now 12:15-2:45pm 

Out of the 15 of the kids only one boy wears a mask. 

can you imagine what that poor kid probably feels like that his Mom makes him the only one having to wear that ? Or he is already brainwashed also :(

Some kids willingly wear it. Gives them something to hide behind. I’ve seen more than once where kids are wearing them in restaurants and the parents ask them to take it off but they don’t want to. Self esteem issues. 

12 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Saw a couple of those over the weekend.  Retards!   Hard to believe how many dumb people there are. You are at a resort, surrounded by people but you need a mask on your chin? Stay home!!!  

• Like 1

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, ACE said:

Some kids willingly wear it. Gives them something to hide behind. I’ve seen more than once where kids are wearing them in restaurants and the parents ask them to take it off but they don’t want to. Self esteem issues. 

Yeah Ive witnessed that myself all the way up to teenagers. 

But shit these are 4 and 5 year olds. They need to see smiles and learn to talk properly. They will have issues now I can guarantee that. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

But shit these are 4 and 5 year olds. They need to see smiles and learn to talk properly. They will have issues now I can guarantee that. 

The sad side of this that is rarely, if ever, talked about. Depression and anxiety disorders are going through the roof now but it will only get worse as these children age. 

• Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They have scared the crap out of the sheep and now the sheep remain scared.

Its OK, its all ok you can breath normal now.:lol:

From what I've seen, you're the only one spreading fear.

:dunno:

1 hour ago, irv said:

The sad side of this that is rarely, if ever, talked about. Depression and anxiety disorders are going through the roof now but it will only get worse as these children age. 

True story.

28 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

From what I've seen, you're the only one spreading fear.

:dunno:

Stating uncomfortable realities is now spreading fear?  How about Irv's post?  He's spreading the truth, and you tell me who spread that fear?

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Never underestimate how pathetic and low virtue signallers are 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Your about the only dumb fuck who would inject their own kid so you can travel.  You're spreading stupidity.

People deserve death over this 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Your about the only dumb fuck who would inject their own kid so you can travel.  You're spreading stupidity.

I didn't though.

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I didn't though.

From March 2020.  100% true.  Shiva got it early.

How does it feel for people like yourself to be the last to understand you have been lied to, conned etc. 

Not only lied to, but then defend the very lie with vigor.

:lol:

FeKaaw2WYAAdpFE.jpeg.4307c2e412ebe0a597cf26f9b0c45de9.jpeg

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

From March 2020.  100% true.  Shiva got it early.

How does it feel for people like yourself to be the last to understand you have been lied to, conned etc. 

Not only lied to, but then defend the very lie with vigor.

FeKaaw2WYAAdpFE.jpeg.4307c2e412ebe0a597cf26f9b0c45de9.jpeg

Longshot Massachusetts Senate candidate.

Not deep state, but wants to be part of the deep state!!!

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Longshot Massachusetts Senate candidate.

Not deep state, but wants to be part of the deep state!!!

You really shouldn't be critical of what most have now realized.  He was early and correct.

Stay ignorant, it suits you.

Another country dumps the jab.  Nothing to see.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You really shouldn't be critical of what most have now realized.  He was early and correct.

Stay ignorant, it suits you.

Another country dumps the jab.  Nothing to see.

There you go again spreading misinformation. They are NOT getting rid of the vaccine. Why do you say that?