Check your account email address ×

Apple not falling far from the tree.

Why don't you loser Canadian cunt liberals mind you own business.  Hey, how come you two are never over is he Troody thread defending him?  Oh, I see, a Muslim needs your help.  Wonderwin powers....ACTIVATE!  Form of fucking crop duster and weak wristed coward throwing names at people.

:lol:

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Stuff".

Sounds like a really good news source for your side.  And by news I mean leftist hack-rhetoric.

Who gives a shit, go fuck yourself you liberal twat.

I think it is the same site that told him the Clinton foundation did not take any cash to get uranium 1 pushed through.

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I think it is the same site that told him the Clinton foundation did not take any cash to get uranium 1 pushed through.

Who cares what the liberal retards think anymore.  Their shit is so incredibly stupid and pathetic it's almost like they came from another planet:   Cowardanus.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Momorider said:

London's mayor is a fucking complete clown, how that moron ever got elected is just insane :guzzle: globalist POS 

Give or take a 12.5% Muslim population that I'd guess vote as one large block with a high turnout.  

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Why don't you loser Canadian cunt liberals mind you own business.  Hey, how come you two are never over is he Troody thread defending him?  Oh, I see, a Muslim needs your help.  Wonderwin powers....ACTIVATE!  Form of fucking crop duster and weak wristed coward throwing names at people.

Fans are having better conversations with the cardboard cutouts of Troody. 

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Timing is everything. JR has every right to stuff it down that muslims throat. 

7 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Momo the known liar embracing other known liars, no one is surprised.

Vince embracing Muslims, no one is surprised.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Momorider said:

C7iQHe7WsAAM_1D?format=jpg&name=large

:lol:   Oops.   I think I've heard the same from our big city members here.  

You dumb fucks are as stupid a Trump. The mayor said "the threat is part of living in a big city and they need to be prepared."

Funny how they accuse to left of fake news but the right is far more into making shit up.

Sad thing is your President is dumb enough to believe it all. So is his fucktard son. Getting the quote wrong after a terror attack show what a no class piece of shit he is.  

BTW. The "terrorist" was born in England. So keep thinking your stupid immigration bans will work.

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You dumb fucks are as stupid a Trump. The mayor said "the threat is part of living in a big city and they need to be prepared."

Funny how they accuse to left of fake news but the right is far more into making shit up.

Sad thing is your President is dumb enough to believe it all. So is his fucktard son. Getting the quote wrong after a terror attack show what a no class piece of shit he is.  

BTW. The "terrorist" was born in England. So keep thinking your stupid immigration bans will work.

Clearly you are at defcon 5 level butthurt.  It makes no difference if he said it your way or not, clearly it seems that this is a "watcha gonna do?" Statement.  In other words....just part of life.  So, no offense at all will help.  But he's a Muslim so...it's all good!

And out "ban" is just another way to deter this type of shit.  Get it?  Playing offense.  Or do you not know what that means?  Being of weak wrists and ankles yourself and fearing body contact, you probably don't get the sports analogy.

Why don't you worry about your side of the street?  hmmmmmm?

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Should I start a poll regarding the known liar Momo?

So you got no proof, not a fucking shred like always eh Ballsack? Stupid dago penis headed midget sack of stink :flush: 

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Clearly you are at defcon 5 level butthurt.  It makes no difference if he said it your way or not, clearly it seems that this is a "watcha gonna do?" Statement.  In other words....just part of life.  So, no offense at all will help.  But he's a Muslim so...it's all good!

And out "ban" is just another way to deter this type of shit.  Get it?  Playing offense.  Or do you not know what that means?  Being of weak wrists and ankles yourself and fearing body contact, you probably don't get the sports analogy.

Why don't you worry about your side of the street?  hmmmmmm?

Are you fucking kidding? The difference between the two are huge. Read it again then ask your Mommy the difference.