Check your account email address ×

No Pronouns Equals Suspension

Jerry 976

Have we really gone this far with all of this I Identify as??? and if you do not address this person they way the want to be addressed you can get suspended or possibly fired? Is He allowed to tell these same students he identifies as Jesus Christ and if they don't address him as Jesus Christ the students can be suspended as well??

South Side Area School District biology and anatomy teacher Daren Cusato was suspended from teaching and put on administrative leave, according to his wife. She said her husband was suspended because he refused to address transgender students by the pronouns by which they want to be recognized. When the district sent a letter to faculty and staff mandating they comply with those pronouns, Cusato reportedly refused and said that practice goes against his Christian beliefs and his background in biology. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/pittsburgh/news/parents-and-students-of-beaver-county-school-protest-suspension-of-biology-teacher/

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

when I was a kid my brother and I dealt with this.  dad would get get home from work and see a mess in the garage and scream 'Jesus Christ who made this mess?!!!' and 'God Dammit get out here and clean this shit up!!!'

Was that before or after he beat you 2 with a stick? 

• Gold Member
15 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

when I was a kid my brother and I dealt with this.  dad would get get home from work and see a mess in the garage and scream 'Jesus Christ who made this mess?!!!' and 'God Dammit get out here and clean this shit up!!!'

Bill Cosby was your father?

• Like 2

Love it.

Does the school district follow the science, which like 100% of their teachers believe?

Or do they follow the woke shitstorm, which like 98% of their teachers believe?

What does the teacher's union do?  Follow the science?  The woke shitstorm?  Nothing, which defeats the point of their union?

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Bill Cosby thanks you for using his jokes.  

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Got to love the left....not happy with controlling everything else so they feel the need to include the English language.   Who's the Fascist again?  

And people want to know why some no longer want to be a teacher and walking away for another job/career.

One on the news the other night 15 year old boy under arrest for assaulting  a female teacher at school. They won't say for sure but it sounds like the boy raped the teacher.

A teenage boy is facing multiple felony charges in an alleged assault that sent a Pittsburgh Public Schools employee to the hospital, according to police. The 15-year-old boy was taken into custody following the alleged assault Thursday morning at Oliver Citywide Academy, a special education school on Pittsburgh’s North Side for grades three through 12. Pittsburgh police did not release the circumstances surrounding the assault, but they noted it was investigated by the bureau’s special victims unit, which investigates sex crimes, crimes against children and missing persons. The female employee was hospitalized. Her condition was not immediately available.

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/crime-courts/2022/09/30/pittsburgh-public-schools-teacher-assault-oliver-citywide-academy-student/stories/202209300083