Check your account email address ×

The Man Is Lost

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If this is legit…holy fuck.😳

If its legit?   Its been like the 5th time something like this has happened.   Why do you think they kept him home during the entire campaign.   

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I voted for Jorgensen so I wasn’t part of the 81 million so as usual you’re wrong but you keep at it Columbo…I’m sure the voting habits of members on a small sled forum holds the key to your investigation!🤣

He looks like he won’t finish this one…eessh.

Did you honestly think Trump was a worse President than Biden would be?

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If its legit?   Its been like the 5th time something like this has happened.   Why do you think they kept him home during the entire campaign.   

I qualify most things from Twitter and it’s clear he is getting worse.

24 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

When have you noticed.:lol:

81 million my fucking ass.

I notice everything as do most here….you just feel the need to lecture everybody because everyone else around you has hit the mute button.🤣

81 million should tell you how much people hate Trump but you cling to the Lindell’s, Elite Strike Force and Krakens of the world.😉

19 minutes ago, Pete said:

:snack:

Got something to say Derpo or are you just going to sit there eating popcorn and being angry? 🤷🏻

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We should really know that answer by now.

:lol:

Trump didn’t do what he said and he surrounded himself with Swampiness…had he won in 20 it would have only become worse and empowered whack jobs in Congress even more. Hopefully Bidens utter incompetence and failures will bring us Desantis.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I notice everything as do most here….you just feel the need to lecture everybody because everyone else around you has hit the mute button.🤣

81 million should tell you how much people hate Trump but you cling to the Lindell’s, Elite Strike Force and Krakens of the world.😉

Got something to say Derpo or are you just going to sit there eating popcorn and being angry? 🤷🏻

Trump didn’t do what he said and he surrounded himself with Swampiness…had he won in 20 it would have only become worse and empowered whack jobs in Congress even more. Hopefully Bidens utter incompetence and failures will bring us Desantis.

So if Desantis is the Republican nominee, you're going to vote for him?

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:lol2:

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Go back and listen to the old man, like 50 times and then maybe you might start to understand just how much your government has sold out to the American people.

Biden is a fraud.

Also stop watching the fake news. 

14 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

what's sad is we have 2 more years of this bafoon:wall:

Even more sad is what we get if he bails out. Hard to believe Kamala would be any better.

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

again...

term limits and age limits

we need them 

Yes, all the voters seem to want this, but not anyone who is in Washtington.   81 million votes for a 47+ year washington politicians prove that those voters don't seem to care about term or age limits.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

How this moron got elected is still beyond me. He was sniffing hair, groping people and mumbling words well before this recent shit. Yet now people finally want to acknowledge he has lost his ability to function as a normal Human. 

No more mean orange man tweets tho 9_9

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

How this moron got elected is still beyond me. He was sniffing hair, groping people and mumbling words well before this recent shit. Yet now people finally want to acknowledge he has lost his ability to function as a normal Human. 

No more mean orange man tweets tho 9_9

it was easy

he was not Donald Trump

12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

it was easy

he was not Donald Trump

That explains how ignorant, emotional and easily swayed the voters are.

They never concentrated on his record, just worried about what the democrats and media were saying about him.

• Like 3