Check your account email address ×

Martha’s Vineyard

Rod

We owe these people zero.  ZERO.  Particularly since the reason they’re coming here is to collect welfare and assistance, as if a country $30,000,000,000,000.00 in debt can afford it.  As if the rate of illegal immigration right now being 3 immigrants for every 4 people born here, is sustainable.  You shouldn’t need a math degree to figure out what it is going to do to this country, let alone what the birth rates are worldwide and who is bringing the most children into the world (muslims).  Save your bleeding hearts and open your eyes folks.  I don’t feel the need to virtual signal anyone or think this is comparable to the legal immigration that our ancestors went through.  Thats for the simps and their burden to bear.  Great book written over 20 years ago about demographics and it predicted much of what is happening right now called “The Wests Last Chance”.  I don’t have to worry much but my grandkids surely should.  Washington doesn’t  care they’re insulated behind their millions, gated walls and security guards.

Edited by DriftBusta

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We owe these people zero.  ZERO.  Particularly since the reason they’re coming here is to collect welfare and assistance, as if a country $30,000,000,000,000.00 in debt can afford it.  As if the rate of illegal immigration right now being 3 immigrants for every 4 people born here, is sustainable.  You shouldn’t need a math degree to figure out what it is going to do to this country, let alone what the birth rates are worldwide and who is bringing the most children into the world (muslims).  Save your bleeding hearts and open your eyes folks.  I don’t feel the need to virtual signal anyone or think this is comparable to the legal immigration that our ancestors went through.  Thats for the simps and their burden to bear.  Great book written over 20 years ago about demographics and it predicted much of what is happening right now called “The Wests Last Chance”.  I don’t have to worry much but my grandkids surely should.  Washington doesn’t  care they’re insulated behind their millions, gated walls and security guards.

The question is, why are they allowed to come here illegally in the first place? Democrats open the border in hopes to enhance their voter base....................... it should be a crime what they are doing.

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The Irish?

11 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

The question is, why are they allowed to come here illegally in the first place? Democrats open the border in hopes to enhance their voter base....................... it should be a crime what they are doing.

It is a crime to not faithfully execute the laws of this country.  Somehow Merrick Garland is more concerned with Trumps tax returns.

12 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Once again they are not illegals.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Some will never understand immigration laws.

You do realize if they didn't cross the border at a port of entry, they are considered illegal immigrants. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Im fine with people coming from any South American Country, but there has been lots of Political rhetoric from this current Administration that has promoted this insane Surge of Migrants. And now they have failed miserably at securing our border and doing it correctly. Biden wont even work together with the Countries leaders these people come from. 

Notice how all these people coming are younger with an obvious problem with the authority and laws from their home Country? Also notice how almost none are waving American flags, just the Country they are supposedly escaping? Not a good look for America. 

My Great Grandfather came from Italy thru Ellis Island on a Boat. Not in a 5000+ Mob ignoring Borders and Migration policies. 

They come from dictator run countries. They feared for their and their families lives.

the plaque on the Statue of Liberty 

9D9E2332-2708-4CAE-8F1E-3818706BDF6B.jpeg

Edited by Mainecat

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

These people crossed legally as migrants seeking asylum

They all crossed at legal ports of entry? If not they crossed illegally.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

It is a crime to not faithfully execute the laws of this country.  Somehow Merrick Garland is more concerned with Trumps tax returns.

That's why that dipshit is not a Supreme Court Justice.  He is a corrupt POS.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And look at the fuck heads on this site that all wanted Merrick Garland to get that shot on the SC.  Many are no longer on here posting.

It’s not the same FS as when Rob owned it.