Check your account email address ×

Trail Closure Wakefield Trail 2

From the VP, I've been working on land agreements for a trail to Wakefield from Ramsay thru the woods with minimum Road riding. Today we started brushing with a brusher with more to happen next week. I will be meeting with the city of Wakefield next week for more access from the road to the trail. Note; this is for snowmobiling. More information to come as soon as possible. We build trails for the community.

From the VP, I've been working on land agreements for a trail to Wakefield from Ramsay thru the woods with minimum Road riding. Today we started brushing with a brusher with more to happen next week. I will be meeting with the city of Wakefield next week for more access from the road to the trail. Note; this is for snowmobiling. More information to come as soon as possible. We build trails for the community.

Edited by Badger**

a boycott won’t work because they will tell you to go away anyway. After seeing what the club posted about the behind scenes actions proves what a few have said. The new owners don’t give a shit about snowmobilers and don’t need their business. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

a boycott won’t work because they will tell you to go away anyway. After seeing what the club posted about the behind scenes actions proves what a few have said. The new owners don’t give a shit about snowmobilers and don’t need their business. 

The resort will not own their decision that they won't let snowmobiles on their property.  They continue to try and play both sides of the fence claiming that they are committed to the community and working so resolve the trail issue when in reality they broke off any further communication weeks ago.

Basically trying not to make themselves look like the bad guys.  If that's their decision then to own it and not deceive everyone by saying your working to resolve the trail closure

Edited by Doug

37 minutes ago, HSR said:

What was their response to your suggestion of running the power lines?

You really do like me. I sent the info to Mike and Steve, they will look into it,  if it works it works if it doesn't it doesn't. Are they going that rout?!?! I have no clue. That power line does run between Wakefield and Ramsay to the south running east and west. Do you have any suggestions you would like me to pass along?  

10 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You really do like me. I sent the info to Mike and Steve, they will look into it,  if it works it works if it doesn't it doesn't. Are they going that rout?!?! I have no clue. That power line does run between Wakefield and Ramsay to the south running east and west. Do you have any suggestions you would like me to pass along?  

Just now, Badger** said:

Again Steve why not looks like ATV's are running the power lines. :D

3255000.jpg

Holy cow man,settle down! You posted you sent a suggestion so I just asked if you got a response:dunno: 

19 minutes ago, HSR said:

Holy cow man,settle down! You posted you sent a suggestion so I just asked if you got a response:dunno: 

Come clean Steve you are chasing me around the site and we all know it and you have been call out on it many times by other members. But Whatever. :lol2::lol: 

Edited by Badger**

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Come clean Steve you are chasing me around the site and we all know it and you have been call out on it many times by other members. But Whatever. :lol2::lol: 

You’re not that important. Nobody here is. You’re just another fucking dummy that signs on here. The sooner you understand that-the sooner you’ll have the insight required to tackle the stuff in life that really matters.  

• Like 1

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

You’re not that important. Nobody here is. You’re just another fucking dummy that signs on here. The sooner you understand that-the sooner you’ll have the insight required to tackle the stuff in life that really matters.  

So you didn't notice the laughing and key words "But Whatever" :D:lol2::bc:

We have just finished up talking with all landowners on our trail system and all is good to go besides one small reroute.

We cross multi million dollar farming operations and no ones worried about liability with our current insurer.not sure why this ski resort is so worked up?

Winter coming fast for that club hope they get things figured out!!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, X2700 said:

We have just finished up talking with all landowners on our trail system and all is good to go besides one small reroute.

We cross multi million dollar farming operations and no ones worried about liability with our current insurer.not sure why this ski resort is so worked up?

Winter coming fast for that club hope they get things figured out!!

He doesn't like motorized recreational vehicles believes they are not a family friendly sport.  The insurance liability was just his excuse to make him not look as bad.  Even the Michigan DNR had released a statement that they had me with them to cover any insurance issues and they still refused trail access.

Ski Brule has the same insurance company and has snowmobile trails on their land and a trail to their lodge.