Check your account email address ×

Market Watchers

Crnr2Crnr

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

possibly because you are part of the Kirby sales model which Wall St. gives you and others as a product to sell with little to no personal skin in the game? 

iPhone Ben and I wouldn't know each other if we walked past each other in an airport, but have been consistently correct at calling out 'analyst' predictions and those here pointing fingers of blame for being inept, daft or downright blind.  

stfu, no need to.  I'm willing to accept my own personal failings and victories in the market over a lifetime but I do chuckle aloud at most financial advisors without personal skin in the game.  my diatribes and lamentations were and have been posted for joe six pack... the rubes Wall St. and their Kirby sales people prey upon.

idk where the fuck you got the African American comment from, quite possibly it's due to your hatred of Trevor Noah, or possibly it's your affiliation with Pete who is ignorant as fuck about financial realities and who refers to a two time elected POTUS as 'the Kenyan' because he's also part of the point and blame finger cult out there... but I could possibly be totally fucking wrong, or not?  :lol:

Awesome you lost the argument about 5 words in!  That might be a record!  With your expertise ,I'm honestly surprised that Jamie Dimon doesn't have you on speed dial  :lol: 

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Awesome you lost the argument about 5 words in!  That might be a record!  With your expertise ,I'm honestly surprised that Jamie Dimon doesn't have you on speed dial  :lol: 

I've been drinking tbh, but backtrack and show me how wrong I've been.  :)

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Even a broken clock is right twice a day!  Understand that I would or have never represented myself as the be all end all investment anything for anyone.  But you also need to understand that there is a large portion of the population who views investments and retirement planning as something that makes their eyes glaze over.  And guys like me who do it ethically with ovesight, are worth our weight in gold to them.  I was as cynical as you, until I knew what I knew.

On 12/2/2022 at 9:50 PM, DriftBusta said:

Another debate class failure. Bold Why would any of us do that?   You failed in your first sentence. 

Actually you got raped in the first sentence.  The Kirby sales model requires a higher level of understanding than you've shown you have.

On 12/2/2022 at 9:50 PM, DriftBusta said:

I don't make predictions. 

Fundamentally to gamble you need to make predictions and more importantly be accurate.  

11 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Actually you got raped in the first sentence.  The Kirby sales model requires a higher level of understanding than you've shown you have.

Fundamentally to gamble you need to make predictions and more importantly be accurate.  

Kirby sales model?   If you're going to try and insult me professionally, you're going to need to do better than that.  :lol:  Was there a question in there, or do you just drag up day old threads because you're bored?

On 12/2/2022 at 10:35 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

if @DriftBusta or @ArcticCrusher would care to pontificate their comments on the predictions and comments from @f7ben and I who are lowly financial retards from your perspective about this thread, the Federal Reserve actions over the past twelve months, where the numbers actually hit, or the ramifications of trying to time the markets... be my guest.  

i'd personally suggest back reading before making yourselves look even more dumb before commenting. :)

the good news, wait until 2023 heading into the next presidential cycle, I have even more free predictions... :roflcrying: 

Ben lost most of his life savings when he did a 3x short.  That Ben?

42 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ben lost most of his life savings when he did a 3x short.  That Ben?

“When he did a 3x short”

No person with a single functioning fucking brain cell would ever utter that phrase. You are dumb as fuck

Edited by f7ben

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Took you 4 minutes, insecure much?

No, i just have little tolerance for people who don't know what they're talking about.  Keep digging for the gotcha, you'll et there some day.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

“When he did a 3x short”

No person with a single functioning fucking brain cell would ever utter that phrase. You are dumb as fuck

Umm, you were the guy chirping about the inverse leveraged ETFs and all the big scores you were going to make.  I told you it was a mistake at the time.

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How’s your REITs doing fucking moron. That’s a worse investment than crypto shitcoins. 

Oh really?  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No, i just have little tolerance for people who don't know what they're talking about.  Keep digging for the gotcha, you'll et there some day.  :lol: 

Umm, you were the guy chirping about the inverse leveraged ETFs and all the big scores you were going to make.  I told you it was a mistake at the time.

Oh really?  :lol: 

Article from this morning said several large reits were disallowing divestment from the fund. They are the new ftx

Just now, f7ben said:

Article from this morning said several large reits were disallowing divestment from the fund. They are the new ftx

Are they still paying income?  There are a million REITs out there, not sure which ones you're talking about.  I place a lot of business with O and VTR, pays sold dividends and is liquid.  Not all REITs are, and that is one of the risks. 

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Are they still paying income?  There are a million REITs out there, not sure which ones you're talking about.  I place a lot of business with O and VTR, pays sold dividends and is liquid.  Not all REITs are, and that is one of the risks. 

No idea , just said they were disallowing divestment to preserve liquidity and preparing to likely liquidate ill performing asset. When you tell people they can’t have their money it’s likely the end. 

• 2 weeks later...