Check your account email address ×

Report: Facebook Alerted FBI of Users Questioning 2020 Election

Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member

:groin:

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/facebook-fbi-spy/2022/09/15/id/1087650/

Facebook has been monitoring users' private messages and informing the Justice Department of people who have questioned the outcome of the 2020 presidential election, the New York Post reported.

The social media giant also has alerted the department of users expressing anti-government or anti-authority sentiments during the past 19 months, Post columnist Miranda Devine, citing DOJ sources, said Thursday.

"It was done outside the legal process and without probable cause," a Post source said. "Facebook provides the FBI with private conversations which are protected by the First Amendment without any subpoena."

Edited by Highmark
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You’re still here

Of course I am. 

imbeciles

Def: a foolish or stupid person

The terms idiot, imbecile, moron, and their derivatives were formerly used as technical descriptors in medical, educational, and regulatory contexts. These uses were broadly rejected by the close of the 20th century and are now considered offensive.

I see "Facebopk friends" complaining about being put in FaceBook jail all the time. Morons have multiple accounts to bitch and complain! One minute they are whining about it the next they act like it's a badge of honor

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Good. Weeding out the imbeciles in society is a must. 

Does that include all of those that questioned the Stacey Abrams election?  The Clinton election? That's alot of high ranking news anchors and Dem politicians. 

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Were those anonymous sources too? 

Apparently so...theybnever found any proof of fraud yet they chirped like little cunt Democrats for years about it. 

The difference between the Dems and the GOP is the Dems felt so persecuted they made up an entire narrative about Russian collusion and shit. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve never known a group of people try so hard to feel persecuted as GOPers. Trump has turned them all into whiny, paranoid cunts. 

Strange......Trump turned you guys into whiny cunts too. Price you pay for being political hacks on either side I guess  :news: 

3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I have never used FB, wouldn't even know how to.

I signed up for 6 months and that was it. All gone now. Between that and this TikTok  shit it’s a no wonder why we are the society we’ve become. Look how many here indulge.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pete said:

I signed up for 6 months and that was it. All gone now. Between that and this TikTok  shit it’s a no wonder why we are the society we’ve become. Look how many here indulge.

You should give up the internet all together considering how it has treated you….😉

11 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve never known a group of people try so hard to feel persecuted as GOPers. Trump has turned them all into whiny, paranoid cunts. 

What happened to the marolargo  paperwork?

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You should give up the internet all together considering how it has treated you….😉

It doesn’t consume my life like yours. You have no life at all it’s very obvious

Youre nothing but a lying troll 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, spin_dry said:

..........speaking of................precious memories. :lmao:

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, spin_dry said:

:lol: 

The Facebook users whose private messages were red-flagged were all "conservative right-wing individuals," a source told the Post.

Didn’t you fall face first into collusion and Ukrainian go pro over just a “source”?

12 hours ago, spin_dry said:

You sound mad bro

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Strange......Trump turned you guys into whiny cunts too. Price you pay for being political hacks on either side I guess  :news: 

Gud poast

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dr. heal thyself