Check your account email address ×

'Chairman Powell should offer the American people an apology'

Crnr2Crnr

Geeze ya think? These fucking pieces of absolute filth actually tried to blame poor people getting a raise for the insane inflation they created. Fucking filth , every fed governor should have their throat slit in public 

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Geeze ya think? These fucking pieces of absolute filth actually tried to blame poor people getting a raise for the insane inflation they created. Fucking filth , every fed governor should have their throat slit in public 

A bit harsh, but we've had the wrong fed policy since Bernacke... imo.

Wall St LOVED it though 

Just remember, everything bad right now... Bidens fault.  :lol:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

I don’t care who you are, there’s no predicting where this is going to go. I do think the ship has sailed as far as consumption driving inflation. IMO it’s supply chain costs. Less people working. Less people working in the transportation sector. The feds are probably chasing their tail on this. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t care who you are, there’s no predicting where this is going to go. I do think the ship has sailed as far as consumption driving inflation. IMO it’s supply chain costs. Less people working. Less people working in the transportation sector. The feds are probably chasing their tail on this. 

Others predict an even harder landing, with Bank of America expecting a peak unemployment rate of 5.6% next year. That would put an additional 3.2 million people out of work above today's levels. 

. Between April and June, households' total net worth tumbled more than $6 trillion — more than half of the $11.1 trillion in wealth that was vaporized over five quarters during the 2007-2009 financial crisis, according to Oxford Economics. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fed-interest-rates-unemployment-inflation-layoffs/

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Others predict an even harder landing, with Bank of America expecting a peak unemployment rate of 5.6% next year. That would put an additional 3.2 million people out of work above today's levels. 

. Between April and June, households' total net worth tumbled more than $6 trillion — more than half of the $11.1 trillion in wealth that was vaporized over five quarters during the 2007-2009 financial crisis, according to Oxford Economics. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fed-interest-rates-unemployment-inflation-layoffs/

Tons of people have left the workforce because they chose too. 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Inflation is driven by government spending, not consumer spending.

Stick to mental health.:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Tons of people have left the workforce because they chose too. 

Lots of Jobs out there. People just don't want to work.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

lot of Mexicans would be thrilled to get a job here that lazy entitled Americans refuse to do... but.

That being said. Why do they continue to cross illegally? Why is it so hard for the legit asylum seekers to go to a port of entry?

Just now, Steve753 said:

That being said. Why do they continue to cross illegally? Why is it so hard for the legit asylum seekers to go to a port of entry?

idk  

I do know we have a legal process for America businesses and legal foreign labor to come work here and return home that works well and is mutually beneficial as one example.

https://www.google.com/search?q=h2a+workers&oq=h2a+&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0i433i512j0i131i433i512j0i457i512j0i512l5.4160j0j7&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

it's my opinion a lot of illegal immigrants come here for the same reason all of my ancestors did, a better life.

we need LEGAL immigration reform but the idiots we elect... 

41 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Lots of Jobs out there. People just don't want to work.

True.  I see a lot of places dropping college degree requirements.  Starting wages people would of lined up for pre-Covid. Everywhere we went yesterday they had help wanted  signs.  Calling dealerships for parts, no one answers phone anymore. :dunno:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, Cold War said:

True.  I see a lot of places dropping college degree requirements.  Starting wages people would of lined up for pre-Covid. Everywhere we went yesterday they had help wanted  signs.  Calling dealerships for parts, no one answers phone anymore. :dunno:

All online now. The places we use shit can most the parts guys and switched to online. My manager says it’s way easier and faster only issue is odd parts not on diagrams can be pain to get ordered but even that he just emails them.

42 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

All online now. The places we use shit can most the parts guys and switched to online. My manager says it’s way easier and faster only issue is odd parts not on diagrams can be pain to get ordered but even that he just emails them.

Not sure why that would be better than talking to an actual person who knows their job.  I guess Im old and outdated.  Already taking on role of insurance adjuster, now Im going to be parts guy too.  Next be picking up our own parts because it is easier and more convenient . :lol:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Not sure why that would be better than talking to an actual person who knows their job.  I guess Im old and outdated.  Already taking on role of insurance adjuster, now Im going to be parts guy too.  Next be picking up our own parts because it is easier and more convenient . :lol:

Lol. The system orders the parts off the estimate that have already been chosen by you or whoever wrote it. You basically just click a button and send a parts list with vehicle info over to the specific vendors we use for each part oem, lkq, a/m it takes seconds. They send a confirmation with eta’s or b/o etc. They haven’t called a parts guy on the phone in a long time all parts systems or emails for issues.