Check your account email address ×

Savages

43 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Next they'll start calling you a Librul  :lol: 

Woo woo Trump train!! Fuck those Ni&&ers!!!   

"I have real world experience with those people so it excuses my racial tendencies"

"I know a black person"

:sarcasm1:

To be fair....I would be perfectly happy with Trump as president. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

WTF…

That's a pretty sad state of affairs, stupid person more interested in getting it on video instead of doing something about the situation. 

5 hours ago, Skidooski said:

First bold - The Boomer thing pisses you off...I get it since you're in that group. If it's any consolation none of it was ever directed at you specifically. Shame on me for disrespecting my elders but that still doesn't change my opinion that the Boomers, in general, are more racists and war mongering. My parents weren't that way and raised me accordingly. And please point any excuses I made for the criminals in the video! When you can't you'll realize you're blowing smoke  :news: 

I don't think I could ever be a landlord for the sheer fact that I wouldn't want to deal with people.....doesn't matter what their color or ethnicity is

Second bold - You couldn't be any more wrong but thanks for assigning me that position. You're grasping and lashing out

Boomers grew up during the Archie Bunker years, kids getting bussed in, MLK, etc.. Blacks economic fortunes were improving.  Welfare laws destroyed the black family and chances of getting ahead.  Obama could and should have been the great uniter, he was opposite of that.  Please don't tell us that in the past 10 years the race pimp industry hasn't been in overdrive, all while ignoring the rates of criminality and societal decay.  The town I grew up in like so many others has changed and not for the better.  Its not the ages of people, its the times we live in.  50 years of progress on civil rights have been squandered.  And it all because of liberal politics.  No smoke.  The fact that you're peddling shit that is so easily refuted, my point stands.

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Once he starts bloviating and pontificating it doesn’t matter what you say…it’s his MO.😂

You have more than 60,000 posts, negro please:lol: 

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Boomers grew up during the Archie Bunker years, kids getting bussed in, MLK, etc.. Blacks economic fortunes were improving.  Welfare laws destroyed the black family and chances of getting ahead.  Obama could and should have been the great uniter, he was opposite of that.  Please don't tell us that in the past 10 years the race pimp industry hasn't been in overdrive, all while ignoring the rates of criminality and societal decay.  The town I grew up in like so many others has changed and not for the better.  Its not the ages of people, its the times we live in.  50 years of progress on civil rights have been squandered.  And it all because of liberal politics.  No smoke.  The fact that you're peddling shit that is so easily refuted, my point stands.

Blah blah blah...I blame Obama...blah blah blah   WTF does Obama have to do with Boomers being racists? But I'm the one peddling shit  :lol: 

So no proof of me making excuses for criminals then. lol Yep you're just blowing smoke like I said. Back up your bullshit claim or come back with more word salad

8 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I am moving to Pa. When I retire,partly because of the blacks and other immigrants encroaching. Actually I am pretty far away from the hood but they manage to find their way here.....always reports of stolen vehicles and house breakins nearby and yes they are nearly all black.

I hate to burst your bubble, but there's plenty already out here that came from "there" where you are now, and further east.  Along with way too much of uppity white trash as well.  Gotta get off the east coast if you want to rid of all the shit heads of all races.

I'd rather take my chances living in an indian reservation than this fucked up east coast area anymore.  Fucking cesspool here.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, hayward said:

I hate to burst your bubble, but there's plenty already out here that came from "there" where you are now, and further east.  Along with way too much of uppity white trash as well.  Gotta get off the east coast if you want to rid of all the shit heads of all races.

I'd rather take my chances living in an indian reservation than this fucked up east coast area anymore.  Fucking cesspool here.

Haha.....yeah but my immediate area in Pa. Is very nice. I have 8 secluded acres and have met the neighbors who are all really nice and keep to themselves on 5 to 10 acres each. Even the local stores and people have a friendlier atmosphere from what I have seen so far and definitely predominantly white.  Don't ruin my peaceful retirement dreams:lol::bc:

54 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It’s not the number of posts but in usual fashion you miss the point…you assign postions, you lecture and accuse others of poor comprehension while you have zero. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Skidooski said:

:lol:Im not really worried about either. Already said what’s going on in the video is a shit show. Then started calling out the racists that cropped up after watching it. One upsets you but not the other 

How do people not feel racist after seeing this type of behavior repeatedly?

