Check your account email address ×

Market Watchers

Crnr2Crnr

19 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

it's truly amazing how ignorant you choose to be. 

1790854419_200(1).gif.f1c1b28f745159dc5ab2c144ee26a071.gif

Joe six pack knows this administration is shit and has driven it straight into the ground.. enjoy your continued -700 pts days.. 

17 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

do I detect a touch of jealousy amidst your dimwitted attack? 

dERr, sNAcKS heLpED sUPpoRT tHE sITe... dERr :crazy:

Yes I’m jealous 

You’re so cool when you use upper and lower case.. that’s neat 

hey @Pete, let's learn you a few facts today. 

1/25/2021 Fed rate was 0.07 and on 12/12/2022 it was 3.83 

1/22/2021 Dow Jones industrial average was 30,997 and today it's 32,797 after climbing as high as 36,952 

1/22/2021 S&P 500 was 3,841 and today it's 3,843 after climbing as high as 4,818 

Precisely what did Joe Biden have to do with the current stock market levels that has you so deranged and upset?       Why do you feel the stock market has gone down from it's all time highs?  The secrets are posted here in plain sight.

I'll wait... :news:

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Joe six pack knows this administration is shit and has driven it straight into the ground.. enjoy your continued -700 pts days.. 

Joe six pack is stupid and thinks they can get rich with the Wall Street slot machine.

• 1 month later...
On 9/16/2022 at 10:01 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

Uncertain where the next market bottoms are before the mid-terms and a lot will depend on what the federal reserve does with rates.  Feel Wall Street already has a bit of the next rate hike baked into the cake but the inflation and employment numbers are the harbingers.

Current targets are...

DJIA 27,173

S&P 3,298

Nazzy 10,913

Rus2k 1,474

If they break further under those levels all hell may break loose.

@ArcticCrusher @DriftBusta @f7ben 

@Crnr2Crnr....what are your thoughts?  You see the S&P back in the 3500 range?

Our market analysts are recommending being overweight in tech, after the sector got destroyed last year. They called Tesla right on the money about a month ago. Stock is up huge.  another sector they are recommending overweighting is emerging markets and international, which I have mostly avoided like the plague, certainly underweighting,  for the past five years

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Our market analysts are recommending being overweight in tech, after the sector got destroyed last year. They called Tesla right on the money about a month ago. Stock is up huge.  another sector they are recommending overweighting is emerging markets and international, which I have mostly avoided like the plague, certainly underweighting,  for the past five years

Got out of Tesla today . Probably still go up more but I got my profit.

Bought 3 weeks ago at 110 

sold at 197

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

mmmmmaybe... :dunno:

No opinion on direction of the market...I think Powell was disappointed by the jobs number. I bet he would have gone .500 if he saw that number. (Or maybe he does see it it early)

24 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Got out of Tesla today . Probably still go up more but I got my profit.

Bought 3 weeks ago at 110 

sold at 197

I got in around 110 too, kept ratcheting up my stop limits to protect the gains...dipped during the day to 165, closed at 170something.  I was pissed.  Got up over 190something today.  Good score though.  :bc:   I took the money and parked it in more Franklin Dynatech, should have nowhere to go but back up.

8 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

No opinion on direction of the market...I think Powell was disappointed by the jobs number. I bet he would have gone .500 if he saw that number. (Or maybe he does see it it early)

Pretty good read

2023 Market Outlook | Edward Jones