Check your account email address ×

Filled my tank for $3.27 per gallon this morning

Crnr2Crnr

• Gold Member

Record exports by companies in oil and gas the first half of 2022.  Good to see as a major exporter again on the global stage

https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/US-Fuel-Exports-Broke-Records-In-The-First-Half-Of-2022.html

Edited by BOHICA

On 9/23/2022 at 11:32 AM, Pete said:

Home heating oil.. $4.15 a gal. Thanks plugs

i just paid $3.59 the other day from ordermyoil.com still cazy imo.   i have been watching prices go up n down so i jumped when it dropped 10cents and before it jumps up over $4 again   

FJB

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

Just have to remember who is in office causing this when we all go vote in the next couple elections.

$4.09 when I drove past the Kwik Trip this morning... Winter Blend 'should be' less expensive. 

So I shouldn't vote for the party that supports the big oil companies? 

That'll be easy...

:lol:

48 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

$4.09 when I drove past the Kwik Trip this morning... Winter Blend 'should be' less expensive. 

So I shouldn't vote for the party that supports the big oil companies? 

That'll be easy...

:lol:

Yeah, you can support the same party supporting the war in ukraine.  And the same one that wants 87,000 more IRS agents.

Edited by racer254

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

don't forget abortions!

female voters haven't yet... 

Ah yes, you mean women get to keep the federal government out of their lives now?  Yes I won't forget.  At 52 how many times have you had to choose?   I am sure it is a HUGE concern for a 52 yo male.

Edited by racer254

12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Ah yes, you mean women get to keep the federal government out of their lives now?  Yes I won't forget.  At 52 how many times have you had to choose?   I am sure it is a HUGE concern for a 52 yo male.

no dude... this isn't about me or you.  women are going to exact vengeance on the Republicans for roe v Wade and that's just the way it's going to be.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no dude... this isn't about me or you.  women are going to exact vengeance on the Republicans for roe v Wade and that's just the way it's going to be.

Those women always vote Democrat anyway.

Just now, Steve753 said:

Those women always vote Democrat anyway.

this time it's different... Even my 70+ year old aunt who's a lifelong Republican will be voting Democrat because of  SCOTUS  

others may differ... but hell hath no fury...

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

ABortion is literally the only thing Dems are running on one commerical after another over it.  Guess when you have no p[ositives to run on it's the one issue they think changes the tides.  Should show whats really important to voters.  I think personally it cost the Pubs the normal mid term gains and senate prob stays dem. 

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

ABortion is literally the only thing Dems are running on one commerical after another over it.  Guess when you have no p[ositives to run on it's the one issue they think changes the tides.  Should show whats really important to voters.  I think personally it cost the Pubs the normal mid term gains and senate prob stays dem. 

pretty much what I think too.  The blue states that might have gone purple will definitely stay blue this time around.  Dems are successfully pinning Roe v Wade on the Republicans because 95% of voters are too stupid to realize the Supreme Court and Congress are two different things.

• Like 2