7 hours ago, HSR said:

Oohh edgy

You sound like a faggot. Just sayin...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah....well I base my opinion on real world experiences. I readily admit I am racist against them for the most part.....no denying it and Im not Woke enough to afraid to admit it. Never even said I liked one or two, I just get along but still would not trust them in my home unsupervised.

Most of you anti-racist woke white guilter youngins live in Lilly whiteville and never deal with them...

10 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I am moving to Pa. When I retire,partly because of the blacks and other immigrants encroaching. Actually I am pretty far away from the hood but they manage to find their way here.....always reports of stolen vehicles and house breakins nearby and yes they are nearly all black.

9 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Niggers, Niggers, El Negro

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Haha.....yeah but my immediate area in Pa. Is very nice. I have 8 secluded acres and have met the neighbors who are all really nice and keep to themselves on 5 to 10 acres each. Even the local stores and people have a friendlier atmosphere from what I have seen so far and definitely predominantly white.  Don't ruin my peaceful retirement dreams:lol::bc:

You are so fucking stupid lmao 

NJ to PA, scared about niggers . What a fucking Boomer faggot moron :lol:

8E919217-107A-4466-A0F5-DDA31B2886E4.jpeg

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

8 acres :lol:

spoken like a true NJ faggot. 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Blah blah blah...I blame Obama...blah blah blah   WTF does Obama have to do with Boomers being racists? But I'm the one peddling shit  :lol: 

So no proof of me making excuses for criminals then. lol Yep you're just blowing smoke like I said. Back up your bullshit claim or come back with more word salad

You sir, are a simpleton, symptomatic of the degeneration of the modern culture, and how so many fall for the narratives crafted for you.  I never accused you of making excuses, I accused you of bigotry, all while you're accusing others of what you're guilty of.  Be better.  :lol: 

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

What about the one or two that trump has sitting behind him during a MAGA rally? 

Those are token Nighers that show up for a bucket of Chicken and half a watermelon

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Bet it's more than you have in your slice of CT. Little guy.Have a little over an acre now in Jersey. 

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

8 acres and larger house and pay about half the taxes I do in Jersey....another reason Im relocating. Highest property taxes in nation.....midget man...now shut up before I kick some of that Connecticut soil up your ass.

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

8 acres and larger house and pay about half the taxes I do in Jersey....another reason Im relocating. Highest property taxes in nation.....midget man

it shouldn't be like that Viper, taxes have gotten out hand in this country. Good luck with relocation. :bc:

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You sir, are a simpleton, symptomatic of the degeneration of the modern culture, and how so many fall for the narratives crafted for you.  I never accused you of making excuses, I accused you of bigotry, all while you're accusing others of what you're guilty of.  Be better.  :lol: 

17 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

How much experience do you have living and working in an urban area?  Make excuses for criminals but demonize law abiding citizens older than you. Nice.  I dealt with white and black trash for years as tenants.  The white ones were mostly manageable, some of the black ones I would describe as feral humans.  One of them just got picked up on kidnapping and gun charges.  The investigator who came and took a statement from me said he was looking at 15 years, repeat felon offender.  I literally laughed when I read about his arrest.  Stiffed us out of at least 10 grand in rent and damages.  His brother signed a lease because he could pass a background check, and just handed the keys to his criminal brother.  I could not be happier to see that piece of shit removed from civil society.  Idiots like you succumb to this notion that the black community is justified in their grievance, all while shitting on someone merely over their birthdate, because its also one of those ridiculously stupid narratives.  One of my professional mentors is a black man and we get along fine, but again statistics dont lie.  You’re a real bright one from the sounds of it.  Not.

Sooo you're now accusing me of bigotry as you try and defend racists by claiming I'm guilty of what I'm accusing others of being  :dunno:   Holy fuck  lol

Put more fluffy words mixed in with the bullshit  :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Sooo you're now accusing me of bigotry as you try and defend racists by claiming I'm guilty of what I'm accusing others of being  :dunno:   Holy fuck  lol

Put more fluffy words mixed in with the bullshit  :lol: 

Every other post you're shitting on "boomers".  Its why I responded in the first place.  Its dumb as fuck.  

23 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

ANAA...

All Niggers Are Animals

23 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Boomers!!! ^^^^^^^^^   SMFH

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Every other post you're shitting on "boomers".  Its why I responded in the first place.  Its dumb as fuck.  

It's justified ^^^^^^

• Like 1