Check your account email address ×

Ski Doo Delays

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

wahhh, I can't get my $15k+ snowmobile when I want it 😭

all these first world problems... it's no wonder the terrorists and 'shit hole countries' hate us.   :lol: 

sled envy sucks. i remember as a kid my rich neighbors got sleds for xmas , riding by the house over and over. they got matching john deere spitfires. one brother still has his

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We heard a lot of sales staff saying we should have ordered a sled if we wanted one.  Between sled's not showing up or showing up without all the parts why would I do that.  For several years I would buy something leftover at a discount and be happy. 

These days I have to order a new sled unless I find a unit someone passed on like the last two I bought.  I understand why the manufacturer might as well just build what they are going to sell at full price and be done with it. I have not seen a Yamaha or Cat in the showroom in the last few years. Plenty of Polaris this year but only one 2023 Ski Doo that's incompetent. Yes it's still early but one sled. 

Watercraft just showed up locally and the folks who are waiting for them are deciding not to take delivery or like the sleds part's are missing. 

43 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Look around retard. 

Or keep your head in the sand. I dont really GAF. :read:

the Bilderbergs don't want us to get our new snowmobiles!! 

it's all by design!!!

:lol:

39 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

"terrorists" "shit hole countries" hate us. 

yeah and WMD!!! derr derr derr

37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

wahh?  And we are supposed to give a fuck what terrorists and shit hole countries think about us?  That blame America attitude personifies the average D voter today.

:lmao:

33 minutes ago, Pete said:

Shit hole countries. You’re triggered by that cause trump called third rate countries shit holes which they are.

:fishing:

:)

Why anyone is surprised by this is shocking. I told the people that snow checked a 2022 don’t sell your sled until the new one arrives. They said no  there will be no as the manufacturers said “guaranteed delivery” “they promised by this date” and here we are. The snowmobile buyer was thinking that industry was living in its own bubble. This year will be worse than last year for deliveries 

• Like 4

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the Bilderbergs don't want us to get our new snowmobiles!! 

it's all by design!!!

:lol:

:lmao:

:fishing:

:)

Yeah because Snowmobiles have been the only products having "supply chain issues" for the past 2 years. 

And just ignore the fact we are losing smaller independent business's everyday while Huge Corporations have continued to get more wealthy and more powerful. Its just the biggest upward distribution of wealth in your lifetime. No biggie. 

Derp. :smack:

21 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yeah because Snowmobiles have been the only products having "supply chain issues" for the past 2 years. 

And just ignore the fact we are losing smaller independent business's everyday while Huge Corporations have continued to get more wealthy and more powerful. Its just the biggest upward distribution of wealth in your lifetime. No biggie. 

Derp. :smack:

I've been trying to explain that to Pete... 

but... it's all a vast conspiracy 

2 hours ago, Doomxz600 said:

We heard a lot of sales staff saying we should have ordered a sled if we wanted one.  Between sled's not showing up or showing up without all the parts why would I do that.  For several years I would buy something leftover at a discount and be happy. 

These days I have to order a new sled unless I find a unit someone passed on like the last two I bought.  I understand why the manufacturer might as well just build what they are going to sell at full price and be done with it. I have not seen a Yamaha or Cat in the showroom in the last few years. Plenty of Polaris this year but only one 2023 Ski Doo that's incompetent. Yes it's still early but one sled. 

Watercraft just showed up locally and the folks who are waiting for them are deciding not to take delivery or like the sleds part's are missing. 

then the 22s showed up with hoses rubbing on the engine

On 9/14/2022 at 10:15 AM, Not greg b said:

Why anyone is surprised by this is shocking. I told the people that snow checked a 2022 don’t sell your sled until the new one arrives. They said no  there will be no as the manufacturers said “guaranteed delivery” “they promised by this date” and here we are. The snowmobile buyer was thinking that industry was living in its own bubble. This year will be worse than last year for deliveries 

Nowhere on my paperwork did it promise nor guarantee a delivery date.  When I ordered my 2022 I already had parts on backorder for a year but  sold my current sled during the summer, fully aware I might be sledless for the season due to supply chain issues. 

My dealer was as shocked as I when mine came in the window ( January 22 ) BRP set when I ordered it, missing only the DESS assembly.

Lucky to get it.

Others were not so lucky.

Don't think I'll get the DESS before the season starts